DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi There!

Neko

Ah, the introduction post... never know what to say in these.

So how about Hi! smiley-greet025.gif

Nice to meet all you good people.

I'm an unrepentant lurker with occasional social tendencies. I've been a gamer since I was a kid, everything from King's Quest to D&D. Prolly dated myself there, didn't I? LOL

In recent years I've been more of a console gamer - largely from laziness. A friend raved and raved about Skyrim Modding and I found myself curious enough to get drawn back to PC gaming. Now I've finally got a bug in my head about something I really badly want to mod, and so have begun to lurk my way through the tools.

The word in the shadows is this is The place to go to learn.

I'm very much looking forward to it. :)

• Upvote 2

D&D as in "gold box" D&D by SSI? :D

If so, have a cookie: :cookie4u:

Ah Nostalgia! :D Apple IIe and then DOS...

I sadly missed Pools of Darkness, but the books were good.

KING'S QUEST! :glomp:

:toast: Awesome! It still surprises me how many people don't remember that series.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone. Off to nom cookies...

Commodore 64, then DOS here. ;) I played Pool of Radiance and Curse of the Azure Bonds. I stopped after that because SSI stopped porting their games over to the C64 and I hadn't bought my first PC yet. I remember breaking a joystick from playing The Last Ninja.

Commodore 64, then DOS here. ;) I played Pool of Radiance and Curse of the Azure Bonds. I stopped after that because SSI stopped porting their games over to the C64 and I hadn't bought my first PC yet. I remember breaking a joystick from playing The Last Ninja.

My Dad had a C64, and a Vic20 as well. :D I remember them fondly. One of the first video games I ever remember playing was called "Gold Rush" and the BASIC code for it came in Compuserve Magazine - I think it was, but might have been something else from back then too. I entered all the code, learned what "debugging" was pretty fast, and then got to play it. I loved the game. Never been able to find it again though, not like some you can still find the occasional emulator for.

I also remember playing the tape cassettes in my player, wondering what computer language sounded like. LOL!

Because of his job, Dad had the latest stuff soon after it came out, so we got a IIe pretty fast and retired the c64. He still had all three computers until about 5 years ago. Cleared out their basement and found them. He said they still worked too, or at least they still booted, but then threw them out. I was appalled, I wish he had given them to me.

Have you seen these? Commodore 64x