DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

TES Alliance Has Been Reborn!

DarkRider

"Welcome to the Alliance"

A year and one month ago, TES Alliance opened her "doors" for the first time. It was our vision to create an ES Fansite that embraced the spirit of our community. We wanted to establish a school to share knowledge and kindle creativity in all those who wanted to learn. Beyond that, we wanted to give modders and ES fans a home that would not diminish with time. With the support and steadfast loyalty of all our allies, we have achieved that goal today. :pints:

What's new?

Now that we have launched officially we are proud to offer:

-Hosted Photo Galleries: Host your images in your own 256MB Photo Album! Accept comments, add titles, and more!

-Modder Interviews: Read current interviews with the ES Community's rising stars in the official interview blog: Behind the Construction Set!

-Mod Reviews: Find out what our staff and senior allies are saying about the mods in their load orders!

-Mod Hosting/Downloads: Upload and download your mods with ease in our new downloads module!

-A Cutting Edge Forum Community: Add friends, update your status, allow/disallow comments your profiles, track threads, mark favorites, have PM conversations, and much more!

-Community Calender: Submit your ES relevant events to a staff member to have them added to our community calender!

-All new Forum Medals: Earn a complete series of forum medals designed just for the Allies!

For our V.I.P.s we also offer:

-Hosted Project Forums

-Hosted Blogs

What is a V.I.P.?

As our community grows, so does the financial responsibility of maintaining her. We would like to increase our server as needed with the increase in traffic and to always have the funding available to keep the site running at full capacity. The most reliable way to do this is through paid memberships. Many of the Alliance's features will remain open to general users, but there are some definite perks to purchasing V.I.P. membership.

Advanced Photo Galleries- Senior Allies have larger galleries, more storage space, and the ability to make additional albums. They can send e-cards, edit/move/delete images, host videos, and rate files.

Hosted Project Forums- Senior Allies can request a hosted forum for their current projects, with permissions customized for their needs so the forums can be viewable by the public but not posted in, or invisible to everyone outside their team altogether!

Hosted Blogs- Senior Allies can create and publish blogs of their own. They can use a blog to share their personal thoughts or as a workspace for a project blog to post images and info on their current projects. Team members can be granted permission to edited the blog or add to it.

Unique Forum Medals- Senior Allies have a whole new series of forum medals to earn and display proudly. These are unique from the regular forum medals and are earned by making full use of your V.I.P. privileges.

V.I.P. Ranking- SeniorAllies have a unique rank and a special class image in their user pane much like those of staff members.

Ratings- Senior Allies have rating power over images and downloads.

For Information About Becoming a V.I.P. Follow this Link:

I'm not a V.I.P. why can't I rate mods?

Ratings of any kind are very controversial in our community in general. On the one hand, we'd like to see what a mod rates before we try it, but on the other hand ratings are so subjective; as they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure. To lend mod/image ratings more balance we have limited this privilege to senior members of the community. This prevents a number of issues such as modders rating themselves under false ID, trolls adding bum ratings for kicks, new members from rating unfairly from inexperience, etc.

This limitation is not to be unfair to general users, it's actually in your best interest because it gives you a more balanced overall rating in the mods you host and download. It also allows us as staff to hold unfair raters accountable for their actions; paid members have a financial interest in staying here, they are far less likely to rate things poorly just to be bullies.

We apologize to those of you who are fair raters and are free users, but we are certain you all understand the necessity of this restriction based on the sort of ratings we generally see on mod hosting sites.

Where are the forum medals?

The forum medals are part of an additional plug-in that is still in development. We should have it installed in the next week or so. Once it's installed everyone will be returned the medals they had before.

If you have any questions, or concerns feel free to post them here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pints: Way cool, IE`s right on it, click and I`m here. Gotta stop hittin the forums button in the top right box, still takes me to a forum screen telling me that sites down and all. Just gota use the "forums" link in the box down a little on the left. Works fine, quick as ever. aa_banana.gif

I just discovered that an hour ago. Now I can't decide what new feature to look at first! Haha!

Thank you very much for taking the time to update the forums and the website. I love the new features. :lmao:

Also, the previous version of the site and forums were heavy on my crappy internet Mac and now I don't have the problem anymore. Thanks!

Note to download administrators : Get ready! I'm uploading my mods as I type this. :rofl:

Oh, I just noticed that the html language has changed.

That will be most useful for my mod lists that I update, since I copy the list from my thread on BGSF.

On the previous forums, when I copy-pasted my BGSF thread, I had to edit every link and every colour language to fit the one of the board.

Now I won't have to do this anymore. Thanks! aa_biggrin.gif

donnato, thank you for these cookies. :lmao:

I may have to create more mods to keep you buys aa_biggrin.gif , I am suprised at how quick you can permit the mods.

I think Red ( Whoguru's alias ) has been hardwired into the alert system. How are the implants my dear? Still itchy? aa_biggrin.gif