DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

skyrim quest start and complete mod idea without using consal commands

Newlight

ok prety self explan ill shaer my knowlage on what ik and how it could be used as a mod now quest are basicly missions you have

req on it that you need to do most are optionl and you get these quest from npcs most are rumors which led you to the "quest giver" or the npc that gives you the quest...example: guard: i hear there reforming the dawnguard...vampire hunters or somthing

might conseder joing up myself "quest added: find out bout the dawnguard" this is part of a quest you hear roumers of somthing but dont know what that thing is so.....Dawnguard orc: you there the dawnguard is looking for anyone willing to fight aganst the

drawing vampire minaous...what you say? you:killing vampires were do i sign up? Dawnguard orc: ha izrons going to like you hes up at fort dawnguard sotheast of riften he'll decide if your dawnguard materal Quest complete: find out bout the dawnguard

Quest update: go talk to izron at fourt dawnguard now most times you can go and find the quest giver and do the quest right away or you can hear what people have heard eather one of these will give you a quest leading up to the same thing you heard bout most of these start with roumers like guards or you may have the quest giver find you like that dawnguard orc

point is most of these are directed at npcs or you may find an item that starts a quest..but anywho how this whould work as a mod

well i think npcs so one way i whould think of it working is you need mcm from skyui so you could compil quest dialogs from quest givers and make em into a mod along with parts of the quest (just in case you want to skip a part you dont like doing)

in otherwordsyoull have a list of quest going from guilds like Dawnguard >> The awakening >> pop up: do you want to start or complete this quest?

now when i did this trogh console commands like with the dawnguard i used the id of that one part "the awakening" to complet it even thog i wasnt in the location or completed the 1st part "the dawnguard" after that the other part came up "bloodlines" oc you need sirana to do this but soon as i fast traveld to the castle she was behind me didnt need to go throg that dialog stuff asking her who was she she just did what she was suposed to do at that part

in my opnion to how this happend was when you complet one part of a quest "the awaking" like skip it trough console commands

prety self explan all you needed to do is completed when skiping it trough consle commands thog there might be bugs sirana didnt have the scroll she was carring on her so might be small might be big the scroll part for me is no big deal but even thog i didnt skip "bloodlines" (cuz i like vampire lords) if theres somthing you want like somthing you like a spell or somthing dont skip that part of the quest if it has somthing you want

idk but most likely if you skip bloodlines and you want vampire lord or somthing you eather wont get it or might ctd cuz your choosing your side and reward for completing a quest by choose some times maybe consal commands may case it...quest commands i mean

now mcm is needed in my opnion cuz you can manage quest by catagory and stuff like this skyrim,dawnguard, or dragon born storylines dawnguard >> guild: vampire lord or dawnguard quest >> side quest or main quest >> start or complete

but im just sugesting this so someone can make it i dont mod i just think of ideas like this i made this idea cuz of the npcs lips not matching up there words to me it was a bit slow but ya just an idea if anyone wants to make it a mod if you can that whould mean alot tnx^^

p.s dont need mcm to to manage quest start and complete can bee a book scroll or spell to manage it