DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

CS - Quick questions and quick answers

Leonardo

I thought to start a thread about CS and here can anyone ask a question about how to do it yourself and hopefully get an answer from one who is familiar with Morrowind CS. :smile:

Anyway, I currently working on a mod and want to know how I add a modded item to one of vanilla NPC (being blocked in CS, but have ownership to a couple of containers in a cell).

• Love This 1

I manage to add those items I wanted to add to a NPC in CS.  I also did a quick test in-game, so the mod seems to be working.

However, I do want to do more before I release it and this time I wanted to add a few things to Ash Vampires, Ascended Sleeper, and Ash Ghoul.  I consider these creatures (sorry if I use the wrong term) to be the most powerful of Dagoth Ur's servants.

One of those things I want to change is about edit their spells and how do I do that in CS?

I'll test it myself, of course if anyone else wants to test it then let me know. :smile: