DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Itty Bitty Newbie Post...y

TehMuffin

Hi there! TehMuffin's the name. Here's the relevant backstory:

I stumbled across this site while browsing for mods. Though I've been using mods for a little while, only recently have I begun learning how to create them. I wanted to join a group of modders so that I could get involved in the community and learn by example. I was happy to find this site because it seems like there's a lot of good modders and plain cool people here! My hope now is to learn a lot and have fun! (And I promise not to suck up as much as I'm doing in this post.)

• Upvote 2

Hey there TehMuffin, welcome to our little corner of the universe. From here you`ll go on to explore the farthest reaches of the alternate existance we know as ...Elder Scrolls. :lmao: Have fun exploring all that is offered here. :cookie4u:

Edited by donnato

Welcome welcome.

Looking for a project to join in on? I suggest doing the CK basics classes (Or CS if you are modding Oblivion) for starters. That will get you the basic creation knowledge you need to start diving in to bigger mods.