DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Nehrim - Ostian Enhanced

garnet18

43632-1-1370039834.jpg

"We have been at sea for one month already. Apart from the occasional landing due to stocking up on supplies and to find out the latest news, nothing special is happening. The crew gets a bit nervous; we have never been cut off from the world for so long. To be honest, we are not real sailors, but a group of traveling entertainers. We usually have a show at places where we are docking. We visit a lot of places, and so I gave my crew the idea to sail up to Nehrim. Personally, I have never been there, but one of my sailors said that he knew about a city in the south that would be suitable for our business."

Ostian Enhanced brings new life to the capital of Nehrim's Southrealm. It revives the slum area, opens up many barred doors, and adds inhabitants, shops and a lot of new merchandise. There are new stalls at the market plaza and at the harbor, a buyable, well-furnished house of generous size, and new interiors to the Guard Tower and the Federal Bureau for Fortune Restriction.

The ships at the harbor are now populated and accessible. The largest of the ships, the Southern Comfort, is home to a group of Entertainers whose presence poses a challenge to the strict moral codes of Ostians ruling class.

There are no quests in the mod, but it adds some notes and books that add flavor and background to the lives of old and new NPCs.  If you read these texts carefully, you will be able to find two more locations in the Southrealm where new treasures and enemies await you.

For those who do not know, Nehrim - At Fate's Edge is a Total Conversion Mod using the Oblivion game engine. It has its own story, fascinating main characters and the end that does not leave you indifferent.
This mod is for those who are planning to install the game for the first time and for those who want play it again.

It took me a long time to finish this mod due to various circumstances (let's say A Series of Unfortunate Events), but now is here and I hope you'll like it.

Nehrim - At Fate's Edge can be downloaded here for free:

http://www.nehrim.de/dataEV.html

You always need a Oblivion disc to play it.

There is also a Wiki for Nehrim if you get stuck in the game:

http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/Nehrim_Wiki

Nehrim - Ostian Enhanced can be downloaded here:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43632//?

NehrimLogoKlein_140.png

• Upvote 1