DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Character Dialogue, help needed.

Dragten

Hey guys, Dragten here.

I am in need of help to set up custom dialogue for the character that I am making.

I have the voice files and am able to set up the basic stuff, like combat shouts, greetings and goodbyes, but I cannot make the "chained" dialogue, where player can chose the options for different replies. I also would love to know how to make certain dialogue unlockable after some time.

The guy that I asked for help has actually asked me to pay him for it, so I am still looking for someone friendly to guide me through the process. 

Best regards.

Anyone who asks for money is not going to "help" you, and I'd say, they're a sham of a modder. :grr:

To make chained dialogue, as in multiple player choices between several topics, you set up your topics then link them using the link pane (see green portion of attached image). To make long chains of dialogue without player responses, like speeches or story telling, add additional response lines under the same topic (see blue portion of attached image). To run a topic at a certain time, you need to use conditional statements (see the red portion of the attached image). If you have more questions, let us know, our help is free. :good:

post-3-0-57857100-1365050670_thumb.jpg

A little follow up question:

In my old attempts, if I were to abort a one-time dialogue (introduction), I would never be able to return to it again.

Is there a way to make one-time dialogues be repeatable, if player aborts them before they are finished?