DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Elder Scrolls 6

Lissy

I played FO4 on a vid card with only 1 gig of ram. It ran ok. Not stellar mind you, but, playable.

I am still running an AMD Phenom II 965 black processor. It's only at about 50% with FO4. I upgraded my vid card to a GTX 1060 6gb card, and the difference was more than merely 'noticeable'.......

It's likely that the next ES game won't demand much more from your hardware than Skyrim SE. The rendering engine keeps getting better, and makes better use of the hardware available. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but, I suspect I won't have to upgrade anything to run ES VI. (8 gig system Ram. If I need it, I can get more, fairly cheap. There are advantages to working in a computer shop. :) )

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 10:03 AM, garnet18 said:

Congratulation :thumbup:

I bet for Hammerfell.

Now this could be reaching, but I was chatting with someone at work and we were talking about the world size of the current games and the size of the remaining provinces.
We theorized that maybe, just maybe, the next game might be made up of more then one province, maybed 2 or 3. This was based on the assumption that they dont try to increase the world scale and keep it the same as it has been.

Morrowind had game engine issues when you got to far from cell 0,0...... I haven't heard that that particular problem carried over to subsequent games, but, instead of adding landmass on the existing map, most folks took the 'shivering isles' route, and put them in their own worldspace....

• 2 months later...