DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Oblivion

69 files

1. Stanwyck Heights

Name: Stanwyck Heights
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 2/10/2011
    Category: Houses
    Author: astr0wiz

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

Stanwyck Heights is my project for CS Basics Final Exam, a cozy mountain retreat. The atmosphere is very comfortable, with two bedrooms upstairs, and a study, den, and dining area downstairs. There is a small basement where one may store a few items in a couple of chests or practice swordplay with a dummy. A large front porch area terminates at the end of a sheer drop, affording a splendid view of the valley below. On a clear day, you can see the whole of Cheydinhal.

There is a stable behind the resort, along with a small garden and a workshop. The workshop is multi-functional, housing both a smithy and a kitchen. It also contains a smoke room that holds a generous portion of venison and mutton, all hickory-smoked to perfection. Meals are prepared here and then delivered to the guests in the resort. The guests have sometimes complained of cold meals, so there may be a bit of work in the future to dig a tunnel between the buildings.

The road to Stanwyck Heights has long since disappeared, due to landslides, neglect, and mother nature. What is left is a cobblestone entryway from the east into the main grounds. This entryway is illuminated with several hanging lanterns, which normally scare away the local fauna. There should be no shortage, however, of wild game in these hills.

The resort is always open for the PC. It is meant to be a comfortable resting place for those who like to scour the frozen mountains in search of adventure. Just travel north of Cheydinhal to Fanacas. Then, head east up the mountains. You may not be able to take the direct route. If so, you may reach Stanwyck Heights by taking a roundabout route from the north or south.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.
    2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None known

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None known

=================
    History:
    =================

2/10/2011 - Feb 10, 2011 - Initial Release

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
    Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.
    Many thanks also to DarkRider for his excellent introductory tutorials.
    Thanks also to the many fine folks at TESAlliance who have helped me and guided me when I was stuck.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Elderscrolls Construction Set
    TES4Gecko

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Necronasium

Adds a necromancers shop in Cheydinhal. Run by two necromancers this shop catters for all the aspiring necromancer could desire and more. Train your skill in conjuration and purchase a powerful reanimate spell, try the new potions Drink Me, Lich Blood, or poison your foes with a Necro Poison. Possibly the most valuable item for sale would be the Ossavomica Bone Blade, a powerful sword forged from the bone of an unknown creature and imbued with a diabolical power.

V1.2 is an esp only, updates some minor errors.

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Aralore's House

This is my release of my Final Exam for the CS Basic Class. This is my very first time modding any game so I kept it simple while trying to make sure I included all that was required for the exam. Any feedback is welcome.

Screenshots:
    Exterior

Interior

Interior 2

Interior 3

Interior 4

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. FB - Dark BROTHERHOOD Crusader

This is a re-texture of Angilla's FB Dark Crusader armor designed to fit evil characters. It bears the markings of the Dark Brotherhood, but it's still suitable for any evil type.
    Yes, it is Exnem, but it looks just fine on HGEC.
    Also, it's enchanted for dark gameplay types. Security, Sneak, et cetera.

**Location**
    In the Cheydinhal Abandoned House Basement lies an interloper...

**Install**
    Copy and paste the Data folder found inside the zip file to your main Oblivion directory. Nothing will be overwritten, and nothing is required.

**Credits**
    Angilla - FB - Dark Crusader
    Apachii - Apachii Goddess Store.
    Exnem - Base rogue texture and design.
    JARODCASTLE - Base chain mail texture.
    Toshizo7 - Tona Mods Store.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31262

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Stonehenge IC

STONEHENGE IC*
    June 26,2010
    BY CELTICDOG
    ===============
    Updated By; DarkRider
    January 28, 2011
    v1.1 Changelog: Fixed file paths pointing to C: Drive install.
    ===============

Adds Stonehenge SE of IC. Stonehenge has the power of the Nine.
    Two piece altar is for enchanting & spellmaking.

Two swords Achillies & Celtic swords with Nordic runes & Boudica"s & Celtic shield models of real Celtic shields.
    Magical Pictish & Runic stones that restore made by me, Paradisebird's, Creatures, Evil Forest Spirit, Raptor Rex,
    Siika's Dragon, Shadow, Midas Shark, Midas Slaughterfish, Shadow Xivilai, Oblivicrock, Pain Xivilai,
    Caledoni the Druid priestess a healer, Norse ship with a bed and respawning chest of ingredients.
    Favious birds and a dog, a rottweiler many more things to discover.

==========================================================================================================

**CREDITS and THANKS**

*Lady Li & Malo's, Paradise bird

*xilver, Sharks, Fish, Shadow Xivilai*mr_siikas, Shadow Creature, Shadow Dragon, Viking ship, Birds,

*Waalx, Sword

*mjy, Stonehenge, alter mesh & Achillies sword

*Painkiller97, Shield mesh, Xivila

*Corepc Dev_Akm Shadowborn,

*MMM, Hunger

*Meo, Celtic tombstones

*SachielMF, Rock Resource.

*Reaper9111, Dog

*Bethesda, for the great game and background for modding, thanks to all who worked on the game.

*Blender, http://www.blender.org/

*Nifskope, http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

*Oblivion Mod Manager

*7-Zip

*Gimp, http://www.gimp.org/

*TES4FILES

*TES4Edit

*TES4LODGen

===========================================================

PERMISSION

You may use the included textures and models in other mods,
    As long as you give credit were do.

