DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Resources

83 files

1. Disperse Elder Scrolls version

Menu system to allow a user to
    Copy her ENTIRE  dasbhoard to a backup location. Copy her project lab to a backup location (fast, since it only updates changed items and ONLY copies the lab). Copy her Phases of a project to a backup location.    Create a time and date stamp of the current option, multiple times and as often as wanted. Copy a folder structure only, skipping files (data) in the folder structure (tree function). List the current source and target folders (open the folder locations for each), to allow the user to rename folders, delete folders, add content. Switch configurations to extend the life of the program.  The menu allows 'flex' mode to load new swap configurations to manage more content that wasn't part of the original design. Search for creation kit, creation set, addon folder for Nexus mods. Create a marker and drop it into a directory if there are more than one instances of the creation kit, creation set, or dashboard. In general, the user uses this program to manage her projects.  
    User can create the folders that are already in the batch program or they can create their own and edit the program to reflect the changes.
      Example:  Search for TESV program.     Example of Copy Choice Menu.  User can active thumdrive detection or choose to have only mirror copies.   Main menu and its detection/status.   Task menu with many abilities.   White lettering is for user to change to the directory in white and only work inside that folder.   Choose Bstation, Alt, Flex mode.   Flex option will appear in menu when it is necessary.   Create a lab and in this example, create a phase.  

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. BOX .bat and its support files.

*Part of the HCS-SDK and also an independent program

Required utilities to make this work
    Free ANSICON utility from GITHUB, or any shell command that utilizes ansi.sys, ANSI emulation. Free COLORR.bat utility included with this download. Free PRIVILEGE.BAT utility included with this download. Free SPCCOUNT.BAT utility included with this download This is for programmers who want to make menus and results show up in a box display but don't want to make the box themselves.
    The BOX command was meant to be 'called' from another program that would have a calculated result and wants to print it into a box display.
    The box can be told what color the foreground and the background should be.  Also the lightness or darkness can be specified along with width and height.
    It is also the the main menu/GUI for Project Ashenfire's cosmetic functionality and MUST be copied to a folder that is in the PATH statement.

Example  Box /w100 /h25 /pyellow /dark /bgreen

Inside the calling program:
    call colorr def
    call box /w100 /h25 /pyellow /dark /bgreen

2 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Wicker Set

WICKER SET

Name: Wickerset
    Version: 1.0
    Date: 25/05/2015
    Category: Modders resource
    Requirements: Skyrim
    Author: Garnet

This mod add few new furniture:
    -wicker chair
    -wicker sofa
    -wicker table
    -wicker chest (animated)
    -wicker basket (morrowind style)
    There is a demo ESP, you can try the new furniture in Whiterun near House of Clan Battle-Born.

Credits
    =======
    -The original sofa is freeware from http://archibase.com, slightly remodeled to get a lowpoly mesh. The chair is a derivate.
    -Bethesda
    Textures:
    -Thorsten Willert
    -http://texturelib.com

Tools Used
    ==========
    Blender
    NIFSkope
    Photoshop
    Creation Kit
    NIFUtilsSuite by Skyfox (blessed by the Nine Divines)

Contact
    =======
    PM to Garnet18

Licensing/Legal
    ===============

You may not change this mod and redistribute it without my permission.
    You can freely use the resources of this mod. A credit would be appreciated.
    Users can not use my assets in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms

235 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

4. Lore Weapon Expansion SE

This version is for Skyrim Special Edition
    Lore Weapon Expansion (L.W.E) is a project that aims to expand the available weapons found in-game via loot and the crafting menu. All of the included weapons are lore based, meaning they are either based on designs found in previous games (with visual upgrades) or based on descriptions/places/characters mentioned in the series lore.
    The new weapons are distributed via leveled lists so you'll come across them during your adventures, some are also craft-able and can be found in the crafting menu once you have the required perks and all weapons can be upgraded too.
    The Silver weapons also come with the additional silver effect, so the undead will receive more damage.
    Lore Based Weapons:
    Cyrodiil
    Club Spiked Club [*]Glass
    Glass Bow [*]Iron
    Iron Battleaxe Iron Bow Iron Dagger Iron Mace Iron Longsword Iron Claymore Iron Shortsword [*]Steel
    Steel Bow Steel Shortsword Steel Longsword [*]Silver
    Silver Dagger Silver Shortsword Shivering Isles
    Golden Saints Longsword Vvardenfell
    Daedric Daedric Longsword Daedric Katana [*]Dwemer
    Dwemer Battleaxe Dwemer Claymore Dwemer Dagger Dwemer Mace Dwemer Sword Dwemer Shortsword Dwemer War Axe Dwemer Warhammer [*]Glass
    Glass Longsword [*]Iron
    Iron Longsword Iron Club Iron Warhammer Iron Mace Iron Tanto Iron Wakizashi [*]Steel
    Steel Staff Steel Club [*]Nordic
    Nordic Dagger
    All Add-Ons are standalone plugins and do not require Lore Weapon Expansion, though it is highly recommended.
    Goldbrand - A Legendary Katana created by Boethia, it is rumored to be residing in Skyrim.
    Daedric Crescent - It is rumored that Mehrunes Dagon reclaimed the last known Daedric Crescent when the Nerevarine left Vvardenfell and has it locked away somewhere in Skyrim.
    Relics of the Crusader - It is rumored that the Champion of Cyrodiil left them as an offering to the Divine well travelling through Skyrim.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder Make sure the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod Uncheck the Lore Weapon Expansion.esp is checked in the Launcher

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. WarehouseContainersAsh For Skyrim

This file is for a beginners mod with potion rack displays already created.
    The modder just chooses where to drag and drop from the warehouse.
    A "How To" document was created.   Email showcasesupport@projectashenfire.org or join and chat with me.

This mod is for MODDERS who would like to add potion displays around their homes/dungeons.
    You can not import this, you will have to:
    Copy file to a back up place. Rename the original to the mod that you are creating. You can then freely drag and drop up to 27 displays of various counts of potions. Please credit this resource.
    Ashenfire

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. New Flowers Resource

None of these resources or parts of them may be used in paid mods

===========================================
    New Flowers Resource
    ===========================================

for modders

by Tamira

During the past months I made a few new flowers, I think I there will be no more, so I packed them together as modder's resource.

At this place I want to thank the creators of the wonderful textures on CG textures who made them available for free!

And I want to thank the creators of the wonderful models on archive3d.net and other free 3d download sites who made them available for free!

Content:
    ========

Flower bushes
    made from this free resource:
    http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=e5743265 by Ilona
    I used blossom textures from CG Textures to make 3 varieties: pink, lilac and yellow. The models are rather high poly, so don't use too many of them in one place.

Potentilla (Finger shrub)
    made from this free resource:
    http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=642d9727 by Sonia Ray

Blossom Ivy 01 and 02:
    are retextures of the vanilla ivy with blossom textures from CG Textures

Vinca (Periwinkle)
    is a retexture of the vanilla clover with a blossom texture from CG Textures.

The Vinca should be added as a tree to make the movement visible, I recommend to edit the vanilla clover for this.

The flower bushes, Potentilla and Blossom Ivy are statics.

Credits:
    =======================

Ilona from archive3d.net for the Flower bush model
    Sonia Ray from archive3d.net for the Potentilla model
    CG Textures
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope

Permission:
    ===========

You may use these resources in your mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.
    You have to give credit to the authors of the original resources too as mentioned above if you use them in your mod.

Do not upload to other sites.

145 downloads

(2 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

7. Tropical Wessel Interior

Tropical Wessel Interior - Just needed an interior for my 'Tropical Queen of Solitude'.
    This is a modders resource - an interior you can connect to with the Creation Kit.
    No dependancies within Skyrim.
    Thanks to Bethesda Softworks for creating wonderous games
    Thanks to my friends on the nexusmods
    Thanks to my "new" friends here on TESA

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Phitt's Fishtank

=========================
    Phitt's Fishtank

Modder's Resource

By Phitt

Converted for Skyrim by Tamira

You can find the original files here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13542/?

