DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

List of mods list and Bethesda

elias64

I'm not sure if the TES Alliance site is the same or connected with the Bethesda site that some of the links from "list of mods list" goes to but it looks the same and sometimes recognizes me and sometimes not.Sometimes I'll have to click the "i'm back" button and i understand that but whats confusing is when it gives me;

[#10340] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

That message.Sorry this is typing in red hilight now.I downloaded several files from the links but now the site doesnt know me.I created another account there with a different e-mail because obviously i cant log in to state the problem.It says an e-mail is sent within 10 minutes,usually right away.2 hours later and no response.I did check my spam folder.If this site has nothing to do with the Bethesda site then I guess this is just a heads up that this can happen when using the links to some of the downloads.If the Alliance is connected to the Bethesda site can someone help with this log-in problem.

Also I'm almost positive i have a screen name and password at the bethesda site which was kind of verified when I went to make a new account and it said my username and my e-mail are already in use!!!

Awesome compilation of mods though and has some hard to find gems in it.

Edited by InsanitySorrow
Removed formatting

You're getting those messages after clicking a link in our list of mods list, right? I clicked a few of them and got the same error page. That means those pages have been purged from Beth's forum, due to age and lack of use. We are just friends with Bethesda, we're not connected to them. If I were you, to get back into the Bethesda Forum I'd clear my cookies and try logging onto the main page. If you have Firefox you can find your user name and password in your options tab.

You've given me some work to do here. Thanks for the dead link alert, and sorry for your troubles.

EDIT our list has been updated :salute:

• Upvote 1

No problem,thanks for a quick response and an excellent suggestion that did the trick. I'm glad you're just friends and not connected to them as I'm still waiting for the conformation e-mail.

Thanks InsanitySorrow for removing the red formatting and editing to make my scribbling easier on the eyes.I'll try to stick to the subject type,paragraph style writing with spaces.It is easier to follow.

I'm looking forward to taking the modding class when I can stop playing long enough to have the time.I can install mods ok but I only know enough to get myself in trouble when it comes to making my own stuff or even pillaging content from others...solely for my own enjoyment of course!