===========================================================

Thanks downloading my mod, Have Fun! :

Live Long And Play Hard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*CELTICDOG* A WOODS

116 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

6. Legion Shield Replacer

Name: Legion Shield Replacer
    Version: 1.3
    Date: 24/01/2011
    Category: Armor
    Author: Johnn123

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

This is a replacer for the Imperial Legion Shield and Imperial Palace Shield. It changes the Legion Shield to a remake of Morrowinds, as well as replacing the palace shield with a remake of the dragonscale shield, also from Morrowind.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder
    2a. If you are using OOO copy the Plugin Legion Shield Replacer - OOO and the contents to Oblivion's Data folder. If you are using vanilla or anything else copy the contents and the Legion Shields Replacer plugin to the Data folder.
    2b. If you want a spikeless version of the dragonscale shield simply copy the contents of the "Alternate Dragon Shield" folder to the Oblivion Data folder.
    2c. If you use MMM and want the undead legionairre shields replaced with the blue Morrowind legion shield extract Marts Monster Mod - Legion Shield Replacer to the data folder.
    3. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    =================

You can find me on TESAlliance as John
    You can find me on the Official forums as Johnn123

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on, his Morrowind Legion Shield and Morrowind Dragonscale Shield resources.
    Thanks to EruditeDragon for the idea.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

TES4Files

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you wish with this, just do not complain is something goes wrong.

911 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. The Shivering Isles Sewers and Slums

This mod adds a sewer network to New sheoth (Shivering Isles). There´s an entrance in Bliss and another in Crucible.
    The sewers are chaotic, connected to caves and root tunnels, and with some strange stuff, in order to fit the weird patterns of the Shivering isles (well, THERE, I think it would make some sense houses without bathrooms in a city with a complex network of sewers).

In the sewers` depths, two gangs struggle to dominate the felldew and greenmote smuggling business. These bandits are dissident Dark seducers and golden saints who have chosen to live in the sewers, to keep away from Sheogorath´s wrath. Some of them have become addicted to the narcotics,and now they look really weird. With some luck, you may witness clashes between the two gangs (but watch out, they are fierce and mercyless!). There are also some aquatic creatures from the SI and some rats.

There are 6 levels of sewers, linked by teleport pads, plus a bonus Grummite encampment. Now, in version 3.0, two new outdoor places were added: slums (Dementia favela and Mania favela), with 5 available shacks to be trespassed in each one. One of the shacks in Mania Favela has a trap door that leads to a new ruin, which the dissident golden saints have turned into a lab to refine Felldew and Greenmote, in order to smuggle them into Dementia through the sewers.You will also find some nasty felldew addictees there too.

Installation

Extract SIsewers.esp to your "Data" (c:/BethesdaSoftworks/Oblivion/data) folder.

Add a check to SIsewers.esp in your game start screen to activate the mod-and play!!

Known Bugs/issues

There was a report of sewer dwellers attacking the player during the battles of Cylarne and in the Ordered Fringe (Shivering Isles´ main quest), and it was not supposed to happen. This looks like a single incident (probably a conflict with other mod), since I have received no more complaints about that. Moreover, I played the main quest with this mod activated and that hasn´t happenned. Anyway,if this bug is confirmed, I will make all I can to fix it.

YOU SHOULD REPORT THIS OR ANY OTHER BUG/GLITCH YOU EVENTUALLY FIND.

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Pages of History Demo

Pages of History Demo v1.0
    =============================

==================
    Authors & Credits
    ==================
    Authors:
    Da Mage - Main Modder
    InstanitySorrow - Texturer

Thanks to:
    ShadeMe - Scripting Help
    Mr Siika - Treasure Piles
    Darkrider - For TESAlliance

========
    Details
    ========
    This mod is a direct re-make of the starting dungeon from ELder Scrolls: Arena. The reason this is a demo is because currently I am building a one of the Arena cities (as you can see a part of at the end of the dungeon), and this is missing many charactergen parts that are not finished.

This mod however is still very compelete, the dungeon is a unique challenge, as it's repeditive twisting passaged make it possible to get lost very quickly, there are also underwater passages and secret wall doors. While the only enemies you will encounter are rats and goblins, the real danger is getting lost.

To start the dungeon, travel to Renoit's Books, Chorrol and find the book located on the table called "The Imperial Simulacrum". After opening then closing this book you will be teleported to the start of the dungeon. The key to the door is located in your cell, its not hard to find. After finding the exit from the dungeon and going back to the bookstore, you can travel back to the dungeon at any time by reading the book and choosing the option from the messagebox.

NOTE: You will not have any of your items or spells (excluding abiliters and powers) when you are in the dungeon, mages are given spells, but you must find your own items throughout the dungeon.

Some challenges:
    Find all the treasure/equipment piles (15 to Find)
    Find all the sercet Walls (6 to Find)

Have fun

=============
    Installation
    =============
    To install, copy and paste the PagesofHistoryDemo.esp , Textures (Folder) & Meshes (Folder) into the ...Oblivion\Data folder.

Then in the launcher, check ( x ) PagesofHistoryDemo in the list.

REQUIRES: OBSE v18

=============
    Uninstallation
    =============
    To uninstall delete the following files\folders from your ...Oblivion\Data folder.

!!!IMPORTANT!!! You must not be in the dungeon or you risk losing all your items and spells.

PagesofHistoryDemo.esp

meshes\DMArena
    textures\DMArena
    textures\menus\icons\DMArena

=============
    Compatibilty
    =============
    Compatibile with any mod that does not majorly edit Renoit's Books, Chorrol.

=======
    Contact
    =======
    PM Da Mage on the Bethesda Game Studios Forums or TES Alliance

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. DZ Treasure Hunt

( this is just the readme )
    Name: README
    Date: 13-11-2009
    Category: Quests
    Author: DaneZ/DaMage
    Source:

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

a treasure hunt mod

=================
    Details:
    =================

this mod should start as soon as oblivion is loaded its a simple yet hard (i hope) treasure hunt mod it doesnt add anything overpowered but depending on your fame/infamy a reward will be given to you, its just 4 clues but they're a bit scatterd over tamriel

(No new models used)

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data
    folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Upgrade:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

no known so far

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

no known so far

=================
    History:
    =================

13-11-2009-V 1.0 initial release

=================
    =================

DaneZ on TESA
    XengYou on Bethsoft forums

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks A LOT to DaMage for helping with the scripts

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

The Elderscrolls Construction Set.
    Insanity's ReadMe Generator.

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work.
    Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. Halloween Hunt

Halloween Hunt v1.0

Author
    ======
    Da Mage

Details
    =======
    This is a simple hunt around the highly superstitious town of Border Watch, for 10 brightly coloured treats which have been hoarded away by it's greedy Khajiit citezins. You get to wear a costume, Lich, Skeleton or Zombie, and when you finish, get all 3 as a reward for your efforts.

Hint: There is one Candy in each house, two in the Inn and 3 outside around the town. Some are quite easy to find, but others are hidden away.
    Install
    =======
    To install, copy the meshes folder, textures folder and HalloweenHunt.esp into your
    ...\Oblivion\data\ directory
    . Then activate the .esp in the game launcher or OBMM

Uninstall
    =========
    Delete the following files and folders
    ...\Oblivion\data\textures\DMHalloween
    ...\Oblivion\data\textures\menus\icons\DMHalloween
    ...\Oblivion\data\meshes\DMHalloween
    ...\Oblivion\data\HalloweenHunt.esp

You will lose all quest progress and item added by this mod.

Legal
    ======
    You cannot reupload or claim ownership of this mod. However the costumes can be used as a resource and permission is not needed, you just have to give credit for them.

159 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

11. [WIPz] Twin Myths Of The Dawn

What does this mod do?:

Arrius Caverns:
    The Arrius Caverns are now much more moody, special music the the shrine, and even more special music throughout once the Xarxes is taken, Jeelius will become essential if you decide to free him.
    [no point in him dying when you free him is there?], Harrow will now stand opposite of Ruma, and the portal Mankar uses to go to Paradise will now come where it should have, the Xarxes, the Xarxes is Paradise,
    so why should the portal not come from it?

The Xarxes:
    The Xarxes is now an open book, when in the shrine it will teach you destruction, in Cloud Ruler Temple it will teach you Conjuration [so be sure to read it in there after giving it to Martin!!],
    it will now contain more text [in Daedric!!], which reads what Mankar says aloud in his preach, and what Martin translates.

Cloud Ruler Temple:
    Once Mankar is defeated his special power [Mankarium Camorxes] will be put into a Sigil Stone for you to enchant with, it is located in a chest in the great hall, what do you choose?, power, or invincibility?
    Also the Xarxes will be on the floor where the portal spawns, to keep with the tradition of the portal coming from the Xarxes.

Ruma, Raven And Mankar,
    It will make Mankar Cameron younger, move his staff and robe to the spectral mudcrab so you can still obtain them, he will now wield a Daedric claymore, and
    a suit of Daedric armor, he will have all spells, be the set level of 10,000 with a fatigue and magicka of 15,000, with a health of 1250, with all his skills at 100,
    and all his attributes at 250, except personality, which is 0, Ruma and Raven are now also stronger, they have all had their ages and look adjusted, in Cairac Agaialor their is now
    special music, and tapestries and carpets don the walls and floors, Mankar will be invincible to all magic, and reflect a great portion of all damage you
    inflict on him, he will regenerate 5 points of Magicka and Fatigue a second, and will almost always have a lich by his side.

How exactly are Ruma and Raven stronger?:
    They are both the set level of 150, with all their skill and attributes at 50, and their health, fatigue and magicka at 750, that's all.

Installation:
    Cut or Copy the .esp and sound folder in your Oblivion Data folder.

Recomendations:
    Servant Of The Dawn [For a nice aftermath ]
    Deadly Reflex [Why not stab Jeelius when your sacrificing him?]

WARNING:
    Do not attempt to fight Mankar with a character less than level 20, he ~WILL~ slay you almost immediately, this is done to bring back the system we are all familiar with from Morrowind, not to go around the corner, because the guy waiting for you there will kick your but.

REMEMBER:
    Mankar's robe and staff are with the Spectral Mudcrab, you have go to the island East of Paradise's main island before going through the forbidden grotto, if you don't then type COC TESTINGHALL in the console,
    you can get the robes there.

Dawn Is Breaking
    Greet The New Day
    Mannimagnus

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. The Reclaimer

The Reclaimer
    A mod by Zabre and OdyssuesB

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mod Info
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    This is a Very Short quest mod, where you can obtain a new sword called, Reclaim.
    To start the quest Go to First Edition, in the IC.
    Purchase the book: The Reclaimer

Please note this is a VERY small quest...

Installation
    Move the Meshes And Textures folders into your Data Folder in the oblivion installation directory.

Credits
    Game and quest: Zabre
    Model and Texture: OdyssuesB
    Icon: Im sorry, i do not remember the author... =[

Resource Use
    OdyssuesB has made the model and texture available on the site.

Thanks =]

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. Set and Command Pet

Name: Set and Command Pet
    Author: Critterman
    Date: 8/6/2009
    Category: Spells/Magic
    Requirements: Oblivion Patch 1.2.416, OBSE v1800

===============
    Description:
    ===============
    This is a mod that uses OBSE's v1800 user-defined functions. Which means anyone can use my mod to call the functions I made and easily make their own pet mod. Included with the download are two versions of the mod. One is used to play the mod and one is a resource for any modder who wishes to make a pet mod. This mod was made for ease of use, so that beginning modders could mod without pulling their hair out. So if you don't like how I made the mod then change it to your exact preferences!

===============
    Features:
    ===============
    Playable Version:
    - You gain a spell which you can use to set and then command any pet you wish. Even though this was originally intended to be used on creatures it works perfectly fine on NPCs as well.
    - Cast the spell the first time to set the actor as you pet then cast it again to access the command menu
    - Follow Command: Commands your pet to follow you where ever you go.
    - Wait Command: Commands your pet to wait around at it's current location.
    - Heal Command: Heals your pet for 50 points at a cost of 25 of your magicka.
    - Dismiss Command: Dismisses your pet back to the location you found it. Note, the pet will still be friendly towards you even if you found it as an enemy to you.
    - The pet will defend you against any enemies that try to fight you.

Resource Version:
    The SetandCommandPetResource.esm is the resource version of this mod. Use it to create your own pet mod.

Functions:

SetPet
    syntax: reference.Call SetPet
    Automatically assigns the called reference as a pet to the player. The pet will follow the player.

CommandWait
    synax: reference.Call CommandWait whicharea:short
    Makes the pet stick in one spot until another command is called. The pet will wander in a area defined by the whicharea argument. 0 is for 50 units, 1 for 100, 2 for 200, 3 for 300, 4 for 400, 5 for 500, 6 for 1000, and 7 for 999999 (pet will essentially be able to move where ever it wants).

CommandFollow
    syntax: reference.Call CommandFollow
    Makes the pet follow the player until another command is called. Calling this command on a pet that is already following will do nothing and the pet will continue to follow.

CommandHeal
    syntax: reference.Call CommandHeal amounttoheal:float magickacostflag:short
    Heals your pet however amount of points defined by the amounttoheal argument, and then subtracts half of the amount healed from the players magicka UNLESS the magickacostflag is set to 1 (set it to 0 for normal magicka subtraction); then no magicka will be deducted. Note (when magickacostflag is 0), if the player does not have sufficient magicka then the pet will not be healed.

CommandDismiss
    syntax: reference.Call CommandDismiss
    The pet may wander around in current location, but will eventually return to the place you found it. Note, the pet will still be friendly towards you and other enemies.

PetGhost
    syntax: reference.Call PetGhost
    Gives pet a ghostly effect.

PetDemon
    syntax: reference.Call PetDemon
    Give pet a fiery effect.

GetPetNum
    syntax: Call GetPetNum
    Returns the number of pets following the player. Note, only returns following pets, waiting pets arn't counted.

Guide to using the SetandCommandPetResource.esm:

Open the CS with OBSE (see here if you don't know how to do this: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Oblivion_Script_Extender). Then load up Oblivion.esm and SetandCommandPet.esm. Then click file>save to save your own plugin file (or just load up your mod if you already have it created). Once you have done this you can now use the functions listed above in any scripts you create.

If you need an example on how to use the functions look for the CMTEST... spells. Further more you can use the test spells in the game by opening the console and typing "SetStage CMCommandsTEST 0" without the quotes.

When you have finished your mod you will have to pack the SetandCommandPetResource.esm with your mod. When you do this make sure you also credit me in your readme (it is all i ask ). And then your done!

===============
    Install:
    ===============

1. Extract the files from the archive.
    2. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\
    3. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files'
    4. Place a check mark beside SetandCommandPet.esp. Unless you wish to use the resource version or are using a mod that requires it, then you should check the .esm file as well.
    5. Have fun commanding the actors of oblivion!

===============
    Un-Install:
    ===============

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp and the .esm file.
    2. Delete the .esp and .esm files as well.

===============
    Compatibility:
    ===============

Should not conflict with any other mod as it only adds new things.

===============
    Bugs/Issues:
    ===============

No know issues so far, please let me know if you find any. You can contact me on the Bethesda Forums via a PM or posting in my release thread.

===============
    History:
    ===============

1.0 - 8/6/2009 - Initial Release

===============
    ===============

Bethesda Forums

===============
    Credits:
    ===============

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the Oblivion tool kit used to generate this readme. (first mod to use his function I believe )

===============
    Tools Used:
    ===============

TES Construction Set
    Oblivion Tool Kit (Alpha version)

===============
    License/Legal:
    ===============

This file is provided as is and the author holds no responsiblity for anything that may come to happen from using this file.

Also if you use this mod in your own (like using the .esm), please credit me in your readme.

87 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. Town Guard Armor Replacer

==========
    Description
    ==========
    This is simply a replacer for the guards armor with my town honour guards armor i made for my leveled list overhaul.
    Got the idea at TESAlliance to make this into a replacer.

==========
    Requirements
    ==========
    Oblivion 1.2.0416
    Knights of the Nine

==========
    Installation
    ==========
    1. Extract to a temorary folder
    2. Copy/Paste to the Oblivion data directory
    3. Start the oblivion launcher and enable the .esp

==========
    Uninstallation
    ==========
    1. Start the oblivion launcher and uncheck the .esp
    2. Delete the associated files

==========
    Incompatibilites
    ==========
    Anything that edits the town guards armours.

==========
    Credits
    ==========
    Bethesda for Oblivion
    TheMythofStrider for the same size pauldrons
    The GIMP team for GIMP
    The Nifskope team for Nifskope

==========
    Contact
    ==========
    You can find me at TESAlliance as John
    You can find me on TESNexus as Johnn123

==========
    Legal
    ==========
    You may use these as you please but you must credit those who deserve credit, as well as crediting me for my work.

325 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Chapel Shop

Chapel Shop v1.0
    12-5-2008
    VictoriaG

For the HGEC body. Will work with any Exnem-compatible body texture-wise, but only if you wear complete outfits.
    Other bodies will have messed up textures when clothing is equipped.

See screenshot for location. A fast-travel-enabled marker will show up on your map.
    You must have borders turned off in the .ini. [My Documents\My Games\Oblivion]

Chrome: It won't be chrome unless you have Window Reflections set to On in your Video Settings. They will appear dull at night.

The chapel has a *lot* of stuff in/around it. It was made & tested on a fairly high-end setup. FPS may suffer on others.

If you do not have textures set at "Large", the soulshade sword will not appear correctly.

There will be clipping.

Installation: standard. Unzip to your data folder. All files are in unique folders. Should be no conflicts.

Credits:

Any conversions of meshes to this HGEC body done by kalia and some esp work and credit xl file.

For full credits by item, please see separate spreadsheet.

