DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Modders Wanted: Putting Together a Team for My WIP Mod Riften Depths.

AirtightSpring3

Hello TES Alliance Community. As some of you may know from my recent posts, I am creating a mod called Riften Depths which adds a new city beneath Riften set in a large group of caves. So far I have finished the exterior for the main town, have a few NPCs custom voiced, have a working arena system, designed interiors for most town buildings, set working NPCs up in the town, and completed the first quest in the main Questline. But there is still much to do. I would like to put together a team to assist me with the mod. I used to do all the work for the mod alone, with the occasional help of the community for scripting problems. But I have been quite busy since school started up again, and have since not been able to mod near as much as I would like to. I would like anyone who could join the team to be in it for the long run and to have fair knowledge of the creation kit, and hopefully experience in the field they sign up for. I will list below the positions I need filled, I will add to this list over time so check back in if there is no spot open for a position you would like. I may add more positions over time.

5468649-1383781197.jpg

Level Designers: These people will design mostly interior spaces, such as parts of the main Castle, a base for the Sentinel Guild and multiple dungeons. This mod is quite a ways from finished so you will not need to work with speed, I would rather have a quality dungeon that takes over a month to make, than a poorly built one put together in a few days. If you are signing up for this position and have previous experience with design of exterior or interior cells please post links or pictures in a post below.

- Level Designer 1: sbrownx

- Level Designer 2: Sygmar

- Level Designer 3:

- Level Designer 4:

Official Composer: Create soundtracks for Riften Depths and songs for the various Bards to sing.

- Official Composer: Xennah

Quest Designers: These people will assist me in writing the main quest, side quests and Sentinel Quest Line. I will usually send them a draft of what should happen in the quest, they may then make changes to the draft and send it back to me. When approved they can go ahead and make the quest. If you have experience making/writing quests please post references/links below.

- Quest Designer 1:

- Quest Designer 2:

5468649-1383781118.jpg

Custom Texture Designers: I would like these people to be able to take ideas I have for custom objects (weapons, armor, static objects, ect.) and turn them into a reality that I can add to the mod. Please post any links/pictures of previous work below.

- Texture Designer 1:

Script Advisor: This person will need to have a large amount of skill in scripting, because they will be the one responsible for helping with the writing of scripts needed by all other members of the team. If you would like this position please let me know, and I will see how you deal with a few scripting problems we have early on to see if you will make a good permanent fit for the team.

- Script Advisor:

5468649-1383781063.jpg

That concludes the available positions I currently would like filled. In a month or so I will probably look for a video editor, to make a trailer and take ENB photos of the mod. So stay tuned . I may also add more positions to any of the jobs above. I hope some of you decide to join the team, I will also be posting this application form on the Steam Workshop and Skyrim Nexus. The finished product will be published on the Nexus and TES Alliance and possibly Steam (if it is not too big.) Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope you consider joining Airtight Studios. 

Note: The above pictures have changed a lot because I have put the Depths into a Custom Worldspace instead of Interiors. I am thinking of putting no ceiling on and having it have the same sky as the Soul Cairn then having a side quest explaining how the Depths are in a new "realm" created by it's founder Nikoli Anduli, The only large thing this would change is putting a waygate to the town instead of just a door in the ruins under Riften and of course it would change the lighting and sky of the town. I will post pictures of this new version when I have working LOD.

5468649-1385012157.jpg

Edited by AirtightSpring3