DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

For Akatosh Redux (Mod) | North and East Empire Company Help

ernestjohn18

Hello, I started playing the mod recently and it was a good experience to enjoy such new content. In my second channel, I uploaded videos where I showed how to progress in the of the Imperial Legion 1st Akatosh Guard Regiment ranks and how to join the Imperial Cult. The last part I'm missing now is completing the sign up the North and East Empire Company. Robent (The company's agent) said that the container containing goods that I need to bring to the Imperial City is at the ship at the docks. However, I just couldn't find the key that opens the door to the cargo hold. I pickpocketed Robent, the ship's captain, and even his crew members, but neither of them has it. The only key I gathered was the Lighthouse Key, but I went up to the building and only see chees and deadly poison. If you can help me where I can find this key to the ship's cargo hold and if I bring the goods to the Gilded Carafe, should I sell them or drop it in a container, I will appreciate the kindness and upload the video to help others who are stuck in this part as me. I messaged the mod's creator, Onra, on the nexusmod forums, yet no reply at the moment. I also tried the link for a walkthrough from the mod's page at nexusmod, but it didn't work

Thank you and happy gaming!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUqdNBYEhNYEmyCRnuaaJwSaCsp6OAtfA

If the link doesn't work, do reply or search at Youtube with the title 'fort akatosh redux mod'