DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[TECH SUPPORT] Sitewide Maintenance & Updating

DarkRider

Using Firefox 59.01, on Win 7. (both 64 bit.)

And what's really weird, when I responded to this thread, the site posted my post..... and then logged me out. I got the dark theme login screen, entered my credentials, clicked, and then got the light theme login screen, which actually let me log back in.

3 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

Seems like each time I click the home button at the bottom of this forum, I get logged out. Going to test in the mods forum.

We're probressing, this happened to me too. I tried the button you wera talking about and it redirected me to a page where I was supposedly not logged in. I used the backward arrow to get back here to post this.

Edit: and it appear that I was not logged out. :)

Edited by ladyonthemoon

Just got logged out again, when clicking on the "TES Alliance" logo to refresh the main page; but the previous time I did it, it seemed quite happy with me.  Checked the cookies to make sure there weren't any with an unusually short expiry time but at a glance they all look okay.

@HeyYou Which browser/version are you using? Have you cleared your browser's cache/cookies? There's nothing magical about the Home buttons they're just simple URLs and clicking them doesn't cause that behavior for me. It seems like you might have some old pages displaying from the cache. :idea:

1 minute ago, ladyonthemoon said:

Same for me but it seems that it doesn't always work. You'll have to clean the cache manually.

I can do that. :)

Seems to be working as it should today though..... No clue what that's all about. Off to work here shortly.....

The server was deactivated because the server load got too high, we'll be taking steps to better optimize the site. You may need to clear your cache manually (even if you think your browser is set to auto clear, it actually doesn't get everything) as the shutdown messed up login memory. :good:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have a tiny stupid problem with the software when I upload a new version of my mod, even if the new version consists only in removing the screenshot and putting another one in its place.

Saving requires a version number, which is something we never had to add before the last updates. I tried adding spaces instead but it didn't work and now all (almost) my files have a stupid dot at the end of their title...

Capture5.JPG.124c433f847676a4a9fc6cc282b50291.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Things I've noticed:

• "Featured Downloads" on the "Download" tab shows only WAC. Normally, the featured mods should show one after another,
  • I cannot upload a mod in the "Eclusives/Misc" category,
  • there is no "Morrowind" category in the Downloads tab, Morrowind mods are in the "Misc" category. :(

I have a mod ready to be uploaded here in the "Exclusive" category; this is why I noticed this.

There is currently only one download featured, as others are featured you’ll be able to flip through.

Ill check the permissions in downloads again. Wasn’t sure there were enough MW mods on site to warrant a separate section but I’ll look at it again :good:

• Thanks 1

On 10/05/2018 at 11:26 PM, DarkRider said:

There is currently only one download featured, as others are featured you’ll be able to flip through.

Ill check the permissions in downloads again. Wasn’t sure there were enough MW mods on site to warrant a separate section but I’ll look at it again :good:

Is there something wrong with my Whitewater Farm mod; it was featured and you removed it.

Also, I tried uploading my latest mod for Morrowind in the "Exclusives/Misc" category and I couldn't, could you move it please?

And, I just uploaded this mod for Skyrim; could you also move it to the "Exclusives" category, please?

Thank you for everything! :)

Edited by ladyonthemoon
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...