DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Idea/possible WIP] The Lost Clan

Nightfyre

[align=center]The Lost Clan[/align]

Introduction

What? ANOTHER interesting lore quest mod? Jeez! Who likes these things anyways? I mean come on. EVERYONE knows that AK-47's and Stun Grenades we're available in the middle ages...  aa_biggrin.gif

So, you'd like to know a little about this idea. First off a little lore for you all...

The Rourken Clan of the Dwemer left their brothers in Morrowind and traveled west to Hammerfell. The ancient ruins of the Rourken still lay in the sands of the Alkiri Desert of Middle Hammerfell, but their most famous ruins, are found on the island of Stros M'kai.

Goals

-- Recreate the island of Stros M'kai, including the town of Stros M'kai and the elaborate Dwemer ruins found on the island.

-- Get DarkRider to help with the Exteriors. :pints:

-- An engaging storyline

-- Full Voice-acting with the help of the VAP!

Progress

I've got the idea laid out. :pints:

sure!

Go ahead and ask some questions!

I'm not apposed to answering them. :pints:

One of the things I like about this idea, is that I have lots of freedom with the location.

I'm working on a concept of the interior already. I'll be using Mr. Siika's excellent Dwemer architecture resources. :pints:

Cool!  Have you done any research into the available Lore for this?  Or where this mod will fit in?  I'm a Lore hound and spend more time in the Imperial Library than anywhere else some days.   aa_tongue.gif   So that's one of the thing's I nitpick about when I play a mod.  lol

yep.

According to Lore, the Rourken left Morrowind because they would not join with the Chimer peoples. their leader threw his hammer, Volendrung and followed it to their new homeland. They built a fortress on the island of Stros M'kai, including a dwemer planetarium. :pints:

• 2 weeks later...

it would be cool if there was like an airship ruin, from the ship the ppl used to get there (im assuming it was an airship) cause till now ppl only have done shipwrecks, so an airship-wreck would be cool   :woot:

and, if its on an island, does that mean like morrowind island (aka. in swimming distance from shore xP)

or in the middle of the ocean so u have to take a boat or somethin