DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Upper and lower female bodies don't show up

CELTICDOG

I've had this happen and it turned out that the last race mod I installed had the upper and lower body parts defined wrong and it threw everythign thing off.

Look at your default races and compare the definitions to the illustration #21 in this tutorial - Here Its the only example I could come up with what the default body parts are defined so you can check. There rest of that tutorial was designed for customizing a character/race and doesnt' really apply to what you are looking for. But that one illustration should help.

if your default races are defined properly then my suggestion would be to add your race mods back one at a time until you fnd the one that messes things up. If everything was working fine and suddenly went haywire after installing something then that is where I would naturally look first.

That illustration is for the default setup.. HGEC uses different settings..Upper and lower body is defined as footfemale as well as the foot path. For Robert's male I'm not sure what the settings are but if I remember correctly they were changed as well.

This information can be found in the character menu under races..Look at body data

I went back and took this snapshot of my race. Its using HGEC for female and Roberts Male. I'm not sure how DMRA is set up... if everything is defined correctly I'm at a loss.. Mine was a specific mod that messed things up and once I went in and fixed the paths things were fine. If you hadn't done anything different and it just suddenly showed up for no reason I'd have to wonder if somehow your install got corrupted.

Races.jpg

Hmmm

The nif files are what define the texture path, Arion is correct that EC derived mods use the foot texture path. If you are seeing feet you should be seeing bodies, therefore, so it can't be a texture issue.

That being said - the most likely culprits are bad install paths or bad archive invalidation. Bad archive invalidation seems unlikely as you only need to invalidate the paths once and then it should work regardless of what file you have sat in your data folder.

That leaves a bad install path, or a quirk of the CS.

Do the bodies show up in game (naked or clothed)?

Do they show up in the CS when you load a cell (Naked or clothed)?

Do they show up the character preview window (naked or clothed)?