This is a modders resource only. A fishtank with animated fishes meant to be used as decoration in mods.

Here is what you get:

Fishtank

5 Fishes:
    Angel Fish
    Neon Fish
    Clown Fish
    Discus Fish
    Tiger Fish

6 Animations

------------------------

Additionally I added a new waterplant that I converted from a free 3d model resource.
    The model was made by Yughues aka Nobiax: http://www.sharecg.com/v/72374/browse/5/3D-Model/Stylish-plants

----------------------------------------

To see the fishes in action visit the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun. There are two fishtanks I set up for demonstration purposes only (they are not perfect).
    People who have my New Plants demo know that I like that place

Important:
    =========

The fishtank itself MUST be added as an activator and a water type MUST be selected, else your game will crash.
    I recommend to edit the HorseTrough01 for this purpose as it has already the recommended water type.

Add the fishes as statics (not as movable statics!).

Press the 'run havok sim' button in the CK to control the animations while modding.

To make the placing of the fishes easier you can scale up the fishtank a bit (1.1).

The included waterplant has to be added as a tree to show the movement, I recommend to edit the TreeClover01 like I did in the demo.

Quote from the original readme by Phitt:

== Modding with the fishtanks ==

The fishes are a bit tricky to place since the space in the fishtanks is limited and the animations are fixed. Here is a guideline on how to use the different animations, it is also recommended to have a look at my esp to get a better understanding on how to place the fishes.

All animations turn to the right, except for the 'CirclesLeft' animation. So make sure there is enough room (about half of the fishtanks width) in the appropriate direction.

Fast/Medium/Slow

This is the standard animation in three different speeds. The fishes will swim from one end of the tank to the other and turn around there. You need to place the them at the center of the tank or they will swim out of it as they use nearly the whole length of the tank.

Lazy

A slow animation where the fish stops from time to time that uses only a part of the fishtank length. You have a bit more freedom using this one, but the fishes should still be close to the center.

CirclesLeft

The fish slowly swims a narrow circular path. Doesn't need much space.

Sleeping

The fish floats and stays (almost) in place. Only very minor up/down left/right movement/rotation to give it a more realistic look. You can place this animation everywhere in the tank.

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modder's resource. You may use the files in your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors and you do not charge money for it.

Please link back to this resource when you use it in your mod.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Phitt - Models/Textures
    Yughues aka Nobiax for the plant model and texture
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope.
    Skyfox from the Niftools team for his great tool NifUtils
    CG Textures

128 downloads

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

9. Insanity's Silver Bow

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.8.151.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

A new Bow for Skyrim!, Yep you read that right

This adds a new Silver Bow into the game, the bow is completetly new, meaning it's not a retexture. The bow has been intergrated through leveled lists.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. Make sure the Insanity's Silver Bow.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2. Uncheck the Insanity's Silver Bow.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.

=================
    Change Log:
    =================

28/02/2013 - Fixed Collision Issue
    31/12/2012 - Silver bow can be upgraded
    30/12/2012 - Initial Release

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag - For the Render

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

469 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

10. Stroti's Stilt House Resource

====================================
    Stroti's Stilt House Resource

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

====================

This is the conversion of "Stroti's Stilt House Resource" for Oblivion. You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45845/?

============================

This resource contains:

Stilthouse
    Animated door with folding shutters
    Barbecue grill (complete)

As a bonus I added:

Barbecue grill (empty)
    Separate grill food

This house is "open", it has no interior.
    ========
    Update:

Added an optional file:
    Stilthouse splitted in house and platform as separate meshes

========================
    For a quick overview there is a demo esp included. The demo house is located at southern Lake Ilinalta, east of Half Moon Mill, the map marker is visible from the start. This demo house is not really playable as it is not navmeshed and not furnished.
    Of course you can place this house on dry land too.

