DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] The Wild Guard

Nightfyre

[align=center]The Wild Guard[/align]

[align=center]A Quest mod for Explorers and hunters[/align]

INTRO

Hey there, weary traveler! This whole adventure started off with me working on a house for my ranger character, and I thought, hey, this would make a pretty interesting quest mod. So here I am, posting this thread.

BACKSTORY

With the legion forts left to ruin, bandits, marauders, monsters, and other evil things have been set loose upon the land...

Delrius Dernais walks through the forests near the town of Chorrol. He hears voices in a small clearing ahead, and walking forward to investigates, walks right into a group of bandits. alerted to his presence, they draw their weapons and advance on him. Time appears to slow for a short moment in which he says to himself, "These bandits wouldn't have been this close to town if the Legion was still around.." before an arrow whizzes past his head and he turns and flees back towards town...

THINGS TO DO AND MORE INFO

I'll be adding lots of special features to this mod. Its loosely based on KotN (their will be certain individuals who will join your group). MULTIPLE "houses" for the player to own. Lots of quests, little goodies will be available, as well as a romantic subplot for male and female characters, full voice-acting (compliments of the ***.) and lots of new content, compatible with (hopefully) all other quest mods, and most others except for UL.

SCREENSHOTS

The Forge

The Larder

Shrine to Kynareth

Players Quarters

The Main Fire

Entrance

Zenori Jannus, Healer and Cook

• Upvote 1

I've started.

ATM, I'm working on the first hideout location, Lost Cavern. The man who you talk to too get this whole thing rolling is the only person who knows about it. He stumbled upon it as a child.

Their will be one hideout in every county, except for Anvil county which has two.

BTW, I got the inspiration for this mod from the Rangers of Ithilien in the Lord of the Rings.

It's things like that which add realism to any mod! My current project Reclaiming Sancre Tor also tries to make an abandoned fort into a usable space with a functioning guard. The biggest issue I had in the interior of the fort was placing enough statics to make the space look used without killing the fps count! LOL

Will we be getting some screenshots soon?  :)

• 4 weeks later...