DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

npc followers falling trough floor

dustierapple

i tried to add my own onto the decking but it wont let me merge the navmesh to the original navmesh on the ground and i have tried recast based generation and it also wont let me merge the navmesh so could you tell me how to solve and fix this problem please.

my mod is on the skyrim nexus its called home of the heroes and you can have a look at it, its just the outside i need improving to hide the grass and make a decking

I installed your mod and had a look at it (btw I had to uninstall my own NewPlants Demo, it takes the same place :D).

I noticed that the complete original navmesh is still unchanged, that means, NPC will try to walk right through the house. As for the navmesh on the decking behind the house: Try to lift the original navmesh until it covers the platform. But first you have to do a proper basic navmesh for your exterior. I advise to have a look at the CK Basics here on TESA where you can learn about navmeshing. For instance, part 4 deals with exterior navmesh: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/4668-ck-basics-lesson-4/

On a sidenote: I noticed that there is a dirty edit with Lydia (asterisk next to her ID), you should clean that too)