========
    Credits:
    ========

Stroti for his resources and for everything he has given to the TES community
    Bethesda for the TES games

=============
    Permissions:
    =============

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

206 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

11. Orient Set

Name: Orient Set
    Date: 05/02/2015
    Category: Modders resource
    Requirements: Skyrim
    Author: Garnet
      There are some ported resources from my Oblivion/Nehrim mod ( http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43632/? ) It contains a Orient Coffee Set, few tables, a chair, pillow, sack of coffee, coffee cups and bowl, sugar pot, plate and abacus. The clutter is static except the drinkcoffee and ingredientcoffee that are havoked.

For easier workflow there is included the ESP with the test showroom, just type "coc aaaorienttest".

Credits
    =======
    Textures
    -http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/genetica.htm
    -http://www.plaintextures.com
    -https://www.flickr.com/photos/sstarosta/sets/
    -The_Funktasm - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24883/? for the cubemap

-Bethesda

Tools Used
    ==========

Blender
    NIFSkope
    Photoshop
    Creation Kit
    NIFUtilsSuite by Skyfox (god bless you)
    Mirror
    =======
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62396/?
    Contact
    =======
    PM to Garnet18 at http://www.tesalliance.org or at Nexus.
    Licensing/Legal
    ===============
    This is a resource and you can use whatever you like it. A credit would be appreciated. You may not change this entire mod and redistribute it without my permission.

239 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

12. Stroti's Hobbit Home Resource

Stroti's Hobbit Home Resource 1.1

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

Stroti is back!
    ====================

This is the conversion of Stroti's modder's resource "Hobbit Home" for Oblivion. You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45831/?

If you ever wanted to live in a hobbit house - now you can!

Changelog for version 1.1

In version 1.1 I finally managed to get the animated door to work properly so it can be added as a door as usual.

Optional file: Hobbit Home Split Interior

There had been requests for a split-up interior. Although I only have a very basic blender knowledge, I split up the interior mesh into the five rooms as separate pieces.
    As an extra I removed the animation from the animated interior door and added it as additional load door.

This resource contains:

Hobbithome Exterior
    Hobbithome Interior (one single mesh)
    Exterior static door
    Interior static door
    Interior animated door

For a quick overview there is a demo esp included. The demo house is located at southern Lake Ilinalta, east of Half Moon Mill, the map marker is visible from the start. This demo house is not really playable as it is not navmeshed and not furnished.

The exterior mesh has a grass roof which has a vanilla Skyrim grass texture that matches the field grass of the surroundings in the demo esp. If you want to place the hobbit house in a surrounding with a different ground texture, you can easily change the roof texture yourself in Nifskope, according to your needs.

========
    Credits:
    ========

Stroti for his resources and for everything he has given to the TES community
    Bethesda for the TES games

=============
    Permissions:
    =============

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. [WIPz/RELz] Celtic Decor I for Skyrim

This is the Beta release for Celtic Decor I for Skyrim. This pack will be updated shortly with tapestries.

297 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

14. Roadsigns Redone

Project: Roadsigns Redone
    Author: Hanaisse
    Release Date: 3/19/2013

Update 1.1 - 3/20/2013 - Fixed some minor mesh position issues. Apologies for the inconvenience.

==================
    Description:
    ==================

A mesh and texture replacer for all of Skyrim's roadsigns to enhance their look and make them easier to read. They still retain their aged and weathered look, just ... updated.

==================
    Details:
    ==================

This replacer uses my /index.php?/files/file/1484-hanas-blank-roadsigns-resource/">Blank Roadsigns Resource to replace all the roadsigns, including the sign post, with higher quality meshes and textures.
    Each mesh is re-uv mapped for better clarity and each texture is new in a 1024x512 size (same as the Hires texture pack).

This is a mesh and texture replacer only. No other changes have been made to placement or environmental enhancement.

Highly recommended as a compliment; /index.php?/files/file/1485-point-the-way/">Point the Way, which adds in some signs that Bethesda forgot and additional roadsign placements.

