DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A computer for Red (Aka WhoGuru)

_echo

Okay, if we are going to do names from the donors, please let me know if you donated anything and you also want your userid or name on the screenie. (let me know which)

If you donated and you don't want your name on it, that's okay too, just don't tell me anything. :rofl:

• Upvote 1

WillieSea knows the way...

I successfully 'transferred' money from my paypal account to the Alliance with no fees. This will maximize your donations.

What you do it log into Paypal, click the 'transfer' button.

Enter your email address that you use for Paypal in the 'from' box.

In the 'to' box, enter paymaster@tesalliance.org

On the next page, click the 'send payment' and its done. Rider will get the funds with no fees attached.

Also on that page, you can enter something like, 'Gift for Red's computer' in the email box so Rider knows its earmarked for Red's monitor.

Today, the 25th will be the last day to donate toward Red's new rig. We have run into a couple extra expenses not planned for over the monitor, the DVD drive was not functional, and the RAM needs a boost too. Any additional donations would be most welcome, but I'd like to place the order on the 26th at the latest to get it to Red before Arion arrives :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, checking in here. I haven't ordered this stuff yet, with 3 day shipping I have a day or two yet before it has to go, but we need to drum up more funds if we can. With the current donations, I would have to kick in about $100 to get the monitor, keyboard/mouse, and speakers which is what I expected. With the RAM and DVD drive added onto that it makes my personal burden $200 and that's just too tight for me to swing it on my own. So if there's any way some of you could try to help lighten that extra $100 load to replace the damaged/missing stuff it would be a big help. Crucial that we get the funds in the next day or two. :good:

• Upvote 1