DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #37

InsanitySorrow

Flawed, or balanced? The good does not come without a price.

I don't really subscribe to the notion that illnesses exist as punishments; if anything, my diabetes may have been triggered by repeated attempts at dieting. The fact that it nearly killed me is a bit of a bummer.

I don't really subscribe to the notion that illnesses exist as punishments; if anything, my diabetes may have been triggered by repeated attempts at dieting. The fact that it nearly killed me is a bit of a bummer.

I'm just hearing about you having diabetes and all I want to say is :hugs: Keep your mind on your health and happiness. Your friends and loved ones are with you.

I'm just hearing about you having diabetes and all I want to say is :hugs: Keep your mind on your health and happiness. Your friends and loved ones are with you.

Thank you, that's terribly kind of you. :) My main concern is that it might interfere with my upcoming hormone treatment, but things are looking positive at present.

And of course the very best of wishes to you too! My thoughts are with you on your own journey. Strength be with you.

Went up the the Great Smoky Moutnains to Cades Cove today and saw a lot of deer. Had 7 large bucks in one group and 3 more with 4 does ina second group. Here's one I got that was about a block away :)

Bucky.jpg

Thank goodness for telephoto lenses cuz here's the 10 pointer at about 100+ yards

100_1374.jpg

Edited by Arion

Went up the the Great Smoky Moutnains to Cades Cove today and saw a lot of deer. Had 7 large bucks in one group and 3 more with 4 does ina second group. Here's one I got that was about a block away :)

Cool. :) I'd love to get some photos of wildlife, but the problem with wildlife is that it has a habit of buggering off!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite upset about this, it's just outright mean, low and backstabbing that someone who is meant to be your friend would say things like this about you when they are protected by the mask of the internet.

"Between You And Me", an app on Facebook, is horrible. I mean, it lets anyone in your friends say anything about you, even if you yourself don't use the app, and it allows people in your friends to answer offensive questions on you. Problems are, if they do, then they obviously aren't your friend if they don't just skip the offensive question, and that you don't know who the "friend" (Really cyberbully) is until you play it's little game. People in my friends answered these questions on me, and a lot of them are horribly just wrong to say about anyone, and I don't even know who said what. It's rude and upsetting really. :(

Beetween_you_and_me.png

It just advocates cyberbullying. What I'm annoyed about most is that the people that say these things about you are meant to be your friends, so it just adds insult to injury. ><

Edited by Mannimagnus

User made. It's really quite horrible the way they have it designed - For every 200 questions you answer, you unlock 1 answer on yourself, which means for those 200 answers you gave to unlock a single question on yourself, other people would have to answer 40,000 questions to know what you said about them, and so the multiplication continues. Naturally people want to know what is said about them, and that is where the issue of what is said comes into play, in combination with the anonymous identities of the people who answered, all the while the designers of the app get lots of profit from the many people who use it through advertising, in some cases from people paying actual money to know who said what about them, and the designers not caring about the harm they may do to other people's feelings when offensive questions are answered. It's just ridiculous.

I don't actually know how long it's been up there. I've known about it for the past year, with people answering questions on me a lot of the time. Usually I just ignore the bad ones, but now I'm starting to get fed up with it.