==================
    Installation:
    ==================

Extract the archive into your Data folder or drop into your BAIN folder to install with Wrye Bash.

==================
    Un-Installation:
    ==================

Delete the folders;
    meshes\clutter\signage\roadsigns
    textures\clutter\signage\roadsigns

or uninstall through Wrye Bash.

==================
    Incompatible:
    ==================

This will overwrite any existing roadsign meshes \ textures.
    Other roadsign textures will not be compatible with these new meshes unless they were created with my Blank Roadsign Resource.

==================
    Changelog:
    ==================

3/20/2013 v1.1 - Fixed some minor mesh position issues.
    3/19/2013 - Initial Release

==================
    Contact Details:
    ==================

I can be contacted via PM or comments here.

==================
    Credits:
    ==================

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for the ReadMe Generator this ReadMe is based on.

==================
    Licensing/Legal:
    ==================

Do not upload this package to any other site and claim it as your own. I have proof.

117 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. Arie Mannequins

Arie Mannequins

Author: Arion
    Release Date: 5/28/2012
    Category: Resources
    Website(s):

TES Alliance -
    http://tesalliance.org/forums/

==================
    Requirements:
    ==================

Skyrim 1.1
    Skyrim 1.5.26.0.5

==================
    Description:
    ==================

Modder's resource of retextured mannequins.

==================
    Details:
    ==================

There are 10 models to choose from. 4 cloth, 1 leather, 1 wood, 1 black glossy, and 3 marble

An esp has been provided so they can be viewed by coc aaArieTest.

2 have been set up as functional ( 1st and 3rd from the left) as demostrations.

Can be used as stand alone or as a texture replacer for current mannequin

==================
    Installation:
    ==================

------------------------------
    Manual Instructions

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Make sure the Arie Mannequins.esp is checked in the Launcher

==================
    Un-Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2) Unheck the Arie Mannequins.esp in the Launcher

==================
    Incompatible:
    ==================

==================
    Known Issues:
    ==================

Mannequins use the default body for Skyrim. Using different clothing designed for other body styles may cause undesireable effects.

==================
    Changelog:
    ==================

5/28/2012 - Initial Release

==================
    Credits:
    ==================

Thanks to Public-Domain.com for Beige Cloth -
    http://www.photos-pu...fabric-texture/

Thanks to aolforums for camo- cloth Grey texture -
    http://www.aoaforums...h_grey_1024.png

Thanks to aolforums for camo-cloth black texture -
    http://www.bing.com/...=91&FORM=IDFRIR

Thanks to WildTextures.com for the Green Cloth texture -
    http://www.wildtextu...ric-texture.jpg

Thanks to rosetarlow.com for the leather texture -
    http://rosetarlow.co...oire-1-Crop.jpg

Thanks to SweetSoulSister for Red Mahogany texture -
    http://sweetsoulsist...xture-146083467

Thanks to FreeStockPhotoclub.com for grunge Marble texture -
    http://www.freestock...marble-texture/

Thanks to Enchantedgal-Stock for the Black and White Marble Texture -
    http://enchantedgal-...-Stock-52654528

Thanks to Seamlesstextures.org for the brown and white marble texture -
    http://seamlesstextu...5/brown-marble/

==================
    Tools Used:
    ==================

ReadMe Generator

Creation Kit
    Photoshop
    GIMP
    Nifskope

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of all my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance is free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. Meo's Tents for All

Go camping in style without being associated with the Imperials. Or give your Imperial tent new colors.

Installation

Extract to your skyrim\data directory and add in the Creative Kit as statics. Also, make use of Texture Sets instead of packaging multiple nifs in your release.

Optional high resolution textures included, just extract over the others.

Enjoy, Meo.

280 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

17. Gandalf Lightstaff

Gandalf Lightstaff

by Tamira

Model made by Wolf2

This is an everlasting lightstaff based on the modders' resource "Gandalf Staff" by Wolf2 (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19489)
    I did this already for Oblivion and finally thought it might be useful in Skyrim too. (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=33934)
    Unlike to Oblivion you can use this like a torch and at the same time it works like a shield.

