DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Need some installation help on the Centaur mod.

Deems

Hello people,

i don't know if this is the right place to post these kind of stuff, but i need some help!

I recently downloaded the Centaur mod for Oblivion.

I also downloaded the Oblivion Unofficial patch, and some Custom Races fix.

I got Oblivion Mod Manager and this is my "Setup":

-TOCP .esm

- Oblivion .esm

-Unofficial Oblivion Patch .esp

-KT_CustomRacesFix .esp

-TOCP - Playable Centaur .esp

-UOPS Additional Changes .esp

The Centaur mod contains TOCP .esm, TOCP - Playable Centaur .esp and a Meshes folder.

I copy pasted them into my BethesdaSoftworks/Oblivion/Data

But when i try to begin a new game i cannot find the Centaur race. I only get the default ones.

I don't know if i did something wrong, because in the Meshes folder there is a folder named 'DMCentaur'

with in all the Armour, characters, clothing, Creatures. I don't know if i need to put the DMCentaur folder in the Meshes folder or the content of the DMCentaur.

If this is a little bit confusing, i understand. I was never that good at modding...

If someone could explain this to make, make a tutorial video or something...THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Deems

(And again, i don't know if this is the right place to post it, i already posted it on the author's mod page (Da Mage)

But i don't get a respond, which i understand because his last post on the mod was in like 2009/2011 [sadface])

I don't check my mod pages much at all...sorry about that.

You don't mention it, but do you have OBSE installed? I forgot to explicitly mention to have OBSE installed in the readme for the playable version. Also, if that is your load order, place TOCP.esm after Oblivion.esm.

Other then that, you seem to have followed the instrcutions correctly.

I don't check my mod pages much at all...sorry about that.

You don't mention it, but do you have OBSE installed? I forgot to explicitly mention to have OBSE installed in the readme for the playable version. Also, if that is your load order, place TOCP.esm after Oblivion.esm.

Other then that, you seem to have followed the instrcutions correctly.

Hello Da Mage,

Thank you for replaying!

I downloaded OBSE and it worked!

Thank you so much!

Good luck to you, and your mods!

I'm looking forward to more!

,Deems