DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #37

InsanitySorrow

Oh...oh...202 mph ...really? Whata great watch this was . Thank you,. I particularly liked the after bits because it reminded me of how my friend showed me how to canyon scrape...30 mph road at 100-130 mph...without eating it.. :clap: ..umm back in the 70s... 1970s...like 1976-8..:D Yamaha 650...cammed and with smooth bore mikuni`s ...nothing like what you have now . I ate triumphs for lunch...:rofl: 8K was my redline... My `81 GS 1100K, TSCC ... knew of no such redline...it said "Gimme Moar" ... Showed me what the world looked like at 150+ one night against a porsche turbo carrera ... funny story that..

Edited by donnato

Bikes are my passion, during the summer you can usually find me on a track on my days off, nothing quite beats the adrenaline rush of speed and acceleration. My ambition was to ride in the Isle of Man TT races but I had to make do with riding the course for 2 laps one year. These guys are just in a league of their own.

Note: All riders made complete recoveries from any accidents shown.

Just playing my Christmas present to myself ... Rift

rift01.jpg

Just me and my rock buddy ... Graphics set to: incredibly massively extremely insanely low :rofl:

rift02.jpg

Lookie o.0 Oblivion Gates in the roof!! WooHoo

Up close and personal and no I didn't die closing it, she kicked assets and said the heck with the names :lmao:

Ek

Edited by Ekanar

• 2 weeks later...

OK - despite this article, stating otherwise, Adobe seems to be giving away free downloads of Photoshop CS2, and other applications.

I read the Forbes article and it told me both "NO we're not", and "YES we are". So I continued through the entire CS2 download, and installed it. Although the install screeched to a halt, demanding "disk 3", I canceled the installation, and the installer responded with a dry alert - "OK, jerk, go ahead and cancel - Photoshop will remain on your system"

You might have to register with Adobe....but I now have Photoshop CS2! I hope it works for others. :pints:

• Upvote 1

OK - despite this article, stating otherwise, Adobe seems to be giving away free downloads of Photoshop CS2, and other applications.

I read the Forbes article and it told me both "NO we're not", and "YES we are". So I continued through the entire CS2 download, and installed it. Although the install screeched to a halt, demanding "disk 3", I canceled the installation, and the installer responded with a dry alert - "OK, jerk, go ahead and cancel - Photoshop will remain on your system"

You might have to register with Adobe....but I now have Photoshop CS2! I hope it works for others. :pints:

Grondy Paws, that is kuh-raaaaaaaazy neat. I'm downloadin' it! :D Thank you for the heads-up!

I got Audition, although Designer DL seems to have issues. I`ve been working this all night and it`s truly awsome. Just have to work through the issues. I`m thinking...burn to disc/s ...save for future referance and stop this..."install disc 2/3" issue.

Thanks so much Grondo... :pints:

• Upvote 1

Again - despite this article stating otherwise, Adobe really is giving away free downloads of Photoshop CS2, and other applications.

Grondy Paws, that is kuh-raaaaaaaazy neat. I'm downloadin' it! :D Thank you for the heads-up!

:wub: It was IS who told me he read a thread over at Beth about it - thanks IS!!

I got Audition, although Designer DL seems to have issues. I`ve been working this all night and it`s truly awsome. Just have to work through the issues. I`m thinking...burn to disc/s ...save for future reference and stop this..."install disc 2/3" issue.

Thanks so much Grondo... :pints:

:doh: Burn to discs! Great idea Don! I wonder if you'll be able to. Let me know how it goes.

This has kept me giggling since I read it the other day. Thought I would share since I haven't seen anything about it yet - in case anyone has missed this.

The Obama Administration has been petitioned to secure funding to build a Death Star by 2016, on the WhiteHouse. gov petition website. They have 34K+ signatures.

The Administration's official response, (yes, they did answer it) by Paul Shawcross:

This Isn't the Petition Response You're Looking For

happy0084.gif

Well one Game Dev/Publisher isn't thinking properly, they've decided to release a special edition version of Dead Space 3 (Due this year). In the US you get all the bonus stuffs plus the game, but outside the US you get all the bonus stuffs but NOT the game :lmao:. It is cheaper though XD

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/386299/dead-space-3-dev-team-edition-revealed/