You can find it in a (respawning) chest at the shrine of Talos right east of the Cradle Crush Rock Camp. You may also type coe 23,-1 in the console and you are there.

Install: Unzip the zip file and copy the meshes, textures and esp to your Skyrim Data folder. Confirm when asked to overwrite (nothing will be overwritten though, this is all new stuff) or to be integrated.

Credits:

Wolf2 who made the original model of the staff
    Insanity Sorrow for his tutorial how to port models to Skyrim ()
    The wonderful people of the niftools group
    Bethesda for the TES games.

40 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Unique Uniques

One of the biggest complaints and requests I see on the TES forums is the lack of a unique appearance for the many unique weapons in the game. This isn't much of a problem for the smaller less important weapons, but it is for the more important ones we receive as quest rewards or those that are tied to lore.

Unique Uniques is an on going project that aims to fix this and give the unique weapons a unique appearance. The new designs for the weapons are based on established lore for either the weapon itself or the character wielding it, my own ideas have been mixed in too.

All the assets are new High Quality replacers featuring unique designs.

The following list contains all the Unique replacers currently available in Unique Uniques.

Aegisbane
    Angi's Bow
    Bloodthorn
    Bolar's Oathblade
    Dragonbane
    Kahvozein's Fang
    Pale Blade
    Red Eagle's Bane/Fury
    The Longhammer
    Valdr's Lucky Dagger
    Windshear
    Shield of Solitude

Alternates are optional alternate textures for the uniques. These Alternates give the uniques a slightly different appearance, like matching the colouring of a set of armour for example.

The Alternates are optional files and are included in the main download.

Alternate Oathblade - Blades

This optional alternate for Bolar's Oathblade changes the colour scheme of the Oathblade to better match the Blade's Armour.

Alternate Dragonbane - Golden

This optional alternate for Dragonbane changes the colour scheme so the black ebony like metal is now a nice golden metal. Fit for Royalty!

Alternate Angi's Bow - Scoped

This is an optional replacer for Angi's Bow that adds a new scope to the bow.

Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make sure the Unique Uniques.esp is checked in the Launcher

Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    Uncheck the Unique Uniques.esp is checked in the Launcher

542 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Teddybears

Teddybears
    ==========

Modder's Resource and esp

Authors: Tamira and Arion
    Original model of the teddy: Abitor (http://thefree3dmode...ear/21-1-0-2215).
    Please vote for the file on that site of you like the teddy.

Tamira: Import of the model, Nifskope work, demo-esp
    Arion: Additional textures, creation of all normal maps and environment maps.

Description:
    ============

First of all this is a modder's resource. The teddy-bears come with nine different textures. You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors including the creator of the original model and you do not charge money for it.

We decided to add a demo esp for a preview in game and for those players who are not acquainted with the Creation Kit but want a teddy to take away.

Rumor has spread around the last shy teddy-bears that live in the woods near Riverwood that someone forgot a honey-pot by the river. So the last existing teddy-bears gathered there to have a banquet and a chat. Look for them outside Riverwood on a tree-stump to the left at the end of the bridge. Take care and be good to them.

===============
    Installation:
    ===============

1. Extract the contents into your Data folder
    2. Make use of them in your project

Or

1. Extract the contents into your Data Folder
    2. Enable the .esp
    3. Find the Teddy's in the specified location.

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Take them out of your ESP
    2. Delete the files/folders associated with the resource

Or

1. Disable the .esp
    2. Remove any files associated with the Teddy's from your Data Folder.

Credits:
    ========

Abitor from thefree3dmodels.com for the original model and texture
    Insanity sorrow for his tutorial "Importing models into Skyrim" (http://tesalliance.o...ns-into-skyrim/)
    and for his Graphic artistry classes on Tes Alliance (http://tesalliance.o...aphic-artistry/)
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit

