DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Skyrim prob

Newlight

got a prob with skyrim....when i go to the lancher iand data files...no mods 
show up i mean the nmm shows the mods are active but not in others...i ask 

this cuz my game keeps crashing every time i enter the vampire lord castle so 
i think it might be durty files...but no mods show up there eather...and i 

think i may have to clean em using wry bash or somthing like that
bash or somthing like that

ok...got a prob i need help fixing...when i talk to a npc or they talk to me in combat in a tut..like harkon there lips move to slow so they cant keep up with what there saying...if you know how to fix this plz let me know tnx

#1 If you installed the game on your C drive, in program files, then it will not let the game actually write the mods to that folder so it puts them in a different folder. But they should still show up.

As for NMM, I do not and will not use it. Its my opinion that is causes more problems than its worth. Its much more worthwhile to learn how to manually install the mods yourself.

Should you have 10+ mods, its probably also wise to use BOSS to help with the load order.

#2 No idea. Probably a slowing on your computer.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Skyrim is running slow with Dawnguard. I think you may have to exit all other programs before playing, because the game can eat up lots of memory. What's the specs of your PC? I hope it ain't below 2gb of memory and uses an older video card.

• 4 months later...

ok so heres the prob...i have two of em so...

1: purple textures: now i think this means some textures are missing idk what to do...this isnt for..i mean its not all texturs just dawnguard (and maybe some other dlc like dragon born)

2: alternet start live anther life: ok my pc isnt fast and dawnguard lags a bit but i had a mod that made it go a bit faster with less lag...but thats beside the the point...when i click new game it takes longer for it to pop up

if i can have help with these probs that whould be good..also how can i avode having same probs like what cases them so that it doesnt happen again tnx^^

p.s. dont have to tell me how to fix the zsec one there was anther mod called randome alternet start im manly looking at the texturs thing i just use alt start cuz i hate going trough the intro of helgin but you can if you want tha will help too again tnx^^

Edited by Newlight