DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Simple follow/stay script?

Jheuloh

I'm attempting to design a very simple follow/stay script for my creature companion, which does merry-go-round style behavior, somewhat like this -

If Wilson's mode is set to follow player, and the player interacts with Wilson, he will stop moving.

If Wilson's mode is set to stop moving, and the player interacts with Wilson, he will follow the player once again.

Does anyone know of a basic idea of how that would work and what syntax and so on would be needed? (Such as elseif or endif)

There's a way to script commands. For example, you interact with him and a menu pops up with choices like "Follow Me" or "Wait Here". You can choose one or the other and then he will perform that behavior. Is that something that would work for your situation, or you want to achieve this without the menu box?