DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion mods Oblivion goty Edition

Halogrim

I've been trying for several days to setup mods with obmm. With no avail I cant find out what to do.

1. I downloaded the latest UOP patch, I put this patch in the oblivion obmm mods folder than I launched obmm and created a omod for this patch.

2. I download the USIP repeated steps one

3. I downloaded dlc uop patches and repeated the steps.

4. Next I downloaded the lastest OOO 3.5 archive, I created this into a omod with obmm. I put this file into the obmm mod folder located in oblivion

5. I downloaded MMM 3.8 and MMM 3.8bsa files I put the Bsa file into the mod folder where. I launched obmm created the archive with mmm 3.8 than I clicked data files and added mmm bsa than I added the archive omod and clicked create.

I installed the UOP first than I installed the USIP then the UOP DLC patches along with OOO3.5 than I installed mmm 3.8 it gave me a few choices. Im only using the mmmforooo so no fcom installed. than I proceeded to put the content I wanted on there. after it was done asking me what plugins I wanted it said my mmm3.8bsa file was not found and that I needed to add it to the omod and rename it I clicked install anyways and I used boss to load order. when I start oblivion the female guard has a missing body also the enemies turn green. and WTF meshes pop out. ive been at this for a while following the read me files, I need help

also to let everyone know I have the oblivion game patched and shivering isle v1.2.0416

If I left out any important information can someone please let me know

First thing that comes to my mind: is the BSA in your data folder? That would be the first thing to check cause everything you describe sounds like there are resources missing. If not throw it in there manually and see what happens.

Also you should check the file names. If you have an plugin called <foo>.esp BSAs following the pattern <foo> - <bar>.bsa (see Shivering Isles for an example) are automatically included (<foo>.bsa works too), else they need to be included via oblivion.ini.

Edited by Gramblosh

• 1 month later...

It's just something to rule out - when you built your OMODs, was one of them packaged differently? The usual giveaway is a Data folder inside the main Data folder in your Obliviobn install directory, i.e. ...\Oblivion\Data\Data. If so, disable each mod in turn to find the offender, and extract that archive to disc, then select the Data folder INSIDE the archive when rebuilding the OMOD.