DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Remastered version 2.3 Cant run it

Omni32

Hello toghter,

i installed all mods a guide showed me, but i cant run oblivion.

The modmanager tells me, its needs the .esp files of ktes.esp and timesaves.esp.

Can someone pls tell me, what mods these are. after 24 hours i want to be able to play finaly

ty in advance

He mentioned an installer for the mods???

As for running his list, you would still need a source for the ones you seem to be missing. I would think that your mod manager should tell you which mods are missing...... Wrye Bash would probably do so, if your current manager won't.

y you can buy it for 3€ i guess

i think i just gonna do that

skyrim modding is so much better. there the modemanger told you what you needed. i cant find that except when you load the oload data and its says exactly the files earlier mentioned

can you tell me where i can do that in bot programms?

ty

Well, the list is available from nexus..... as for the mods themselves.... I would expect that most are likely on Nexus as well, if you can't find them there, Google is your friend. :D I haven't played Oblivion in years... so, no clue what availability of the mods is like.

• 2 months later...