DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP]Blender Video Tutorials

_echo

Still in the works!

By persistent demand, I am making some Blender tutorials to help people get a better understanding of how to use Blender and all the different things it can be used for. Now, obviously, I do not know everything, but, I will do my best to relay my knowledge to you guys so that you can learn and make some new and exciting things.

I will update this post with the status of new videos as they are complete. I will upload them to TESNexus.

-->Download<--

Prereading:

I suggest you take a look at the Blender: Noob to Pro wiki guide for the basic controls. It will make my job much easer allowing me to explain less and show more.

Videos: Thus Far

Video 0 - Basic Controls in Blender

Video 1 - Basic Modeling

Video 2 - 3 cubed Sword

Video 3 - UV Mapping Basics

Video 4 - Exporting to Nif

Video 5 - Animation Basics

Videos To be done

Video 6 - TBA

Hope you enjoy them.

_echo

Note: Please post anything you feel I should focus more on. Specific requests are actually easer for me as I do not need to explane as much. So, any requests for videos of, please just let me knoe here.

Also, if anyone knows any screen recording programs much like FRAPS, but can record my desktop as well, I would really like to know. FRAPS doesnt capture everything that I need it to, so something else would really help. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

very nice :)

when i tryed to do the things u were explaining something else allways happened tho =/

it was kinda dumb :pints:, but ima put the vids on my itouch so i can watch the video while on blender

and gread vids ;P

what was the music at the end tho it reminded me of a really old game i used to play  :woot: