DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Weynon Retreat House

DarkRider

The Weynon Retreat House

Author: Darkrder/DarkRider

Version: 1.4

Last Update: 13 June 2008

Greetings Blades Fans!!!

I am pleased to announce that after a very arduous, yet fruitful, two weeks Weynon Retreat house is FINALLY ready to be released for download!!! :clap:

The Weynon Retreat House Mod includes:

-New Sancre Tor Blades Light Armor!

-New Blademaster Katana!!

-New Essential Horse!!

-New Characters!!!

-A Challenging New Mini Quest!!!

-New House with Safe Storage!!!

-New Respawning Pention Chest!!!

-New Hidden secrets and more...

Pictures!!!

The Exterior of Weynon Retreat

ThreadAerial02.jpg

ThreadRetreat02.jpg

ThreadRetreat-1.jpg

The View

WRView.jpg

The Garden

Dragon02.jpg

The Stable

Stable.jpg

The Interior

ThreadNewEntry.jpg

ThreadSitting.jpg

ThreadWRInt04.jpg

ThreadKitchen.jpg

ThreadDining.jpg

ThreadNewBdrm.jpg

And The Location of Weynon Retreat

WRLocation.jpg

---BETA Testers--- :gather:

HouseAtlantic

Sepiroth

Arch-Eagle

---Click to Download---

---Issues & Bugs---

I have endeavored to work with my BETA testers to resolve any known issues or bugs, however, the possibility remains that one or two have slipped through unnoticed! If you encounter any bugs, issues, or conflicts while playing Weynon Retreat, please report them here as a response to this thread so I can help you troubleshoot the problem!

I hope you all have fun playing your way through the mini quest and reaping the multitude of rewards! This is a house mod designed to be loved; like coming home to Weynon Priory where the whole story begins. It's my first release so please comment on what you like and what you see! I don't cater to trolls and flamers, so if you are one, "These aren't the droids you're looking for...move along." :pints:

As always, Cheers and Happy Modding! ;)

Darkrder

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Awesome mod, from what i have seen and read. I d-l it, and found that

walking the road between the stable (where one of two green quest arrows sat, and the other green quest arrow at the "shrine." (trying to be a little vague so as to not spoil it for others...) Walked it three times, nada. FINALLY did console quest update. It said there should be a letter at the second quest arrow, NADA, AND that talking to people there (I DID - before and after console) should have directed me to continue following....).

QUESTION: is my install messed up? -OR- am I having this problem because I have already completed the vanilla main quest?

thanks... looks good so far..... and, like you, I hate the "loose ends" beth left....

• 1 year later...

Awesome mod, from what i have seen and read. I d-l it, and found that

walking the road between the stable (where one of two green quest arrows sat, and the other green quest arrow at the "shrine." (trying to be a little vague so as to not spoil it for others...) Walked it three times, nada. FINALLY did console quest update. It said there should be a letter at the second quest arrow, NADA, AND that talking to people there (I DID - before and after console) should have directed me to continue following....).

QUESTION: is my install messed up? -OR- am I having this problem because I have already completed the vanilla main quest?

thanks... looks good so far..... and, like you, I hate the "loose ends" beth left....

Same Question... :question:

Is there a walkthru? :shrug:

Here's a hint.

When you are going up the road from the southern end look for an old campfire. There'll be something there that will update the quest and when you get to the shrine it will be easy to find what is needed to go to the next stage. If you've been to the shine before finding what was needed at the camp, you'll recognized what has changed at the shrine right away.

Here's a hint.

When you are going up the road from the southern end look for an old campfire. There'll be something there that will update the quest and when you get to the shrine it will be easy to find what is needed to go to the next stage. If you've been to the shine before finding what was needed at the camp, you'll recognized what has changed at the shrine right away.

Wow, Thanks Arion, the Worst part is, I Noticed That the First time I passed it. :rolleyes: