DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

G'day ladies and gentlemen

TheCreatorOfKamdoon

G'day everyone.

Names Clint.

been here afew days and thought that i'd add my introduction topic now.

I tend to use the major forums alot, like the bethesda forums here > http://forums.bethso...t/page__st__150

And the Nexus here > http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26398

also i've registered at dark creations too.

Im an australian. yes an aussie! :thumbup:

im 30 years old, and im looking down the barrel of 31 on March the 12th!

Modding, well i've been dabbling in modding for years now, from Duke Nukem 3d and Crysis 1,2 to Fallout 3., and now Skyrim*

But the only game that i've got a "release worthy mod" for is skyrim* with my mod Kamdoon, a world mod that's Primarily set up shop in High Rock.

I've always been into art and music. starting with drawing just ya know, good, a4 paper and pencils.. i can draw almost as good as Yoji Shinkawa...

{ Know the name? well only the most epic guy behind the art of the Metal Gear Solid game titles }.. i got my first tattoo back in 2008. now i sport a total of 4 tattoos so far... they aren't for everyone but if you love them then that's what matters. I plan to get at least another 15. so i'll have the "sleeve" thing happening on both arms. Yes one of the tattoos is for "The Elder Scrolls" the dragon emblem on the cover of the Skyrim* box. the other 3 are as follows,

the "Brand" tattoo from Final Fantasy 13* i got it on my left arm. and the other 2 tattoos are : the "Keywork" symbol & the "Dragonfly" symbol from the Amory Wars comic books of Claudio Paul Sanchez!!! yes my favourite band...

COHEED & CAMBRIA!!!! :laser: 6 albums and counting. the next is due i think out in Febuary.. the afterman : Descension. I was lucky enough in 2011 to see them play in the front row & meet all the guys and get signatures @ the Adelaide Soundwave Festival.. this is back when Michael Todd was still in the band before his fall from grace when he held up a pharmacy or something last year to get pain killers or some such. But the band is still going strong, after chris pennie left as well, at least now their main drummer is back.

If all goes to plan i expect to see them again in April when they come to Australia and play in Melbourne on sunday the 21st @ the Palace Theatre.

Shame i live in adelaide right there down the bottom end of australia, so i'll have to buy airfares too & a hotel room but it'll be epic.

I grew up in my early years in Grange, then went to live in Salisbury North, where i stayed until i was in my late teens. from there ive moved to, Paralowie, arndale, smithfield, port adelaide, afew other places and to where i am now, which is about a 15 minute drive to the city.

I'm the type of guy who would rather see a movie @ home over getting drunk into the late hours of the night in the city with all the BS that usually happens at the city at night. i like to think of myself as that tough exterior soft interior kinda nerd. not too nerdy but ya know what i mean. Still when i do drink i enjoy a good bottle of Jack Daniel's :)

I went to salisbury high school. i own a slew of games and movies to boot. i play Cod, and crysis to elder scrolls & assassin's creed. i like good tv shows {The few that do exist} .. :yes:

i have season one of Game of Thrones.. great season too! waiting to get season 2. i also like the show "24" with Kiefer. and Supernatural' which is the only thing of its Genre* that i'll watch as a tv show* .. sometimes its way too silly, but usually its serious with the odd hint at dark comedy from Jensen ackles.

Also i got all the blu-rays of "Sparacus" it's a shame that andy whitfield passed. but then again, i've heard of so many deaths on the news these past years that it's crazy.. especially recently with what happened to that poor girl jill meagher, the batman movie shooting & now that absolutely horrid one with the 20 children.. these things are horrible, but also good things need to happen over the coming years to make our future safer. Otherwize what are we leaving behind for our children & their children's children. for one thing.. in this day & age civi's dont need guns. but i'll wait and see if i hear of any improvements on that, maybe when im 40, 50, 60 things will get better there..

yes, sorry i can go off on a tangent. i like to talk, and read too. currently i'm reading J.R.R Tolkien's masterpiece! :shuriken:

I'm geting into the Retail sector. i have a certificate 2 of retail under my belt, from Tafe. and looking at studying certificate 3 this year, which is a 9 month course, which is only 1 day per week! the rest will hopefully be taken up in a retail work environment of some sort.. I'm hoping to get into work at the best gaming store in the country! Eb Games!!

im an aussie thru and thru. i'l always wear my tanktop, shorts, & thongs { the footwear kind of course }.. over business type outfits. and i love my farmers union iced coffees, & BBQ's any day of the week. oh and yep a Holden fan.. favourite cars of all time: Walkinshaw... silver.. totally done up.. 50 thousand bucks later.. Briliant!! and of course the Torana's too.. :2guns:

TORANA: http://www.caradvice...mage43331_b.jpg

WALKINSHAW: http://www.ausmotive...lkinshaw-01.jpg

Growin' up i used to love playing "Golden Axe" on those big bulky machines at the fish n' chip shops.. probably where my love for "elder scrolls" style games came from!

Anywhoo.. before i ramble on for ages, i just wanted to say hi to everybody. hope that you all have a fantastic 2013!

and may The Elder Scrolls be forever!!

Cheers

Clint... yes i was named after Clint Eastwood. :noway:

Edited by TheCreatorOfKamdoon
  • Upvote 1