DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I need help with finishing second quest i my mod

DwemerManiac

I've just put beta verion of my mod in SkyrimNexus: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/47508//?

I've posted there description of my problem with scripting too:

Could you try my mod, edit in in SCK and see what isn't OK,fix it?Or send me a PW and tell what I should change,add or remove in scripts,conditions,etc.
First quest works fine.
But second- (id DWODwemerLanguage) isn't. Some things, objectives works (I used setstage command to try it) but some not,espiecially:
a)didn't work setting stage from 10 to 20 (and after conversation Tirian didn't take ArkchnadumzNotes from me)
b)at stage 20, when I wait for an hour in Markarth, courier appears and give me note(Wezwanie Tiriana), I read it,etc. but stages and objectives 24,25,30 didnt set
c)I continue conversation with Tirian, but at the end stage 35 didn't set and that's why he didn't give me "Translated Notes-Przetłumaczone notatki z Arkchnadumz"

Could you see it and try to fix it,or tell me what I should do fix it, where I'm wrong?
I hope you will like dungeons and my fist quest;)

Ok,Leianne.

There is a little progress- I used what you adviced, but to set stage 15 and then 20. I go to Tirian, he takes Dwemer Schematic from me (set stage 15) and then rest conversation, end conversation and stage sets to 20;) I go outside, courier is coming and from this moment rest still doesnt working, still are problems I've mentioned earlier: he gives me note (stage don't sets), I read it -stage dont sets to 30, so when I go back to Tirian, there is no later dialogue lines (the have condition to work from 30 stage)...

I don't know why this courier doesn't works properly, following this tutorial:

and according to it, setting next stages is made in WICouriers main quest properties script. I made everything right but it doesnt work properly. What more, the courier the most often appears to me almast naked;)only in his pants...I dont need nudity in my mod...