Original meshwork/textures used in this mod by:

Windy
    Addonay
    Divine Avenger
    VagabondAngel
    NPR
    Speedbuster
    Palerider
    Deacon
    Hentai
    Kikaimegami
    Growlf
    Zhu
    Sinblood
    Chingari
    Bui
    Naglio
    TaylorSD
    Cethagus
    LothDeBonneville
    NPR
    Kalikut
    NioLiv
    JClyde
    Xiamara
    Apachii
    Nivea
    Petrovich
    DavidWhitefang
    Helborne
    Koutetsu
    Xilverbullet
    AlienSlof
    J3X
    Phijama
    Preat_2205
    Cethegus
    Rinzei
    Luchaire
    Scanti
    Capucine
    IDKRR
    Exnem
    JDayT
    Speedbuster
    Cordwainer

Special Credit:
    **Xilverbullet for the amazing effects from Midas Magic that were used on the orbs and lightning swords! Thank you very much for letting us use those!
    Check out Midas Magic here: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=2502

Licensing/Legal
    ===============

As you can see by the list above, there's a lot of others' work here. Thus, re-use/conversion permissions can't be granted.
    Do not re-upload this or include it in whole or in part in any compilations, period.
    If I have left Oblivion modding & *want* it re-uploaded, I will change this section, otherwise, this stands,
    regardless of whether or not you can contact me.

473 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Wellspring Vale

Name: Wellspring Vale
    Version: 2.0.2
    Date: 12/07/2010
    Category: Towns
    Author: WhoGuru
    Source: TES Alliance
    Forum: TES Alliance
    HomePage: TES Alliance

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Non COBL version:
    Oblivion 1.2.416

COBL Version:
    Oblivion 1.2.416
    Common Oblivion COBL

=================
    Description:
    =================

Wellspring Vale is a homey little village on the plains North of Kvatch. In it you'll find a Galleria House
    presiding over the village with placeable paintings for sale and the deed to a sumptuous yet small home, an outdoor
    market and inviting Inn.

=================
    Details:
    =================

Wellspring Vale was founded by Erissa and her husband Heceri. Both Altmer painters of some note, they settled above
    Kvatch in their golden years after a life spent exploring Cyrodiil for inspiration. They tempted merchants from
    nearby Kvatch and soon had a bustling, yet peaceful little village to keep their Galleria House company. The
    outdoor market draws travelers along the Gold Road. Erissa had a modest and cozy home built beside her Galleria
    House, called Autumn Cottage, and hopes to find someone of like mind to live there.

In her Galleria House, Erissa sells her paintings for those with the Septims to appreciate them. The traveler only
    wishing to visit will find comfy lodgings at the Wellspring Inn. The proprietor, Rani, offers some goods the
    adventurer may find useful. In the open air market, vendors wait with goods ranging from garden grown fruits and
    vegetables to books, armor and weapons. Garond the Smith carries some unusual weapons he brought from his homeland.
    Those wishing to assume ownership of Autumn Cottage should see Erissa in the Galleria House.

=================
    Notes of Interest:
    =================

At the moment, there is only one NPC with original dialogue in Wellspring Vale. Erissa, in the Galleria House. I
    may come back to this and update with voices for the other villagers but for now, one was enough.

The creatures in Baune Morasel may provide a tough challenge to those in single digit levels. Come prepared or
    level a bit and come back later. For those determined to cheat but worried, yes, you can console kill the creatures
    without breaking the quest.

Those with Erviin's Ayleid Steps Mod active will find three Ayleid Steps on the Ayleid well in the center of the
    village. Have fun!

If you don't like weapons and armor a bit on the powered side, Tough noogies. My mod. My choice and I like them
    that way. You may feel free to adjust them for your own game in the CS yourself.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

Wellspring Vale.esp
    Meshes/Red/Wellspring
    Textures/Red/Wellspring
    Textures/Menus/Icons/Red/Wellspring
    Sound/Voice/Wellspring Vale.esp

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

*Users of the West Roads mod, will find some small
    land tears near the village. Arthmoor has kindly made a patch to fix this. It can be found here:
    http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34010

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

*The placeable paintings may not sit as they should in the IC Waterfront Shack. This is a fault of that interior
    and nothing I can fix. Best you can do is keep them away from the walls or they likely will fall out.

=================
    History:
    =================

09/04/2010 - Release v1.0
    11/10/2010 - v2.0 update and COBL patch
    12/07/2010 - v2.0.2 update and COBL patch

=================
    =================

WhoGuru @ TES Alliance or Bethesda Official Forums

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Scripting of the placeable paintings and NPC AI: InsanitySorrow
    Marmion and Mirkali's house interior design: Greenwarden
    Garond's house interior design: Yevic

Resources Used:
    Edocsil's Cleaning Bucket
    Xiamara's Sofas, Chairs and Pillows
    Echo's Tents
    Garak's Booksets
    Meo's Modular Fireplaces
    Wildkarrde's Potbelly Stove
    Throttlekitty and DaMage's Real Water Mesh
    Senten's Modder's Resource Pack, Stable, etc...
    Kalikut's Steaming Cauldrons
    DarkRider's Celtic Decor I and II
    Hel Borne's Wall Shelves
    Antistar's Bath Mod
    Khettienna's Lantern
    Babylon Service
    TESA Clutterer's Guild Teapot
    Vince Bly's Dragon Egg Teapot
    Weapons from StarX and InsanitySorrow's Arsenal
    InsanitySorrow's Blood Glass Armor and weapons
    Metz and Disturbeds Weapon displays
    Hel Bornes Altar resource

Screenshot Contributors for My Paintings:
    Myself
    Greenwarden
    Death_Knowz
    Napalmmatt
    Si-Shen
    Sugarbean
    Glaedr
    OujiaU
    Donatto

=================
    Special Thanks:
    =================

Many MANY thanks to Greenwarden for her expert and perfect voicing of Erissa.

I can not call Wellspring JUST my mod when so many helped me make this a reality. Without DarkRider and
    InsanitySorrow in particular, I would not have been able to accomplish this. InsanitySorrow made my buyable-
    placeable paintings a reality and he and DarkRider both worked to get my dialogue in the mod as well as the small
    quest.They helped me exceed my own skills to make something more. Thank you both so much!

many thanks as well to Ysne and EruditeDragon for their thorough testing of Wellspring Vale.

Thanks to Khettienna whos wonderful tutorial on how to COBLize a mod told me everything I needed.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Construction Set v1.0
    Construction Set v1.2
    Kivan's LIP Template
    GIMP
    NifSkope
    Switch

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work. Please do not re-host this file without my
    explicit permission.

1,545 downloads

(4 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

17. Beridlohn-Haven of All

This is an early, rough version of my mod, so only about 10% of the mod is done atm.

Beridlohn-Haven of All is my try at a large scale mod.
    It's basically a city inside a mountain- like Farthen Dur for the readers of Eragon.
    The city was founded as a resort for people who wanted to escape from their hometowns around Cyrodiil for some reason, more on that in later versions.
    The only finished thing is the basic layout of the mountain interior and outside the mountain.

Things I'm working on:
    House interiors and NPCs.

To do:
    Quests
    Services
    Custom Sword
    Armor retexture
    add more detail to inside of mountain

There might be more things as they comes up.
    If you want to help in any way, send me a PM with the wish of what you want to help with and I'll tell you what I think.
    //Niklas

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

18. Nemoria Cottage

Name: Nemoria Cottage
    Version: 2
    Date: 11/28/2010
    Author: Beana
    Forum: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/index
    HomePage: http://www.tesalliance.org/

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Cobl

=================
    Description:
    =================

Here's my cottage. Its small... quaint... not extravagant but its where I call home. It has everything I need and I hope you enjoy it. Its set beyond boarders behind and down the mountain from Hermaeus Mora's shrine. There is a cobl sorter, luggage and bakery items in mah home so cobl is needed.

=================
    Details:
    =================

My small little cottage, you can't even really call it mine...ideas yes... but without the help of some really wonderful people it would be just that.... a small blah cottage in the woods. They helped me make it a home. XPerience101 who created this lovely cottage and stable mesh. To WindmillTilter and Grond who brought it to life.... editing collision, randomizing normals!!!!!!!! *dance* among other things. InsanitySorrow... not sure I can even say in one readme how much I appreciate your help and constant guidance. Not a day goes by that your not willing to help with all my questions (even when I answer them for you lol) and its with such graciousness do I thank you. Whether its editing textures, meshes... anything you are always there! I thank you!! *higs* U iz Jedi. WhoGuru, Greenwarden and Khettienna.. lovely ladies I sing praise to each of thee! Thank you so much for your guidance, patience and friendship. Yevic! Your added in there too... yet your not lady!!!

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Drop the BSA and the ESP you chose into your data folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

InsanitySorrow, Khettienna, Darkstone for testing

My list of wonderful resources in no particular order:

XPerience101- Highleaf Estate
    InsanitySorrow- Christmas Resource and Potion Bottles, GlowBall, SnowGlobe
    WhoGuru- Red's Flea Market
    Garnet- Colorful Basements
    Korana- Icicles, Christmas Resource, her wonderful Hidden Elves that with her gracious blessing allowed me to recolor and use for Nemoria
    Thanks to Navetsea for the HGEC body and hand textures I modified
    Sinblood- Giving his gracious blessing to use his Widow Dress and Cross Necklace for Nemoria
    Nequam - Elaborate eye meshes
    Sarielle - Elaborate eye textures- All Sorts of Eyes
    DarkRider- Celtic Decor II, Mage Portals (I colored rug texture to make it christmassy)
    Meo- For the wonderful Spinning Wheel and fireplace resource
    Throttlekitty and jclyde6108 for the Working Eyelashes
    idkrrr for the Corean Hair
    Exnem for the Eyecandy body
    EFG- Wine Glass
    TESA Clutter's Guild - Needle, Spools, Picture Frames, Magnifying Glass
    Yevic- Simple Light Fixture
    mjy- Curtains (WindmillTilter edited this mesh)
    WindmillTilter- Tea Set
    Xiamara and Zimnel- More Sofas and Chairsets 1.0
    Ampolx- Wood Textures
    Nottlong- Paradise Screenshot
    vaPER- Weather Boxes

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

TES4Edit
    GIMP
    NifSkope
    TES4Files
    Photoshop

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

If I have forgot anything please let me know. I will correct it and make it right! All of you that "know" me know that I in no way take credit for anything I did not create myself. I put this together with many resources.. I have done retextures and recolors. I in no way take credit for things I did not make so If I missed anything.. please let me know. I colored the rug texture so if you want to use this texture go ahead just credit me and DarkRider because it was his to begin with. The curtain mesh by mjy was edited by WindmillTilter, its sorta similar to the original but if you chose to use it please credit the work. The wonderful snowglobe was made by InsanitySorrow. If you chose to use globe in your mod please contact him for permission, he doesn't bite

80 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

19. Greenie's Nibenay Cabin

Greenie's Nibenay Cabin

Requirements:
    a patched up-to-date Oblivion
    Shivering Isles.

This is a cabin I made for personal use that I've been tinkering with for a while, and finally decided it was time to just get it out there for anyone that might find it useful. If you're walking along the main road from Bravil to Leyawiin , you should see it off to your right, with the Ayleid ruin Bawn across the road.

Features:

There's a bed. You can sleep in it.

There's a roof over your head. Stay dry!

There are empty containers that are safe for stuffing with your crap. Never be burdened again.

There's a stable. Be nice to your pets.

There's an already working map marker. It's your home- of course you know where it is already.

There are functioning lights on the porch, for utility and cozy moodsetting. Thanks, Khettienna.

What there isn't: display cases, sorters of any kind, mannequins, crates of uber stuff, or a quest to earn this place. With the exception of sorters, which will be added in the COBL-ized version, there never will be, at least not by my hand. You can add them to your own copy for personal use, of course.

This house is pathgridded so companions shouldn't bug out ( walk into walls for hours, etc) too badly, but this house was also conceived of as a sort of rustic, whimsical home for my character, whose only companion at the time was a dog. Therefore, it's not the ideal choice for folks who use a lot of human companions. They have no place to sleep. However, any ranger-y, hermetic types should do all right. If a bed that sleeps two is really wanted, I can do that. Just PM me.
    -------------------------------------------

Credits and Thanks:

Resources used:

"AST Paintings by Aisis" resource

"Garak's Booksets" resource

"HelBorne's Wallshelves" resource

"Jakhar's Pelagiad Tileset" resource

JDFan's Sheep Bookends (this was a resource released on the official forums, but nowhere else AFAIK.)

"Kalikut's Bed Replacer"

"Meo's Ayleid Clutter"

"Meo's Room Dividers"

"Grond's Cupboards"

Khetienna graciously agreed to landscape the house for me. Thanks, Lady! Details and credits for resources she used are as follows:

WellLC.nif --Retex of stock
    Stable.nif --Retex of stock mashed w/ logs from Meo's Settlement Resource
    Trough.nif --Stock mashed w/ Texian's Water Static
    Woodpile.nif --Made by Lutur
    LanternOff.nif --Retex of stock
    LanternFreeOn.nif --Made by Trollf
    LanternFreeOff.nif --Retex of above
    RFDBowlStone.nif --Retex of stock w/ new UV
    PlanterDirt.nif --Xia pillow, new UV mapping & stock texture

I retextured the vanilla fighters guild mat thingy using my recolor of a vanilla middleclass rug, and the framed Shivering Isles map using a lowerclass vanilla frame and an image of the ingame SI map.

Thanks to:

Khettienna for her beautiful landscaping work, and for being an amazing friend as well as an inspirational modder.

WhoGuru for pointing out some cheeky pathnodes that needed discipline, and for also being an amazing friend and kickass modder.

My wonderful friends who played this mod very early on and encouraged me to get it done: WhoGuru, Khettienna, Insanity Sorrow, Leydenne, and Yevic.

The folks at TESA. Champion encouragers and merry-makers, par excellence, and the best online community I've ever known.

Bethesda Softworks for sharing the Construction Set- a game unto itself.

Known conflict: Unique Landscapes: Bravil Barrowfields. A patch is pending if you'd rather not choose between them.

Legal Stuff
    ===================================================
    I don't care what you do with this for personal use. If you use this mod as the basis for your own, my work is free to use as long as you credit me. All other resources in this mod are subject to the permissions policies of the authors. Get in touch with them first.

146 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

20. Greenfield Farm

Name: Greenfield Farm
    Date: 24/11/2010
    Author: Valkyr81

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416
    Shivering Isles

=================
    Description:
    =================

My Release entry for the TESAlliance CS Basics Final Exam.

=================
    Details:
    =================

This pleasant little smallholding is situated just to the east of the Upper Niben. It consists of a moderately-sized cottage with basement, barn, vegetable plot and a small sheep fold.
    Please be sure to search the house carefully, you might find one or two useful items.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None that I know of, I chose the cell to make sure it wouldn't conflict with any of the Unique Landscapes mods.

=================
    History:
    =================

24/11/2010 - 1.0 Release Version

=================
    =================

Valkyr81 at TESAlliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to DarkRider for his highly useful and simple to follow CS Basics course.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

TES4Edit

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Raine Avina's House

Raine's House Mod

==================

NOTE!!!

YOU NEED PART 1 AND THE UPDATE FOR THE ARENA TO WORK! PUT PART ONE IN FIRST, THEN UPDATE IT!

===== Description =====

Raine is a fictional character in a super mod that I am writing called
    Wisdom. She's considered the best fighter there is in
    her country and works for the King there. Because she is so effective, she is
    called upon a lot and as thanks for helping so much, they designed and
    created houses for her in both Coryella (her home land) and Cryodiil. She doesn't
    like anything besides to train her skills in physical combat and archery, so all
    she asked for was a lot of things to help her with that. She also has a hatred for
    magic. This is because a person named
    [insert character very important to super mod story line] attacked her parents while they
    walked home. Her father was an extremely good fighter and tried using magic, but it fail
    and they were both killed. She's hated it ever since.

Well, now she doesn't do mission in Cyrodiil anymore so the house was up for grabs.

Her house is located north east of Anvil and is automatically available on your
    map.

===== Contents =====

What is there here?
    1. A timed running race
    a. This race is part running, part archery and part acrobatics. The main focus is the ability to keep moving while shooting instead of standing still to fire at difficult targets.

2. An archery challenge
    a. There are two of these, one on top of the house and one in the back. They both have two different settings. One is simply shoot all of the targets as fast as possible. The other has the red lights switching randomly between all of the targets. When you hit a target, the target switches immediately. The score is based on your time to hit all 20 and how many of the 20 you hit. Outside hits don’t always score. Aim for the middle.

3. Acrobatics Challenge
    a. There are many unusable buildings in front of the house. If you hit the button at the top, a timer will start and you have to make it down to the bottom house and press it. The faster you do it the better. Raine did it in 13 seconds 0.0

4. Creature Arena
    a. In this you can summon creatures to battle in the arena located in front of the house. These range from the fairly easy to the nearly impossible. All of these creatures are boss ideas (simplified versions) for the game Wisdom (my super mod).

5. Decoration changes
    a. On the bottom and top floor of the house you can hit a switch to change the theme of the lighting (Normal, Sleep, Christmas and Halloween

6. Lots of storage (Named)

===== Location =====

Head north east of Anvil. It's marked on your map automatically

===== Credits =====

Mr. Silkas Durzog, Mammoth and Triceratops
    Multiple Halloween and Christmas Decorations
    Black Black Robes
    The TESA Modding Community
    LEMs I'll Cut you Weapon Pack
    Underworld Armor
    MoonShadow Elves

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. Colmir Manor

My first mod. This is the result of my final exam for the CS Basic course available on TES Alliance. I am a vampire so I built a Vampire type house, dark, and underground. There is a barracks that will house 6 thralls, I figured that I would need guards during the day. The players area has a block of cells available for your food storage (I am in the process of adding the food.) Let me know what you think.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. IlaWynde Cottage v1.2

Player house northeast of Skingrad.

