DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

My Mod Will Not Load Properly anymore

Altrunchen

Ok so I have been making a mod for a very long time that is an entire city for the player to explore.

Before Skyrim 1.6 came out i had no problems loading this thing from coc or in game.

Now, however it will not load either way.

If I load a save game then I get a CTD.

Coc only causes for the game to load endlessly.

I am using creation kit version 1.6.89.0

Please help, I would really rather not lose this mod of mine :(.

What were you working on before the update? It's possible 1.6 is just a red herring and it's actually something you modded recently that's locked up. Do you have an older backup version you could test?

I'm afraid not. I remember all I was working on was basic static object placement in map making, nothing too fancy really.

Are you using SKSE or any other mods in conjunction with yours?

Is there a load order involved or are you just running your mod?

I do not think I am using SKSE, like 95% sure.

The mod doesn't encompass any other mods, at least not yet, but I do have a fair bit of mods and yes there is a load order involved.

I do remember that recently, I don't remember when, I downloaded BOSS and used it to modify my load order. Perhaps that has something to do with this?

My install is clean, you can PM your .esp to me for testing if you like, here's how: http://tesalliance.o...pm-attachments/

Well here's something, Steam says that the creation kit is syncing so maybe the problem IS with the creation kit after all...

First I want to let it sync and then I'll try to get my esp to you.

Thanks for your help by the way

I agree with Hana, I suspect there's more going on than just your mod. I would think the easiest way to find out is to send DarkRider your .esp.

Gotcha, I'll send it as soon as I can. Just as soon as I figure out how to export my mod.

EDIT: esp sent :)

Edited by Altrunchen

I shut off all the other mods and to my surprise I was actually able to load up the maps using COC, I guess there were just too many mods being loaded

It could be but I doubt that. What cause it is something I can only speculate, but it sounds to me that you actually solved an unknown mod conflict.

If you need to find out what mod causing it then I suggest that you add one by one until you have a CTD.