DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

COLDHARBOUR - WIP/REQ/IDEA???

Nahkin

templatespecial95p07bsf6u.jpg

Introduction:

May I present you a mod which I created for an ambitious project which was sadly dropped... Well the name of my part is Coldharbour, which is the realm or a small part of the realm of Molag Bal.

The reason I am presenting you this now is what should I do with this mod?? Therefore here are some ideas for you guys and girls where you can chose one or maybe help me to find the right direction.

I have to say I invested a lot of time and detail into this mod/world as I always do with my mods and therefore it would be sad to let it unused. It's fully navmeshed and also has unique and really detailed appearence.

Ideas:

• Release the mod as it is as free modders resouce for anyone to either continue or make a nice quest with it. It's all vampire themed around the deadric lord Molag Bal. This would be an option but well not the best one I guess.
  • Find one of you or you know someone who is willing to add a quest around it or use it in a bigger project. I would ofc. help and provide a dungeon in order to get there. Once you inside the world you fight the minions. The world also comes with an unique portal thanks to Hanaisse's modders resource.

• Another method or use would be as dungeon for an nice piece of armor or sword. As I am sadly unable to develop such an sword or armor, I hope you maybe know someone or MR. FANTASTIC InsanitySorrow has sth. in his treasure box ;). I would create ofc. the Entrance to the world which would be again through a dungeon and also add the final boss.

Impressions:

Finally I want to present you some images of what it looks like and what you can expect.

I hope you like it and come up with some nice ideas :).

enb201371214w2vxblhuf8.jpg

enb201371214jzgxhrvq7t.jpg

enb201371214iku038zp6q.jpg

enb201371214xzonrkbg04.jpg

enb201371214ond50hvf39.jpg

enb201371214ofy02gichl.jpg

enb201371214fasvdgebzw.jpg

Enjoy it !!

Edited by Nahkin
  • Upvote 1

Was this part of the Telvanni Isles project?

I really don't think custom-made gear as a carrot on a stick is necessary for a dungeon. What's important is the journey in itself. I think it's actually a better idea to reward the player with some custom power or spell (like when you complete the chaurus-infested lighthouse or the dwemer lexicon). That'd be more likely to be something people would actually use, rather than going through the whole thing as an unarmored mage only to get a set of heavy armor or a warhammer.