DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

npc followers fall thorugh floor when entering a door

dustierapple

its me again just wondering why are my  followers are falling through the floor when walking through a loading door to the back door outside of my house mod whilst i have got the navmesh finalized and corrected and i have tried replacing the door markers that did not work, and i need to know what i need to do to stop this im a few minutes from finishing the mod completely any help would be most appreciated 

Do you have 'door markers' turned on and visible in the construction set?

And are you sure there is not a 'nav-mesh' below the ground that the NPC's are gravitating to?

They should go to the 'green' triangle on a properly finalized navmesh that is nearest to the door marker.