DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Past Lesson #1 Homework Submissions

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My First lesson... XD

66954389.jpg

31720168.jpg

58787618.jpg

31048573.jpg

88178931.jpg

70164689.jpg

75237592.jpg

I had the most trouble keeping from moving the underlying structure, i had to start over twice because i moved the house and lost all the alignment, wish there was a way to lock individual pieces.

I also could not find Books or a pot or bottle to put the flowers in :)

Nice job Cris! Only thing you need to fix is the large bookcase is clipping into the divider wall, you need to move it out away from the wall a little bit. :)

Always look for that rainbow frame around an object you clicked on to be sure you didn't click on the house itself and don't forget ctrl+z will undo the last action so you can move your house back if you have an accident. Also, because your house was set a the zero point, you can always double click on it and return it to the zero point and just tweak your clutter if you're not sure when you moved the house.

Books are to be found under Items>Books and vases with flowers already in them can be found under Items>MiscItems

Fix your bookcase and head to Lesson #2 XD

[EDIT] The green bed also looks very low, make sure it's not sunk into the floor. :smarty:

OK thank you so much

i see bookcase clipping now. will get that first... and the bed.

I had trouble with the wolf rug by the fireplace, it would not sink evenly. I may delete it as it is not right yet.

ok, thanks for the tips on the house and moving...it was tricky i need to practive with the camera controls more.

fix time.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my house with the extra credit. Only thing is I don't know how to take pictures of it.

For shots in the CS you can use the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then paste it into Microsoft Paint (ctrl+v), save as a .jpg. Or you can use the free program FRAPS to capture screenshots from the render window.

Once you have the pictures, just upload them to a gallery here and the gallery will give you an code to copy/paste in your posts. :evil:

Let me know if you need more help with this. :whip:

You can participate in the NPC class without taking the Basics class if you already have the basics. I released the tutorial house for this class, you could simply download that and participate in the NPC class. But, if the medal is your aim, then yes, you'll have to do all the homework. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Ok pretty Basic stuff, But Since I plan on working in all the classes figure I'll start with this one :wave:

ScreenShot8.jpg

In Retrospect I should of put the candle on the other side of the table, Since you did not specify I chose to go with the lower class bed because I think it fits with the 'Farm' look alot better

One Middle class picture and another dresser.

ScreenShot9.jpg

I also resized the Rug so it could double as a doormat, So when the farmer comes in his home after a long day of work, he needs not worry about dirty floors.

ScreenShot10.jpg

One Bookshelf, One cupboard, and a chair by the Lit fireplace

ScreenShot11.jpg

This is my personal favorite part of the house, the tapestry's just set it off.

ScreenShot12.jpg

The same goes for this one, Oh and there's that other cupboard

ScreenShot13.jpg

• 3 weeks later...