DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Resources

83 files

1. Assorted Resources

===========================================
    Assorted resources
    ===========================================

for modders

Version 1.0

by Tamira

During the past months I converted or made some new stuff for friends or for my own pleasure, most of it to be used in tropical/desert/carribean surroundings. Now I packed some of these together as modder's resources. Maybe I will add some more stuff later.

Content:
    ========

Skooma Pipes by McMuffin:
    One with the original texture, the other one with the glaced pottery texture. The top has glowing embers. Both have clutter collision, so they work as misc items but of course can be added as statics too in the CK.

WindChimes:
    Moving wind chimes, with a chime sound included which you can add as sound marker, or you can add the chime as an activator in the CK and add the sound as looping sound.
    I always missed a wind chime in Skyrim, now I finally took on the challenge, as regards the animation.
    I made this from the vanilla wall basket with Nifskope as my only tool, so please forgive me if this isn't as perfect as you may expect.
    Preview (showing the bamboo hut too):

Bamboo huts:
    Assembled from the orc hut kit so you have ready-to-use complete huts. They are retextured with a straw respectively wicker roof and bamboo sides. I made interiors for them too (same object but with a floor added) and matching doors. Don't forget the "show sky" in the CK for the interior as it has an opening in the roof.

Treasure:
    Crowns (by Khugan), pearl necklaces, gold Vase, gold bowls, gold bucket.
    Two treasure chests, one with gold only and one with gold and some valuables
    Gold coin mounds and a loose coin mesh to cover the edges of the mounds by multiple use.
    You may notice that the coins don't show the Skyrim Septim, they are considered to be pirate loot or foreign currency from external trade.
    All these are statics, they don't work as misc items. Also, the crowns and pearl necklaces are not wearable of course.

Paintings:
    Some still life paintings of old masters from the 16th and 17th century. Maybe I'll add some more later on.

Rugs and wall hangings:
    The rugs are retextured Skyrim rugs and the wall hangings are retextured and modified Skyrim banners (not moving), all textured in oriental style. Maybe I'll add some more later on.

Bison skull:
    The bison shield (by ringx) works like a real shield though it is more a fun object, the skull on it is evidently too small to be a bison's skull. You can add it as a static too and use it as wall decoration.
    Bison skull and Bison Skull with nails both are statics, they don't work as misc items.

Voodoo doll:
    I made this from the vanilla "Effigy of King Olaf". And I made some "voodoo needles" from vanilla meshes. Static use only.

Filled baskets:
    For now only a flower basket and a vegetable basket, both are statics. Maybe I'll add some more later on.

Credits:
    =======================

Skooma Pipes:
    Converted for Skyrim from the Oblivion original by McMuffin http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13121/?
    This resource is already open source. I asked McMuffin and he gave me explicit permission to convert and upload his Skooma pipes.

Treasure:
    The crowns are conversions from this Oblivion mod
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16426/?
    The author Khugan (user name Conifer) has given me permission for the conversion and to upload them in a resource pack.

The coin texture is made by Bartalon http://bartalon.deviantart.com/art/Seamless-Gold-Coins-190680975?

The basic shapes of the pearl necklace cords are from Mr Siikas Seaview mod. I have already the permission for all objects of that mod.

Bison skull and shield:
    Converted from this free resource by ringx:
    http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm?ID=725212&seo=0

WindChimes:
    I made this with Nifskope from the vanilla wall basket

CG Textures
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope.
    Skyfox from the Niftools team for his great tool NifUtils

My personal thankyou goes to my friend Beolo for the painting frame and for all his help

Permission:
    ===========

You may use these resources in your mods long as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it. You have to give credit to the authors of the original resources too as mentioned above if you use them in your mod.

Do not upload to other sites.

202 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

2. Stroti Lighthouse

=================
    Stroti Lighthouse
    =================

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

This is the conversion of Stroti's modder's resource for Oblivion. You can find the original file here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35994/?

You can not only use it as lighthouse but as watchtower or for a personal player home.
    And you can add fires to the braziers on top or flowers like I did for my personal use.

