DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello from MEEEEEE!

jamochawoke

Lanceor had suggested I check out this site as a place to hang out with other modders and possibly host completed works. I ended up having an account here from long ago I used to download some files.

I used to mod all sorts of games but then decided to take on a HUGE Oblivion modding project to use as a portfolio piece to present to Bethesda Softworks and/or other gaming companies (but really, I just want to work for Bethesda). Basically, I figured since I was spending all my time doing modding on games I might as well just be making them (which is something I have always wanted to do since I was a kid). Making this mod will help me learn all of the tools I would need to get started in the gaming industry.

The scope of my mod, Vanilla Drops, is to completely expand the original game of Oblivion to include tons of new content all based on the lore and happenings of what was going on in the 3rd era during that game's timeline. It also includes many adjustments to things I felt were awkward (design layouts, character designs, clothing designs, character dialogue options to increase roleplaying, combat animations, et cetera). Basically I just want to polish the game until it shines but still make it feel like a Vanilla elder scrolls game for the most part.

I've spent years and years getting all the permissions for resources, learning the software required, and putting my mod together but at times i still feel like a worthless newbie hah!

I hope I can learn a lot here and also help the community out where I can. I look forward to getting to know everybody!

• Upvote 2

:cookie:

Good luck with that, but be prepared for rejection because it may be difficult for you to get your work in front of the right people, especially for a large company like Bethesda unless they're hiring for a specific position.