DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Divine Heroes Coin Retexture 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I created this coin retexture for Xbox One (haven't put it up for PC yet due to problems with a couple other coins giving me grief) after not finding any new coin re-textures since last year --- my favorite coin bags, coins, among others were removed by the author which made me sad :-( I'm going to be adding it for PC soon, but you guys are free to use it as a resource if you choose to.  If you so choose to do just that; hopefully you'll give me a shout-out in your credits underneath the TESA.

So I gladly share it with all of you... TESA is the reason I've been able to get this far on speedy video tutorials in all their blurry, pixelated, captionless....quiet...uber-muffled...[y'all-get-the-idea]....glory and my insomnia alone!  So for today and all my tomorrows, I salute you TESA & caffeine! :sodapop:

ps- it goes in your clutter... as will you find the nif lol  that took me a while alone...but shhh...don't tell anyone I'm an id-git.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.