DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Adding Resources

l0new0lf331

The tutorial I refer to is by Williesea and InsanitySorrow here http://tesalliance.o...n-your-own-mod/ and here http://tesalliance.o...ders-resources/ respectively.Incidently Willie it was your Levelers Tower I was gonna poach a few things from,following your wishes in regards to of course.So its been awhile since I did modding work since my laptop got stolen and am needing some refreshers.Any clue as to when TESVEdit,Snip,Gecko and the updated nifscripts for Blender 2.63 aregoing to be out?So far all my searches have turned up negative,including getting meshes from Skyrim into Blender and vice versa.Thank You.

Any clue as to when TESVEdit,Snip,Gecko and the updated nifscripts for Blender 2.63 aregoing to be out?So far all my searches have turned up negative,including getting meshes from Skyrim into Blender and vice versa.Thank You.

TESVEdit is currently in closed BETA and on the verge of general release.

TESSnip is know to cause corruption and I don't believe anyone is working on fixing it. Won't need it soon anyway.

Gecko, last I heard someone is working on a version but there's been no updates recently on BGS, so I don't know where it stands. In other words, don't hold your breath.

Nifscripts 2.6.0 works for Blender 2.6.x. It currently only does very basic importing/exporting of TriShapes, Materials and Textures. I know everyone wants to use the latest Blender for the cool UI but it's a futile effort. You'll need 2.49 to do anything worthwhile.

There is no version of Nifscripts that touch Skyrim stuff yet. And there won't be any time soon. There are many workarounds, one being import/export .obj's only like Willie said above, but that's not really necessary. With a few tweaks the import/export of FO or MW nifs work great.

Is there a tutorial on how to do the Import of the .OBJ file?

---Slightly off-topic, but within the original question---

I have a custom house exterior being designed, but nothing in game that is similar to the style of this house exterior. What effect will this have on creating collision? Can it be done in NifSkope, if so how?