DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REL] Warglaive v2

selene310187

Warglaivev2CoverLogo.png

I recreated the Warglaive of Azzinoth (Warcraft 3/world of Warcraft) from scratch in Blender. This is the second version of my mod.

What's new?

- a flame particle effect similar to the effect of the original Warglaives from WoW (World of Warcraft)

- higher texture resolution (lower resolution ones still available as option)

- Azzinoth (the main opponent) got a new hideout

- every Warglaive variant got its own entry in the Constrution Set. So you don't need to replace the textures anymore if you want to use another variant

- added a gold silver variant of the Warglaive

Where I can find the glaives?

- You can find them in Azzinoth's Hideout. The access is hidden in Beldaburo Anga, the second level of Beldaburo which is an Ayleid ruin to the Northwest of Anvil. Azzinoth, who guards the weapons with his live, has a level of 20. Your character should have a similar level or higher.

Any clues?

- Look for a wall switch with a red Welkynd stone in the middle.

OBSE is required.

jbepJ72VqvUvfR_xs.jpg j6J39eSf31kAa_xs.jpg jitALIHK8bwrK_xs.jpg jbhOuWlGEl4w1b_xs.jpg

You can find more screenshots in the galery

>> Read Readme <<

Download-Button.png

Edited by selene310187

A new optional update is available which disables the sheath scripts of the Warglaives. It's for the ones who have problems with these scripts and/or don't use Oblivion Script Extender.

Note: Without these scripts the left/right hand Warglaives will not be replaced with the back (crossed) version automatically when you sheath them. So I recommend to bind left, right and back Warglaives to hotkeys. The back version of each Warglaive variant can now be found in Azzinoth's chest.

You can find the update here