The second nif that is included (LighthouseB) was an idea of Stroti to help modders to have a better look at the inside in the CS/CK while working on it. It is the same mesh with the outer walls removed. So if you wish to add furniture or decoration to the inner lighthouse, just replace it for that time with that alternate nif. After you have finished decorating, replace it again with the original nif.

The ladder to the top was a pain for me, I tried my best but my character keeps falling through, though it works in the original Oblivion mod. Maybe it is too steep for the use in Skyrim. If you walk up quite slowly, it works. And maybe adding a collision plane there may help too.

========
    Credits:
    ========

Stroti for his resources and for everything he has given to the TES community
    CG Textures
    Bethesda for the TES games

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

Stroti has quit modding and will no longer be active on the forums.
    I have his personal permission to convert his Oblivion resources and to upload them.

130 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Elianora's Extra Resources

Welcome to my resource corner of the world!

Did you ever wonder "Man I love decorating my house with the awesome new Dark Elf furniture added by the Dragonborn DLC but THERE ARE NO CONTAINERS OR STORAGE AT ALL! This is totally ruining my Feng Shui." ?

I sure did, and so I used the Dunmer furniture texture to turn the basic dresser, end table and wardrobe into Dark Elf styled ones. Then I thought what the hell, someone else probably needs these too.

Then I realised my meshes folder was full of re-textured junk that I'd only use in one or two mods. They need to see more action! GO USE THEM. MAKE AWESOME MODS OF UNIQUE AWESOMENESS.

Ya'll be like

I'm sure.

:: PERMISSIONS ::
    This resource is free game. Made with vanilla, free-to-use and DLC assets, so there's no ties what-so-ever! If you want to be polite, you'll credit me, but there's no need to, really.

:: REQUIREMENTS ::
    The meshes are linked to all the DLC textures, so you need Dawnguard, Heartfires and Dragonborn for this to work. In update 2 I also added HF stuff, but it's not a master for the esp. You can try using the ESP without Hearthfires, but you will have missing textures.

Anywhere in this pack where VANILLA textures are used, they will use any retexture the "target computer" has. So all retextures work with these meshes (sans the few custom textured ones in there)

:: CONTENTS ::

UPDATE 1
    - Pottery and planters with Dwemer texture
    - Dwemerized snow elf temple items
    - Re-textured Greybeard furniture
    - A Dark Brotherhood hand-print note
    - Riften Stables re-textured to blend in Whiterun architecture
    - Imperial stable re-textured with Windhelm wood and removed stone so it's just a frame
    - The weathered open chest re-textured as upper-class chest
    - Common bed with pillows/pelts removed and hay changed to a mattress
    - Dark elf furniture storage
    - Wooden panel I use for building shelf units, left an example in the esp
    - Three re-textured fireplaces (Solitude style and 2 Redoran style)
    - 3 new floor textures, remember to include the new textures in your bsa/loose files
    - Dawnguard doorway re-textured for Castle Volkihar style
    - Unlit torch

UPDATE 2
    - See pictures

UPDATE 3
    - See pictures. I added some storage meshes. They can work as a static, or as a container. I set them up for you, so just copy the one you want. The one's on the right side work as storage, just drag and drop them to your mod like a barrel or a cupboard. I setup the non havok and the sounds for ya.

Man, have you ever walked inside Nordic ruins thinking those hanging ivies would look gorgemahsauce in your new mod? Me too. I had great plans until I went to CK and realised they were attached to the wall elements of Nordic ruins. After flipping off the invisible Bethesda in my room, swearing a little bit and feeling sorry for myself, I manned up, rolled my sleeves and opened the buggers up in Nifskope. Friends, I present you, STRIPPED DOWN IVY MODELS. Woo! I know ya'lls are now forever grateful to me.

UPDATE FROM OLDER VERSIONS:
    Download, extract to Data files. Overwrite when prompted (I added the new items to the esp, and I use new and old textures on the new items)

:: HOW TO USE ::
    "Oh Eli that sounds wonderful, but how do I get to be part of this magical creation kit party of awesome new items?"

