DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

How I can have access to the Shivering Isles source codes

Varil

Hi everybody. I am currently making an Italian translation of Book Covers - Lost Library, a mod for Skyrim which adds lots of TES books from previous games.

Since there are TONS of books in this mod, in order to make my life easier, I'm basically using the .esm/.esp files from prevoius Elder Scrolls games (Italian versions), and I'm using ESP/ESM Translator to copy the book texts from them and paste into my translation.

Now, the problem is that for Shivering Isles DLC, I get an empty .esp file, no elements inside. I've already read that it's perfectly normal and that the DLC is just meant to be this way, 'cause it loads everything from the .bsa files or something like that. But like that I can't access to the string codes of the Shivering Isles books! I mean, how can I actually see these strings if the .esp is empty? Where are them? Where are the texts filling the books? 

Edited by Varil