DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Raising fund for modder resource

ededed117

Hi guys

After surfing the web for a while I stumbled upon this:

http://www.turbosqui...mour-obj/722076

It is the perfect gothic plate armor ever made it into 3d. I am determined to obtain it and share with the community. Ininitally I wanted to put my paypal account on here but I do not know wether or not it is ok to do so. If any admins happen to come accross this thread please contact me to see what we can do. I'm fine with someone with more credibility handle the money. I will put down 45$ for it. All we need to raise 200$ and this gorgeous model would be ours. If you are not and admin please try spreading the word.

Thank you and have a great day

ededed117

The content created for and sold on TurboSquid is covered by a license that only allows you to use the work in one game, which is your own game. The content bought must also be converted into a format that cannot be opened so it cannot be used by anyone else.

These two points alone mean you cannot purchase something from there and share it with the Community, especially as a resource.

Your best bet is to either contact the Author and see if there is something he/she might be willing to do so it can be used for Skyrim or post up a request thread on the modding forums and see if there is a modder willing to make something similar for free that can be shared with the rest of the Community :)