DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

BSA creation

Tonycubed2

In the CK, click File -> Create Archive.

The CK will automatically look for the files you used and add them to the list.Sometimes, it will not add some of the files, so it is advised that you do it manually. Just drag the files you want from your folders to the list.

Ok, tried that with mix results. It does indeed create a bsa file with all the scripts. But even though the sounds I added to the game are listed as being part of the export to bsa, they do not make it into the bsa. It matters not if I drag and drop them to the windows, either way they do not get packed... :shrug:

Lilith, thanks for the info. In my case, it does not apply , but good stuff to know.

There is a way, there are several mods out that add sounds to skyrim and do so with a bsa file. I belive one of them is posted at tes. Maybe I can email the author..

update: tried again with the kit. This time it DID save the wav files. Flaky software.

Edited by Tonycubed2