Just open the EliResources.esp file up in CK, copy and paste what you want from the 000EliWarehouse cell to your mod's cell, and REMEMBER TO DUPLICATE IT. So if an item is called EliObject, just double-click the item in the render window inside your mod cell, click Edit Base and rename it to WhateverObject, confirm creation of new object. Done. That way it'll still be in your mod when you don't load my esp in CK any more

Enjoy, and let me know about any items you would love to see re-textured, or some other ideas you have for this resource. I cannot edit models or create new items, but I can shrink down meshes, like that window you see in the cell, I removed it from a full Solitude wall.

There's not that much stuff yet, but I'll be sure to update this at some point, so track the file!

Let me know if you use them, I'd love to see what people do with these

And remember kids:

361 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

4. PensBasketsTextureSets

The Skyrim Branch of the Spinners, Weavers and Dyers Guild were very proud of their achievements. Using only natural plants, ingredients and a range of mordants including salt, fire salts and frost salts they had come up with the brightest and most beautiful colours. They had achieved a deep dark purple by using Fire Salts and Frost Salts together. Some of these colours had been tested for them by the Basket Weavers Guild bringing to the people of Skyrim a beautiful range of new baskets using nine different colour-ways.

Readme: PensBasketTextureSets

This mod has been tested by me, if you find any issues please let me know. You can contact me via Bethesda Forums, Nexus or TesAlliance I have memberships with these forums and you can contact me via pm.
    I have set up the files on the esp provided. If used in your mod you will need to merge this with your plug-in see the instructions for merging mods here:
    Merging plug-ins: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Merging_Plugins
    For those Lore Friendly People who are concerned about the colours used I refer you to this page
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=medieval+natural+plant+dyes&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dXC8U7qrAo68kAWJ84HQCA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=2021&bih=919&dpr=0.95
    You will notice that there are many different colours from Natural Plant dyes. Given the range of plants and ingredients in the Elder Scroll universe I very much doubt they had any trouble creating the colours I've used. The only one I have any concerns about is the really dark purple colour and I believe that could be achieved by leaving the item in the dye to steep or repeated applications being painted on to an item.
    Credits: Bethesda for creating Skyrim, TESAlliance and TESNexus for their tutorial sections on using texture sets.
    The tutorials I used can be found here:
    http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Using_Texture_sets_for_Skyrim
    and
    http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6866-guest-workshop-texture-sets/ written by Hanaisse

Please note: the brighter screenshots were taken using the candlelight spell as I put them in a duplicate cell created from the abandoned shack for testing and it was too dark to see them properly. Please note I haven't included the esp with the test cell if you want it please contact me.

177 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

5. Ducks and Swans Resource

=============================

Ducks and Swans Resource V 1.1

Models and textures were originally made for Oblivion by Kaizit

You can find the original resources here:

Swan: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42374/?
    Ducks: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42384/?

A big thank-you goes to Kaizit for giving me permission to convert the resource files for Skyrim and to publish them as a SKyrim resource.
    And another big thank-you for adding the new duckling and nest models.

Please give Cookies to her: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/user/59113-kaizit/

These ducks and swans are not creatures, they are animated statics that move on a given path, like other critters such as bees,
    butterflies, pond fish and hawks. So of course they show no behaviour like attack, fly, eat, rest or the like. Their only purpose is to add to the atmosphere.

There are male and female duck meshes and one mesh for the swans.
    Each of them comes with 2 different animation paths (I used the salmon animation paths as a base for these).

In the CK you can add them as activators or as flora (indeed flora, like the salmon and the coin purse ...)

Simply drop them on the water surface but make sure that you don't place them on mist or fog markers or they will float in the air.

New in Version 1.1:

Ducklings
    Duck family (= female duck with ducklings moving around)
    Duck's nest
    Duck's egg

Reduced movement speed for all objects

Credits:

Kaizit for making the models and textures

=================
    Permissions:

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit to the authors, including a link to this resource and you do not charge money for it.

