DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Silly Thread Volume V

Glaedr

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got bored and searched for Oblivion on Youtube... Wanna fight about it?

---------------

Imperial City Guard Scum are stupid as stupid as you think they are....

---------------

And even more Stupid people of Oblivion

---------------

Continued in next post....

@_@

---------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhpzOyoWfmQ

---------------

---------------

That's all folks :)

awwwwwwww, Yorkies are so cute :drool:

Yes they are. :wub:

though its a waste of water though :/

If you want to see a real waste of water, look below.

barack_obama_addresses_joint_session_of_congress_2-24-09.jpg?w=450&h=300

Human beings are about 70% water and the ones in the above photo are truly a waste of it. Don't believe me? Consider this:

Pro in the opposite of Con. Therefore, the opposite of Progress must be Congress.

Yes they are. :wub:

If you want to see a real waste of water, look below.

barack_obama_addresses_joint_session_of_congress_2-24-09.jpg?w=450&h=300

Human beings are about 70% water and the ones in the above photo are truly a waste of it. Don't believe me? Consider this:

Pro in the opposite of Con. Therefore, the opposite of Progress must be Congress.

OMG :drool: that is great, did you come up with this yourself? If so your my new hero!!! Fits my hatred perfectly... I have the government and all it stands for.

OMG :drool: that is great, did you come up with this yourself? If so your my new hero!!! Fits my hatred perfectly... I hate the government and all it stands for.

I wish I could take credit for that joke, but I can't. I read it in a book a friend showed me called "Bathroom Graffiti". That particular joke bit of truth was found on the wall of the Men's Room in the House of Representatives (a most appropriate location). I did make this one:

gasstation1m.jpg

I used the sign generator from Atom.Smasher.org to make it.