Cosmetic issues with grass resolved and some other cleanup items.

This is my first mod and I welcome any and all suggestions, tips etc.

Cleaned up overlapping basement issue from version 1_1

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. Erewhon Coblised

Updated: Small addon for Erewhon Coblised by request.
    Adds Cobl enchanting/spellmaking altar and grinder to alchemy area.

House is situated on the northern shore of Lake Rumare. Tested with UL-II and NRB4: no conflicts. Minor conflict with Region Revive - Lake Rumare, patch available to fix this. Patch is included in main download files. Only download the separate patch file if you have already downloaded Erewhon.

I designed this primarily for myself and as such is rather idiosyncratic. I wanted something that looked vanilla yet was unique and spacious without being grand. Lots of named storage was important as was avoiding loading doors if at all possible. Clutter is minimal. I plan to make the training dummy functional. Until then I recommend Setsuna Dummy Training.

A non-Coblised version is also available.

The Coblised Readme:

Name: Erewhon Coblised
    Date: 16/09/2010
    Category: Homes
    Requirements:
    - Oblivion 1.2.0.416
    - Cobl
    - Cobl-aware Hunger/thirst mods of your choice
    Author(s): wetblanket

Description
    ===========

A modest yet spacious player home situated on the northern shore of Lake Rumare. No quest or purchase required, merely a marker added to your map. While unique it is very much an Oblivion home.

Cobl Features
    =============

- Well at rear of house
    - The Luggage
    - Cobl Sorter cunningly disguised as a pair of scales
    - Static Alchemy Equipment. Rather than a table, a crystal ball is used to return apparatus to your inventory. This makes it easier to select the equipment I feel. NOTE: You have to have apparatus in your inventory on first use. A starter novice set is in the 'Apparatus' cupboard.
    - Dinner Plate. I don't use hunger mods myself so may have approached this oddly. Add your dinner ingredients to the cooking pot in the kitchen fireplace (it's a container). Wait for however long your role-playing instincts tell you for it to 'cook' Activate the dinnerplate.

Other Features
    ==============

- All one cell apart from a not-so-secret secret area (hint: look for something out of place)
    - Lots of safe, named storage
    - Sitting, Dining, Alchemy, Kitchen, Armoury with Loth racks and a dummy, Study, Bedroom and Storage Loft with companion bed
    - Companion-friendly-ish (only tested with Companion Vilja - she needs escorted to bed)
    - Flower garden with seat and fenced vegetable garden
    - Stabling (storage NOT safe, included to provide Cats & Rats spawns and some colour)

Install
    =======
    1. Extract wb_Erewhon_Cobl.esp and bsa to Oblivion\Data\
    2. If, and only if, using Region Revive-Lake Rumare 1.3, extract wb_Erewhon_RR-LR_Patch.esp to Oblivion\Data\
    3. Load Order:
    Region Revive - Lake Rumare.esp (if used)
    wb_Erewhon_Cobl.esp
    wb_Erewhon_RR-LR_Patch.esp (if used)
    I strongly recommend the use of BOSS to ensure correct load order.
    4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file(s).

Uninstall
    =========
    2. Delete the esp and bsa files

Incompatibility
    ===============

Although I am unaware of any incompatibilities, I would be very surprised if there were none.

Known Issues or Bugs
    ====================

- If using Region Revive-Lake Rumare 1.3 there is minor land tearing etc.
    Use the included patch to resolve this.
    -AWLS only works on 2 of the 3 chimneys, I'm not likely to fix this.

History
    =======

V 1.0 - Initial release.

Contact
    =======

PM wetblanket at TESAlliance or TESNexus

Credits
    =======

TESAlliance - Tutorials and forum - that means you DarkRider.

Vince Bly - HMTK was used extensively and also served as a good introduction to the vagaries of NifSkope.
    Thanks to Vince for help and advice also.

Meo - Modular fireplaces, room-dividers and pewter bowl prop

Loth - Weapon racks which I amateurishly retexured to match vanilla furnishings.

Texian - Water statics

Cobl - Thanks to all involved and also those responsible for the UESP Cobl pages

Arthmoor - Tutorial on patch creation

<insertnamehere> - anybody not mentioned above.

Licensing/Legal
    ===============

I'd be flattered - and amazed - if anyone ripped this off so go for it with the obvious priviso that you credit those I have.

127 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

25. Deer Leap

Name: Deer Leap
    Date: 25/06/2010
    Author: Darkstone
    Source: TESA
    Forum: TES Alliance
    HomePage: http://www.invision.tesalliance.org

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================
    Description:
    =================

A small cabin situated close to the Ayleid Ruin of Ondo on the Silverfish River.Basic accomodation used by the Rangers as a temporary base or just as a night shelter.Map Marker Included.

=================
    Installation
    =================

folder.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

=================
    Incompatibility:
    =================

None known at this time

=================
    Known Issues:
    =================

None known at this time

=================
    =================

Darkstone at TESA

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Resources Used Come From The Following:

Narts Modders Resource
    Wine Bottle Arrangement By Jur`Ed
    Booksets By Garak
    Kitchens And Bathrooms By Andysaurus
    Market Resources By Mr Siika
    Mounted Heads By Der Kreiger
    Static Weapons By System Shock, David Brasher
    Maps By WhoGuru
    ThreadSpools By TESA Clutterers Guild
    Open Books By Meo

Greetings to all at TESA
    Many Thanks to the BTA at TESA.

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop
    GIMP
    NifSkope
    TES4Files
    My Imagination

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated