DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY]Making NPC shot at archery targets and slash dummies?

Aralore

Well Yes and no. I need to adjust the package some he will draw his bow and just stand there. I may have messed up somewhere =) I have put the building of the castle on hold for a bit and been doing some play through and testing on my own cause have been getting little to no feedback on Nexus. this is why I am posting it to other mod site in hopes of more feedback so I can release the first non beta. My biggest problem area at the moment is quest. I have ideas but i am very much a newbie when it comes to scripting them. I have huge plans for the castle just have a few draw backs due to my limited knowledge.

EDIT: Figured it out. It might help if I gave him a bunch of arrows lol Worked prefectly after that =)

Edited by Aralore

Any help would be awesome. I am going to upload what I have got done so far to a server and will PM you a link so you can get the most up to date version thus far and we can get together via PMs and different things. I think I have gotten most of the NPCs to have a daily routine but not 100% sure on this as I haven't been getting any real feedback and have been trying to test on my own. Will get with you on different ideas I have for quests as well and you can see what you may be able to do. Most are basic go collect some ingredients and bring back to an NPC for an item, and some other things. I am more of an architect then I am a scripter and such, but will get intouch with you via PM asap.

I am a beginner scripter, it took 8 months just to do basics.  No way to take a class and do this faster.

I am setting up my lab and it will  be a few days.

I have two large projects that I am working on at the same time, so I will assist you with dialogue scripts, general sleep, travel, patrol packages.

One of my projects got corrupted, so that means I might have even more time to create more of your ideas.

We will see....

Looking forward to working with you! :bringit:

Edited by Ashenfire

• 2 weeks later...