=================

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. New Plants

=================
    New Plants V 1.3
    =================

by Tamira

Modder's resource and esp

=================
    Description:
    =================

New plants as modders resource. All models are static, they are not animated. (Don’t ask me to animate them, because I do not know how to do this.)
    All the original models and textures were made by
    Yughues aka Nobiax (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=yughues) except for the basic mesh of the new decidious trees which was made by Birdy (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=birdy). The leaves for the new trees were also made by Yughues.
    A big thanks to Yughues and Birdy for creating them and making them available for unrestricted use!

I think some modders can make use of these plants and so I imported them into the nif-format, modified and retextured some of them and made them game-ready for Skyrim.

I include a demo esp to show these plants. All plants can be found on a piece of land outside Whiterun along the way that leads to the Western Watchtower (you can use the console command: coe 3,-3). And I added the tropical plants to the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun. No pathgrids/navmeshes were touched so this should not affect the gameplay.
    But of course this is only a demo, deactivate or delete the esp when no longer needed.

Version 1.3
    ============

Reworked the collision of almost all meshes.

More plants added:

Cannabis plant flowering and not flowering, with and without collision. Cannabis was used in medieval times to make ship sails and ropes and even robust clothing. I am not responsible for what else you may use it.

Version 1.2
    ============

More plants added:

Bamboo plant with and without collision (Use with collision if you scale them up)

5 new tropical shrubs

Version 1.1
    ============

More plants added:

Six decidious trees (you have to scale them up in the CS)
    Cactus
    Pumpkin Plant

Added collision for the bent palm tree.

Version 1.0
    ============

Three different palm trees
    Three tropical plants (Monstera, Bromelia, Palm Plant)
    Two green bushes and a flowering bush in two colours (blue and red blossoms)

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    Gimp
    Blender (for very basic editing and re-export)
    Creation Kit

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit, including the creators of the original models and you do not charge money for it.

Do not upload to other sites

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Yughues aka Nobiax (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=yughues) for creating almost all of the original models and textures
    Birdy (http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=birdy) for creating the decidious tree mesh.
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit

518 downloads

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Strotis Cactus Resource

Stroti's Cactus Resource for Skyrim

Version 1.0

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource

This resource was originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original files here:
    http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34670/?

Quote from the original Oblivion mod:
    "6 different cactus models + 1 for my cranky humor"

There are 6 different cactus models, each with a red blossom and yellow blossom variation.
    But I did not manage to recreate the hanging skeleton on the cactus. I mashed up something similar up in Nifskope - well you can take it or leave it

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp
    Blender

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modder's resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

I have his personal permission to convert his Oblivion resources and to upload them.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Rockinghorses

Rockinghorses
    =============

Modder's resource and Demo esp

Author: Tamira
    Original model of the rockinghorse: Walery Nowak (http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=d6687cc7)

Description:
    ============

This is a modder's resource. You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit to the author including the creator of the original model and you do not charge money for it.

For those who are not familiar with the Creation Kit I offer an optional download with a demo esp and additional meshes for take-away rockinghorses.
    I added two furniture rockinghorses to the porch in front of the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood where they are often used by children and I added four clutter rockinghorses behind the inn that you can add to your inventory and place whereever you want. You can not sit on those of course, they are only for decoration purposes.

Version 1.3: Having more experience with Skyrim collision meanwhile I added better fitting collision to the all of the rockinghorses.

===============
    Installation:
    ===============

Extract the contents into your Data folder:

Rockinghorses.esp

meshes/furniture/rockinghorse
    meshes/clutter/rockinghorse

textures/furniture/rockinghorse

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

Delete the Rockinghorses.esp

Delete the folders:

meshes/furniture/rockinghorse
    meshes/clutter/rockinghorse

textures/furniture/rockinghorse

Tools used:
    ===========

Nifskope
    NifUtils
    Gimp
    Blender (for exporting the 3ds file as obj)
    Creation Kit

Credits:
    ========

Walery Nowak from archive3d.net for the Original model of the rockinghorse
    Skyfox for his great tool NifUtilsSuite
    The Niftools team for giving us Nifskope
    Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit

===========================

Do not upload to other sites

258 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. The Stamford

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.9.32.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Stamford is a steel Viking Longsword, it's craftable and can be found under the steel section, the stats are similar to those of a
    Dwemer Longsword.

The textures are high resolution (2048x2048) and have been designed for a simple yet realistic look for the sword.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. Make sure the The Stamford .esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2. Uncheck the The Stamford.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

InsanitySorrow @ TES Alliance

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
    Thanks to

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator
    Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

Please do not re-host this file without my explicit permission.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

TES Alliance are free to modify/redistribute/remove as they see fit.

120 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. The Thegn

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.9.32.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Thegn is a steel Viking Longsword, it's craftable and can be found under the steel section, the stats are similar to those of a Ebony Longsword.

The textures are high resolution (2048x2048) and have been designed for a simple yet realistic look for the sword.

=================
    Installation
    =================

1. Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    2. Make sure the The Thegn .esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================

1. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    2. Uncheck the The Thegn.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Thanks to

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

You may use this as you wish as long as you don't charge money for it and you credit me for any work used.

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

If I am offline for six months or longer and do not respond to any attempts made at contacting me, I give full Ownership of my Projects to TES Alliance.

128 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Hana's Shrooms

12/16/13
    v1.0

Description:
    --------------
    This is a texture replacer pack for the basic mushrooms in Skyrim.

This is my interpretation of how they can be improved over vanilla. All textures are double their original size (making them 1024x512), and completely re-handpainted from scratch to improved quality plus deeper colour saturation.

Includes the following mushrooms;

Bleeding Crown
    Blisterwort
    Fly Amanita
    Imp Stool
    Namira's Rot
    White Cap

Installation:
    --------------
    Unzip into Data folder as is or install with BAIN or NMM.
    The files are loose to save using a dummy .esp.

These files may conflict with other texture replacers. Overwrite if necessary.

Uninstall:
    -----------
    Uninstall in BAIN or NMM or, if manually installed delete the following files;

Textures\Architecture\Farmhouse\
    mushroom01.dds, mushroom01_n.dds
    mushroom02.dds, mushroom02_n.dds
    mushroom03.dds, mushroom03_n.dds
    mushroom04.dds, mushroom04_n.dds
    mushroom05.dds, mushroom05_n.dds
    mushroom06.dds, mushroom06_n.dds

If these files overwrote any previous texture replacers you may want to re-install the previous mod.

Permissions:
    -------------
    Please do not upload this file anywhere else.
    Please do not re-use or re-issue without permission.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Strotis Kitchen Tools

Strotis Kitchen Tools Resource for Skyrim

Version 1.1

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource

Adds:

6 different cooking pots
    2 different frying pans
    4 different glass jars
    2 different tablets
    teapot
    milkpot
    funnel
    rolling pin
    knife, fork and spoon
    wooden spatula
    dipper
    whisk

New in version 1.1:
    Bottle Carrier
    Grinder

For the meshes there are 2 folders:
    The objects in the folder KitchenToolsStatic have static collision and should be added as statics in the Creation Kit.
    The objects in the folder KitchenToolsClutter have clutter (havoked) collision and should be added as misc items in the Creation Kit.

There is an alternative grey metallic texture included in the texture folder, if the copper-design does not suit your taste.
    To use the alternative texture, delete the files copper.dds and copper_n.dds in the folder texture/stroti/kitchentools and rename the files copperReplacer.dds and copperReplacer_n.dds to copper.dds and copper_n.dds

This is a conversion of Stroti's Kitchen Tools Resource, originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original resource files here:
    http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37868//?
    The grinder and the bottle carrier are part of Strotis miscellaneous meshes:
    http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41718/?

No demo esp included.

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Mellowtraumatic and BrettM for testing

383 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

13. Strotis Market Stands

Stroti's Market Stands Resource for Skyrim

Version 1.0

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource

Adds:

4 medieval Market Stands
    to give modders a variety for the vanilla market stands.

Note that Stroti has created these models long before Skyrim was published. ;-)

This resource was originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original files here:
    http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36158//?

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp
    Blender

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

176 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. Strotis Treebench

Stroti's Treebench Resource for Skyrim

Version 1.0

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource

Adds:

A circular Tree Bench
    A podest for the bench

Note that the bench is a fully functional furniture with 6 different seats! So you should add it as a furniture in the Creation Kit.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35455/?

