DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Disclaimer: due to changing accounts (thx again for helping me out, heyyou :wub: ) and thus not being able to update my old threats first counting-post (topic: "Rise of the Orcs") and me increasing included content once more i copy the first post and continue my raging bloodthirsty senile scribbles here. sorry about any inconveniences :toast:

xxxxxxxxx

"RagnaRoksFinalMod" ... aka "Rise of the Orcs"

disclaimer: so whats this about? - rise of the orcs is an old dream of a mod for me. for now its about creating as much diversity of in-game-gear as possible, i need mudcrab-loads of stuff to spice the aesthetics up. no op-stuff, no god-tier-iron-slapper, more like improving the range of lets say 1 steel battle-axe to like 1 per big town (so that town guards dont use same swords, improve bandit diversirty, different orcish weapons n armor for the 4 strongholds, stuff like that). --- update: actually i went into a modding spree and it went outta control, im crafting mudcrabloads of stuff, at this rate ill be able to give every single npc its own weapon :scary:

hail malacath!

stuff done, sorted by tiers.... (edit 03.2023: "finalized" means the things got checked several times once again, once all things are finalized ill fill a few gaps)

xxx --- weapons --- xxx --- 590

24 iron - 6 gs - 6 ba - 6 sw - 6 wa

---done 6 ba 4 gs 4 sw

FINALIZED 27 --- corundum - 9 gs - 9 sw - 9 da

FINALIZED 10 --- stone - 4 ba - 4 wa - 1 wh - 1 ma ---------------> mace: check right hand invisible, left not when dualwield... weird, never seen that one before :blink:

FINALIZED 5 --- headsman - 5 ba

FINALIZED 10 --- woodsman - 5 ba - 5 wa

FINALIZED 7 --- tools / broom - 3 gs - 4 ba

64 steel - 9 gs - 9 sw - 24 ba - 24 wa

FINALIZED 11 --- imperial - 6 gs - 5 sw

FINALIZED 45 --- dwarven - 10 gs - 10 sw - 5 da - 10 ba - 10 wa

12 --- falmer - 3 sw - 4 gs - 5 wa

83 orcish - 18 gs - 18 sw - 9 da - 11 ba - 5 wa - 9 wh - 10 ma - 3 bows ( need normal fix, mesh remade)

---done: 11 ba, 8 da, 12 gs, 3 ma, 12 sw, 5 wa, 7 wh

---11 ba hilt ref, 5 wa higher in hand, wh hilt ref, wa hilt ref

73 draugr - 19 gs - 19 sw - 19 ba - 16 wa

nord hero

FINALIZED 20 --- elven - 8 gs - 8 sw - 4 da

4 glass - 4 gs - check ingame

FINALIZED 29 --- ebony - 7 gs - 7 sw - 5 ba - 5 wa - 5 wh --------------> maybe 5 swords slightly lower in hands

FINALIZED 41 --- daedric - 7 gs - 7 sw - 7 da - 7 ba - 7 wa - 3 wh - 3  ma -------> ba higher, ma higher, sw lower

FINALIZED 39 --- dragonbone - 12 gs - 12 s - 6 da - 9 wa ---------> gs blood broken, fix

FINALIZED 64 --- nordic - 40 gs - 16 ba - 8 wa ------------> gs are new, need to get checked in-game

FINALIZED 20 --- stalhrim - 4 gs - 4 sw - 2 da - 5 ba - 5 wa

xxx --- armor --- xxx

leather - 20 deco shields

20 targes FINALIZED  iron - 20 shields (10 targe small, 10 targe big)

20 targes FINALIZED steel - 30 shields (5 themed small, 5 themed big, 10 targe small, 10 targe big)

20 targes FINALIZED orcish - 40 shields (10 themed small, 10 themed big, 10 targe small, 10 targe big) - light horde implemented, missing normals needs fix

----> check deco shields, all targes checked

xxx --- clothes --- xxx

11 boots - 11 gloves - 11 hoods - 11 robes

senile scribbles: before i go for ingame-testing and reballancing once more, i gotta do some leftover work from couple of weeks back. i confess, i wanted to play the game a bit and levelled from like 125 to 180, scoring mudcrabloads of ingots, i always stash up to a dozen of each armor and weapon piece and never use console to raise my ressources :)

---> current level is 266 :woot::woot::woot:

oh, i also found the 73 nordhero retexes of my draugr-weapons, seems like i made the 146 nifs already... i just wonder how to move them into the game... going for immersion theyd have to be crafted at the skyforge... oh well, ill finish the ebony-designs first.

fiddle around with the ghostblade, thats it for now

senile scribbles part 827: the executioner ba hilt is a nice shaped stick... ghostblades...

Edited by Ragna_Rok

senile scribbles, episode 391:

i gotta note down an idea here. actually a pretty old idea from yours truly, but i didnt have the skills required back in the days.... neither did i have the required meshes by the dozens... soooo... we got a basic ancient nordic sword... lets forget about the greatswords, battleaxes, and waraxes of that tier for a moment...

that ancient nordic sword exists in two versions in the game texture-wise. first, the basic one you can find on draugrs. second, a version called "ghostblade"... now, if i make the ghostblade craftable, lets say, recipe, couple of ectoplasms and some other ghostly stuff that would fit.... can i turn the draugr weapons i modded that are based on the ancient nordic sword, into ancient nordic ghostblades???? ... if that would work, i could also turn a couple of my ancient nordic greatswords that are based on heavily modified ancient nordic swords into ghost-greatswords... with the shader-skills i developed over the years i think it should work... its worth a try after i popped out the first nordic weapons and set up files required to modify the fugg outta dragon tier...

Edited by Ragna_Rok

nordic battleaxe 13 - 16, the double bladed ones... chop-chop!

nordicba13-16.thumb.JPG.b724349cd6a3447f2f9e034c873cba52.JPG

and by that were done with nordic battleaxes! :woot: now, a word from yours truly about the vanilla nordic waraxe: IT SUGGS! what a piece of mudcrab that one is! theres literally nothing i can imagine to be made from it, i tried it, its base design is... ... ... it just suggs. so, for my soon-to-come nordic waraxes, ill simply readjust the battleaxes :) HAIL MALACATH! ... update: small versions made from thinner blades dont look good nuff... 8 nordic waraxes in preparation

Edited by Ragna_Rok

• 1 year later...

was busy irl. a lot. long break. anyways. last week i fired up good ol skyrim once more. levelled a bit, scored tons of ingots n stuff, im ready to test all weapons of this mod. i crafted the majority of them in-game already, noticed some minor flaws (axe-handle reflections or some wrong texture link n so) on a few weapons, i will fix them one by one and recheck every single item of the mod.

once this is done, ill fill the gaps. step by step. for now its about revision. hail malacath :smug:

the huge majority of the weapons is finalized. there are a handful of iron and steel weapons to be remade. basically about 90 % of the stuff was finished. i still got a giant-load of blends, just gotta split the specific meshes and re-export and -import. blood works on all of them. draugr weapons still to be finalized.

anyways, took a break from revision, wanted to do sth more creative... nordic slashers soon to come! :woot:     hail malacath :)