DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP] House of Heavenly Pleasures

WillieSea

House of Heavenly Pleasures

Spoof on House of Earthly Delights from vanilla Morrowind game.

Just a house in the waterfront district. I am using the last wall section near the pirate boat.

Features:

- A back wall house section. Missing from game.

- Richly decorated interiors. Two floors and a basement for the workers rest.

- Pay to see a dance on the strobe lighted dance floor.

- Pay for a more private strobe lighted dance.

- Pay to sleep in a bed with a friend of your choice.

- Male and female "companions".

- Males feature Slof clothing. (some partially hidden male nudity)

- Females feature various HGEC clothing.

- Lots of retextures.

- Even the guards look good.

Dance animation will be added when I get more of the AI finished.

Only basic scripting and AI have been done.

The floor layouts are complete, and mostly populated.

Plenty of artwork on the walls to look at.

Looking in the basement at the workers diaries, the player will find that taking advantage of people is wrong. The leers and other behavior of 'clients'.

Some pictures:

Exterior:

ScreenShot1079.jpg

Interior Main:

ScreenShot1108.jpg

Interior Upper:

ScreenShot1113.jpg

The waterfront seemed like the best place for this sort of place. You know how sailors are...

Lots of work to do yet, but I might be able to get a beta out soon. Need to finish up some things first.

Probably did not even notice the architecture? How about those 'double pane' windows on the top floor. Totally designed by myself. Thank you, thank you!

Yes, they are yellow because of the light inside all the time.

The top windows I had to create from the single-row of windows below, to make them double-rows because the upper window frame was much bigger.

The one image is the back of the wall, with the special mesh echonite made for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice...  About how far along are you.... would you say?

I was thinking about making a beta test available. The AI is not all done yet, still having a few problems with it.
The basic functionality is there.

The only problem I see may be the 'food' meshes I added. They seem to really kill the FPS. Not so noticiable on my computer, but it may be on slower computers. I would need somebody to test that and let me know how it looks so far. I was going to add a script that would enable and disable them throughout the day, so they are not all always there.
And I was going to make the NPC's switch clothing as well. Two or three outfits each.

Is there a volunteer?

I use the HGEC body textures. I am not sure how compatible that is with people that do not use that body texture.

I would be interested in how the bodies turn out looking with what-ever you are using. I was thinking about making seperate versions...

I have scripted the items on the coffee table in front of the fireplace to show up or not over a 24 hour period. It will also give some 'randomness' to the room so it does not 'always' look the same. Depending on how that goes, I will script most of the items to show up or not.

I only really notice a slow down when in 'TFC' mode. When the object is in view, moving forward is slow. When out of view, its fast.

Yep, thats the whole mod size, compressed. Its quite a bit larger uncompressed.

I got quite a few complaints on my Ancient towers mod, and it was 100MB compressed.

I try to keep them within a manageable size. Under 100MB if possible!  aa_biggrin.gif

Each clothing meshe set takes quite a bit of space. LOL

• 4 weeks later...