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp
    Blender

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

174 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

15. Stroti's Craftsman Tools

Stroti's Craftsman Tools Resource for Skyrim

Version 1.0

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource

Adds:

4 different hammers
    3 different mallets
    3 different saws
    3 different tongs
    3 different chisels
    2 different planes
    Axe
    Circle
    Driller
    Nails
    Wooden Angle
    Horseshoe
    Toolbox

2 workbenches, one for the use as a static and the other for the use as crafting workbench (edit the original crafting workbench and replace the model with this model)

For the meshes there are 2 folders:
    The objects in the folder Craftsman Tools Static have static collision and should be added as statics in the Creation Kit.
    The objects in the folder Craftsman Tools Clutter have clutter (havoked) collision and should be added as misc items in the Creation Kit.

These conversions are a package of several of Stroti's resources, originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original resources here:
    Strotis blacksmith tools http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37728//?
    Strotis woodworker tools http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41097//?
    Strotis static meshes workbench http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37747//?

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp
    Blender

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

223 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

16. Open Books Library

I always loved
    Blary's mod OpenBooks Resource.

I felt like it added a lot to the mods that used it, so I thought that I could make a whole bunch of new pages for the books in the hope that even more people would use these resources in their mods.

There are a total of 24 static open books. Each book has two visible custom made pages. (Which makes a total of 48 pages of awesome stuff!)

This is only a modders resource. There is no esp file! This does not add these books into the game. You must do this yourself.

Be aware that you will need to correctly set the texture path for both pages of the mesh!

Version History:

1.1 First Release

1.2 Attempt to fix bug with texture paths

1.3 After some help from people who don't suck at using nifskope I believe the texture path problem has been fixed

Permissions:

Use these resources for your Mods! However, please credit myself and
    Blary if you plan on publishing your mod. Also it would be nice to send me a message letting me know so that I can see your mod! Any pictures of the books in game that you take would be very appreciated.

Credits:

Blary: For the meshes and original idea without which this would not be possible. All the Folks at DeviantART: Obsidian Dawn @ www.osidiandawn.com, Scully7491.deviantart.com, DarkNova666.deviantart.com, Leichnam.deviantart.com, nomuh.deviantart.com, calthyechild.deviantart.com, Psycho--Princess.deviantart.com, ephedrina-stock.deviantart.com, NamelessPL.deviantart.com, paradoxstock.deviantart.com, GoldDragonfly.deviantart.com, zoomanchoo.deviantart.com, StarRaven.deviantart.com, mawstock.deviantart.com, and remittancegirl.deviantart.com

451 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Updated

17. Swift Steeds Modder's resource

6 lightbreed horse models (3 mares and 3 stallions) and 4 Gypsy Vanner types (with and without Alpha on feathering mare and stallion models)

All models use vanilla textures

For better screenshots of the models using Slof's Textures, please see here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38412/?

The texture paths on the nifs are the same as vanilla. IE. arabmare.nif is textures/actors/horse/horse01.dds, saddlelight.nif is textures/actors/horse/saddle.dds, etc.

The meshes are remakes of the vanilla Bethesda horse. Use it as you wish; just give me credit. The textures aren't very good. Feel free to modify them as you need.

The saddles are re-sized to fit the horses. The arab saddles only fit the arab type models. Shadowmere's eyes are mapped different from the vanilla horse. (Uses the darker eye
    seen on the texture files.) I've only added the glowing eyes to him/her. If you want to add the other controllers too, feel free to do so.

Stallion parts are mapped to the upper left corner similar to Slof's textures.

136 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

18. Witches Cauldron

A usable cauldron ready for all witches and warlocks to brew their special recipes.

Create in CK as WorldObjects > Furniture. I made a copy of CraftingCookingPotLG, renamed it and changed the model to point to this one. For extra realism, add any effect under MovableStatic such as smoke or steam.

ver 1.1 - 07/10: Sorry folks, seems something was wrong with the mesh. Fixed.

163 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

19. Bloodfalls

Bloodfalls
    ==========

by Tamira

Modder's resource
    Bloody falls for dark intentions and bloody thoughts ...
    I made these bloodfall resource by request some time ago but now I think I could as well share it with the community.
    Please take this resource "as is", I do not intend to add more varieties.

Adds bloody falls in three different sizes (128X128; 2048X512; 4096X256) and a bloody creek.

In the CK under "moveable static" edit the FXWaterfallThin or the FXCreekFlatLarge with the included meshes. The included texture is only needed for the fxBloodCreekLarge.

Feel free to use these resources in your mods.
    It would be nice if you give me a little credit but it's not required.

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. VictoriaG Load Screens 2

VictoriaG Load Screens 2
    =========================

A loading screen replacer for Skyrim.
    VictoriaG Load Screens 2
    =========================

A loading screen replacer for Skyrim.
    Version 1.0 - 05/07/2013
    by VictoriaG

-DESCRIPTION---------

This mod replaces 25 skyrim load screens with a selection of my screenshots. This is only really a test of how my screens look as load screens.

Also check out my main menu replacers here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16081
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21059
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25964
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26095
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26357
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28796
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31432
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33821

Windows Screensaver:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27635

Load Screens:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36024

-Installation--------

Unpack the contents of the archive into your skyrim/data folder and activate the esp file in your chosen datafile manager, to remove simply de-activate the esp file.

-Credits & Thanks--------

soldierkilt for permission to use the original mod this is based on.
    Bethesda for Skyrim.
    Skyrimnexus for the community website.

-Licensing/Legal---------

Do not re-upload this or include it in whole or in part in any compilations, period. If I have left Skyrim modding & *want* it re-uploaded, I will change this section, otherwise, this stands, regardless of whether or not you can contact me.
    by VictoriaG

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Stroti Resource Pack

Stroti Resource Pack for Skyrim

by Stroti

converted by Tamira

Modders resource

A collection of miscellaneous resources that were originally created by Stroti for Oblivion.

No esp included.

You can find the original files here:

Aladins Lamp: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35359/

Globes: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35312/

Gramophone: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35943/

Scarecrows: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35572/

Sundial: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35985/

Telescope: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35308/

Music Instruments:
    Guitar: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38058/
    Lute: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38045/
    Lyre: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38036/

Some notes:

The AladinsLampLight.nif has light attached to the nif, that means you can add it as a real light source to the game like a torch (but it cannot be carried in your hand). The alternate AladinsLampStatic.nif is with flame too but without attached lightsource, for the use as a static like a candle.

I added an additional globe with a map of Tamriel to show the province of Skyrim too.

Gramophone: Please no discussions about lore ^^, this is a nice mesh for decoration. You may have to fiddle around with the lighting a bit to make the gramophone horn look good in game.

Music instruments: All three instruments have clutter collision and can be added as Misc Items.

All other objects have static collision.

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Blender
    Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modders resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Stroti for his resources and for everything he has given to the TES community!
    Bethesda for the TES games.

315 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. The Bastard

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.9.32.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

The Bastard is a Bastard Sword(Two Handed) that is available through crafting. The Bastard can be found under the Steel Material section and comes
    in four variations, one with a black grip and the other with a brown grip and then a blue and red with matching scabbard. Both versions come with a scabbard.

The Bastard has slightly better stats than a vanilla Steel Greatsword, it's a little lighter and faster but has a shorter reach.

=================
    Installation
    =================
    Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make sure the The Bastard.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    Uncheck the The Bastard.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Insanity's Dwemer Weapons

=================
    Requirements:
    =================

Skyrim 1.8.151.0

=================
    Description:
    =================

A recreation of the Dwemer Weapons from Morrowind, all the main weapons from the set are included, the only ones
    that are not included are the spears as Skyrim doesn't support them.

Weapons:
    Shortsword
    Claymore
    Mace
    Battle Axe
    War Axe
    Warhammer

All weapons are spread throughout the leveled lists meaning they'll pop up as loot or in shops for sale, they're also craftable and upgradable.

The weapons use all new Meshes and Textures, the textures are High Resolution.

=================
    Installation
    =================
    Extract the contents of the ZIP folder into your Data folder
    Make sure the Third Era - Dwemer.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    Un-Installation:
    =================
    Delete the files/folders associated with the mod
    Uncheck the Third Era - Dwemer.esp is checked in the Launcher

=================
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

=================
    Tools Used:
    =================

Photoshop CS5
    Blender
    Marmoset Toolbag

=================
    Licensing/Legal:
    =================

==================
    Modder's Will:
    ==================

134 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Strotis Old Mill Resource

=====================================
    Strotis Old Mill Resource for Skyrim
    =====================================

by Stroti

converted and modified by Tamira

Modders resource

This is the conversion of Strotis old mill resource
    You can find the original files here:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42879/

There are two demo esps included for a quick overview of the two versions of the mill and the house: "aaStrotiMillDemo.esp" and "aaStrotiHouseDemo.esp". Please only activate one of them as they use the same place! Both versions can be found near Riverwood Bridge, you cannot miss them. There is also a map marker included. They are roughly navmeshed on the outside and on the lower floor to avoid some oddities when you have a follower ^^.

Mill:
    The original has fully animated mill-gears, mill-wheel and millstone. I did not manage to port over the complicated animation for the mechanism so the mill gear remains static. Maybe some day in the future ...
    But I managed to animate the row boat, the toolshed door and the chimney door.
    I did not include the mill wheel as there are already animated mill wheels in Skyrim, so I retextured the existing ones to match the appearance of the house and included them.

Alternate House:
    As the mill gear is not working, I decided to modify the mill to a normal house as an alternate version. I removed from the exterior and interior the parts that are used by the gear, only a small pit on the first floor and small hole in the ceiling remained. You can use the pit as a bathtub or something like that or drop a static on it to make it invisible.
    I also textured it a bit more lightly than the old mill.

Alternate no-window-light files:
    For those who prefer unlighted windows, I included an extra folder "House No Window Lighting" will all interior and exterior meshes with unlighted windows.

Besides the house and the millwheel there are included:

Tool shed with stairs and animated door
    Podest with stairs
    Row boat, animated and not animated
    Handcart with sacks
    4 different sacks
    Rope with hook
    Millstone
    2 different ovens, one of them with 3 different textures
    Weathercock
    Birdcage
    and a teapot

Notes:

The mill wheels need to be scaled down in the CK, a scale of 0.7 works fine
    The same applies to the chimney door, a scale of 0.5 looks good.

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Blender
    Nifskope
    NifUtils by Skyfox
    Gimp

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

This is a modders resource.You may use the meshes and textures for your own mods as long as you give credit and you do not charge money for it.

=================
    Credits:
    =================

Stroti for his resources and for everything he has given to the TES community!

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. Strotis Castle Wall Resource for Skyrim

Strotis Castle Wall Resource for Skyrim

Version 1.2

by Stroti

Converted by Tamira

Modder's resource

Adds Castle/Fort walls, a church, a small house (both with interiors) and some goodies.

This is a conversion of Stroti's New Castle Wall Resource, originally published for Oblivion. You can find the original resource files here:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43165

Due to animation problems the Gallow Addon and the rotating wall gate lever have not been converted.
    As a bonus the meshes of Stroti's oven resource have been added: (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37692)

There is a demo esp included with a small worldspace for a quick overview. To get there type in the console:
    cow aademo 0,0

==============================

Note: To make the panther fountain work in game, add it as an activator in the CK and choose a water type, for instance edit the horsetrough.

LOD: There are no Lod nifs for Lod generation. To make the meshes visible from a distance, check the "Is full LOD" box for each reference, as can be seen in the demo esp.

==============================

Changes in Version 1.2:

Updated the prisonDoorAnim01 with a better working collision

Changes in Version 1.1:

Added a missing texture to the 1024WallGate02.nif
    Made the WallGate and the GuardHouse less shiny
    Added a second oven combination

=================
    Tools used:
    =================

Blender
    Nifskope
    Gimp
    Creation Kit
    NifUtils by Skyfox

=================
    Permissions:
    =================

=================
    Credits:
    =================

254 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated