DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] Think to Yourself Quest Objectives (Promo)

Ceska

Think to Yourself Quest Objectives will not only have the story quest objectives being changed, but also the radiant quest objectives. (so boring... but oh well).

A lot of quest objectives are commonly the same as to the vanilla ones, while a few have been rewritten mainly because Bethesda got lazy at those, and/or they didn't made sense at all. Though, still having the core of what to do, they've been rewritten to make more sense. 

There will also be a demo version which has only Unbound being changed, so you can start a new character to try it out, without a huge risk of losing your main character. While the risk is small, it is still strongly advised to have more than 1 save of your character so you can go back just in case you messed it up, or when the game messes it up for some reason. 

Personalities are packs that will enhance your gameplay when you're fully into RolePlay. This is the only information I'm going to tell yet about the Personalities until further advancement of the mod. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

** Major Update **

So I pushed myself further to work on this mod, my head was hurting, my eyes were getting weird cus I'm not used to this, but I have some good and bad news. 

Good news

Because I pushed myself to work on this mod, I have a whole lot more available in this mod, unfortunately I knew that if I would keep on going for more than about 6 hours non-stop, I would totally lose my focus and make mistakes (and a lot) so I wasn't able to release it yesterday. 

But that aside.

These are available now, in version 0.1 (yes, 0.1 I don't increase the version until it's really necessary for this mod)

• Main Quests
  • Civil War Quests
  • The Dark Brotherhood Story and Radiant 
  • The Companions Story and Radiant
  • The Thieves Guild Story and Radiant
  • The College Story and Radiant
  • Daedric Quests
  • Bounty Quests
  • Bard's College Quest
  • Marriage Quest
  • Markarth
  • Riften
  • Riverwood
  • Solitude
  • Whiterun
  • Windhelm
  • Winterhold
  • Generic Quests
  • Favor Quests
  • ...and more that are uncategorised.

I'm going to check it all up, look for anything I forgot, after that has been finished, and there's nothing left to be added any more, I will release the mod. 

Bad News

When I did a quick check up yesterday, I saw a whole lot of other possible quests that I didn't knew of. So I'll have to check all of them as well to see if there are any quests there, and there are a whole bunch in there so I don't know. But I will check it all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I wanted to tell that I'm still alive, and (somewhat) still working on this mod. The reason for my disappear and further no news was because I accidentally wiped out my Windows 7 for Ubuntu and still have no way found to get Windows 7 installed on a hard disk(the ISO extracted on a hard disk, that is) alongside with Ubuntu. Since Ubuntu doesn't fully support .exes (wine does, but wine isn't perfect)...

While I may no longer have Windows 7 and the Creation Kit, I do still have the ESP of the mod. 

So until I have figured out how to dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu (I tried GNOME Partitioner already, but I need to extract the ISO on my hard disk - and I have yet to find a tool for that.), I can't continue on this mod and release it completed. (I can release it, but it won't be 100% complete) 

The only thing that was left for me to do were the Wilderness quests, after that was finished, the mod would be completed. 

If you want, I can write up the process for you. I just had to do it to my computers. My way you'll need an internet connection, a spare usb and either knowledge of commandline or trust that I wont screw your pc up (I wont) A second computer and an external hardrive would make everything ALOT easier too. Let me know if you want my help. And i like the mod idea.