DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Knight of the Nines

Michlo

Haha, that's funny because yes, the same thing happened to me.

Well I shouldn't say "usually" since this is only my second character (I didn't get that far on my first because I wanted to see the game as it was meant and so waited for my beast of a gaming machine) but yes, my first was stealthy, a thief and of course, a member of the Dark Brotherhood.

This time, he hasn't joined either the Thieves Guild or DB and I doubt he will.  He only has 6 thefts, 0 infamy (even before this quest thanks to the Confession booths  :eyeroll: ) but unfortunately does have some murders thanks to glitches in the game.  

Cheers.  :)

Yer... I hear ya... I did finish KotN, but not SI... I got to some mission where you had to torture people.. And then i had to reinstall because of some bloody bug, and then i haven't been bothered.

• 1 month later...

Yer... I hear ya... I did finish KotN, but not SI... I got to some mission where you had to torture people.. And then i had to reinstall because of some bloody bug, and then i haven't been bothered.

yeah i have only clocked the game and kotn and si once :pints: i ike making stuff in the cs more :woot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Knights of the Nine was fabulous, even though I do prefere being evil! There's a mod idea for someone!

I've been all the guilds, SI and some of the DLC (I have it all! :poke: ) and a majority of the miscellanous quests.

What I haven't done is beaten the MQ! :wave:

i thought knights of the nine was ok,

but it annoyed me that after the final battle, the people that died just got replaced by generic characters withought a real name or anything  :wave:

the end battle was kinda too easy too ( i did it at lvl 1 cause i made a new character for kotn)

i thought knights of the nine was ok,but it annoyed me that after the final battle, the people that died just got replaced by generic characters withought a real name or anything  :wave: the end battle was kinda too easy too ( i did it at lvl 1 cause i made a new character for kotn)

I would set the difficulty to easy for the last battle and keep redoing until they all survived.

• 4 years later...

I wish there were more puzzles in KotN. �That was my favorite part! �LOL �I truly loved that questline. �It should have been much longer and more involved. � :pints:

it i my favort DLC but i agree with ya....I felt with the rumors the knights give about going on diffent quest that maybe there was plan to exspand KOTN but they never went with it.