367 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

20. Arie Manor Furniture

Project: Arie Manor Furniture
    Author: Arion
    Version: 2.0B
    Release Date: 7/04/2012
    Category: Resources
    Website(s):

TES Alliance - http://tesalliance.org/forums/

==================
    Requirements:
    ==================

Skyrim 1.1
    Skyrim 1.5.26.0.5

==================
    Description:
    ==================

Modder's Resource of retextured of the UpperClass furniture -

==================
    Details:
    ==================

Full set of Upperclass furniture and also includes the NobleDoubleBed02 in 5 wood textures.
    esp included so you are able to go and look at the furniture. Screenshot of location next to the brewery outside Whiterun.
    Children's beds are included but not displayed.
    now incluses full set of display cases to match the rest of the furniture

NOTE: Optional file "Furniture Fix" fixes the pillow sides from having wooden sides. Only needed if you are using vesrion 2. Just replace the original files with the newer ones and overwrite.

==================
    Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2) Make sure the Arie Manor Furniture.esp is checked in the Launcher

==================
    Un-Installation:
    ==================

Manual Instructions

1) Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2) Unheck the Arie Manor Furniture.esp in the Launcher

==================
    Incompatible:
    ==================

None

==================
    Known Issues:
    ==================

None

==================
    Changelog:
    ==================

7/04/2012 - v2B release - fixed pillow sides that had wooden sides instead of cloth
    6/10/2012 - v2 released with addition of full set of bookcases to match furniture
    5/17/2012 - Initial Release

==================
    Contact Details:
    ==================

You can get in contact by sending a Personal Message to me on TES Alliance, My Username there is Arion.

==================
    Credits:
    ==================

Thanks to Ampolx for use of the intstainwood01 and 02 textures.
    Thanks to Hentai for use the of original blackgloss01 texture.
    Thanks to Xiamara for the use of the original mahogany texture.
    Thanks to SweetSoulSister for the use of the red mahogany texture.

==================
    Tools Used:
    ==================

ReadMe Generator

Creation Kit
    Photoshop
    GIMP
    Nifskope

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of all my Projects to TESAlliance

TESAlliance is free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

511 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Rockinghorses

Rockinghorses
    =============

Modder's resource and Demo esp

Author: Tamira
    Original model of the rockinghorse: Walery Nowak (http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=d6687cc7)

Description:
    ============

This is a modder's resource. You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit to the author including the creator of the original model and you do not charge money for it.

For those who are not familiar with the Creation Kit I offer an optional download with a demo esp and additional meshes for take-away rockinghorses.
    I added two furniture rockinghorses to the porch in front of the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood where they are often used by children and I added four clutter rockinghorses behind the inn that you can add to your inventory and place whereever you want. You can not sit on those of course, they are only for decoration purposes.

Version 1.3: Having more experience with Skyrim collision meanwhile I added better fitting collision to the all of the rockinghorses.

===============
    Installation:
    ===============

Extract the contents into your Data folder:

Rockinghorses.esp

meshes/furniture/rockinghorse
    meshes/clutter/rockinghorse

textures/furniture/rockinghorse

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

Delete the Rockinghorses.esp

Delete the folders:

meshes/furniture/rockinghorse
    meshes/clutter/rockinghorse

textures/furniture/rockinghorse

Tools used:
    ===========

Nifskope
    NifUtils
    Gimp
    Blender (for exporting the 3ds file as obj)
    Creation Kit

Credits:
    ========

Walery Nowak from archive3d.net for the Original model of the rockinghorse
    Skyfox for his great tool NifUtilsSuite

===========================

Do not upload to other sites

258 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

22. [Skyrim] Paintings and Frames

PAINTINGS and FRAMES
    modders resource for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game

DESCRIPTION:
    There are no any paintings in Skyrim by default.
    So I created this resource for modders to use and fill this gap.
    All 59 paintings have new frames and different textures created by me from scratch.
    And should be lore friendly too.

INSTALLATION:
    » extract to "Skyrim\Data" folder
    (default path from Steam's main folder is: Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data).

PREVIEW IN GAME:
    » In Skyrim Launcher choose "Data Files" and make sure
    that checkbox near PaintingsTest.esp file is selected.
    » Start the game and load your any save, then type in console:
    coc WhiterunBreezehome
    You should be moved to the place where I put all paintings on the walls.

REMOVAL:
    » Delete the same files you copied previously during the installation proccess.

379 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. Oblivion Gates in Skyrim - Resource

Oblivion Gates in Skyrim - Modders Resource by Hanaisse

v2.0 - 11/14/12
    - All meshes now have proper collision
    - Added 5 new textures
    - Improved all textures from 1024x1024 to 2048x2048

Meshes and textures only, 100% made by me, by request. Use as you will, I only ask you give me credit.

Includes;

- 6 gate models: Full, Full but broken, 3/4 full, Half, 1/4, and a stub.
    - 4 rock clusters: To fill around the base.
    - 1 spike.

Ten textures to choose from for the gates and rocks - mix or match. Two textures for the spike.

** Don't forget to repath the textures in Nifskope first **

Enjoy!

166 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

24. New Plants

=================
    New Plants V 1.3
    =================

by Tamira

Modder's resource and esp

=================
    Description:
    =================

New plants as modders resource. All models are static, they are not animated. (Don’t ask me to animate them, because I do not know how to do this.)
    All the original models and textures were made by
    Yughues aka Nobiax (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=yughues) except for the basic mesh of the new decidious trees which was made by Birdy (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=birdy). The leaves for the new trees were also made by Yughues.
    A big thanks to Yughues and Birdy for creating them and making them available for unrestricted use!

I think some modders can make use of these plants and so I imported them into the nif-format, modified and retextured some of them and made them game-ready for Skyrim.

I include a demo esp to show these plants. All plants can be found on a piece of land outside Whiterun along the way that leads to the Western Watchtower (you can use the console command: coe 3,-3). And I added the tropical plants to the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun. No pathgrids/navmeshes were touched so this should not affect the gameplay.
    But of course this is only a demo, deactivate or delete the esp when no longer needed.

Version 1.3
    ============

Reworked the collision of almost all meshes.

More plants added:

Cannabis plant flowering and not flowering, with and without collision. Cannabis was used in medieval times to make ship sails and ropes and even robust clothing. I am not responsible for what else you may use it.

Version 1.2
    ============

More plants added:

Bamboo plant with and without collision (Use with collision if you scale them up)

5 new tropical shrubs

Version 1.1
    ============

More plants added:

Six decidious trees (you have to scale them up in the CS)
    Cactus
    Pumpkin Plant

Added collision for the bent palm tree.

Version 1.0
    ============

Three different palm trees
    Three tropical plants (Monstera, Bromelia, Palm Plant)
    Two green bushes and a flowering bush in two colours (blue and red blossoms)

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    Gimp
    Blender (for very basic editing and re-export)
    Creation Kit

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit, including the creators of the original models and you do not charge money for it.

Do not upload to other sites

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Yughues aka Nobiax (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=yughues) for creating almost all of the original models and textures
    Birdy (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=birdy) for creating the decidious tree mesh.

518 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

25. Strotis Spinningwheel Resource

=============================
    Strotis Spinningwheel Resource 1.1

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource
    ==================

This is a conversion of "Strotis Static Meshes Spinningwheel", originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original resource files here:

http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/38033

A spinningwheel with two alternative textures, a matching stool with two alternative textures and a woolbarrel. The spinningwheel is not animated.
    The meshes will look slightly different from the Oblivion version as Oblivion's assets could not be re-used. Instead, the textures have been replaced with a mixture of custom and vanilla Skyrim textures.

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Blender
    Nifskope
    Gimp
    NifUtils by Skyfox

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Skyfox from the niftools team for his great tool NifUtils (a tutorial can be found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21065).
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit .

299 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated