DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

what i like and why vampire lord is better then the dawnguard

Newlight

hi guys ok so...i guess ill start off with what i like...i like games such as skyrim devil may cry games like that i have no intrest in sports but every once in a while i do go outside and walk when im in a mood plus i like the fresh air i also like to make friends.

on skyrim my fav race well i dont realy have a fav i just pick which ever one i want. birthsign i dont look around for those alot unless i find it needed in a quest as for my style of combat i use close ranged combat some times i dont block a enemy's attack's i just go at it with a enemy if there weaker then me ill just keep hiting em and if there strong ill probly run away.

giants are probly one of the strongest monsters i came acos next to the mamoth there probly number 1 i have to avode and train my skills to get strong if get atacked by one.

ok now ression why i find vampire lords better then the dawnguard...while vampire lords arnt strong at 1st when you become you do have the bite power attack (or bite attack when you hold one of the triggers while in hand to hand combat mode) its good for killing weaker humanode enemys (like orcs, nords exc.) fast lif drain is ood for killing stron enemys while its not as fast as bite attack on most enemys it is usefull for draing a enemys health and converting it to yours from a destince if you dont want to get to close to your enemy's for em to kill you.

and thats just bout it.

for those of you who welcomed me and saied hello ill say hi and tnx for giving me a nice welcome if you guys have any questions bout skyrim like if you need help on a quest thats impossable to pass ill try and give you my best opinon and advice on it just anything els other then quest ill try to look in to it like defeting enmys ill do my best. :D

Edited by Newlight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...