DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Greetings from Storm Raven

StormRaven

Hi,

I am Storm Raven,

I see some familiar faces, and quite a few new ones as well.

I look forward to rekindling old friendships, and beginning new ones.

I am the site owner, of Last Light Studios and The Storm Raven Library.

As Last Light Studios is an affiliate of the TES  Alliance I have come to pay my respects.

I look forward to a long and productive relationship with as many of you, as will put up with me.

*the old man smiles*

I started out, not on the BethSoft forums, but on the Nexus where my reputation is "Dubious at Best".

*the old man laughs*

However, lately I have been very involved in the creation of several websites for individuals, who asked me to.

I cannot speak for the character of the following individuals, but they did ask me to say hello.

DarkWarrior45, Varus Torvyn, and BBen64 have all asked me to extend their greetings.

Now now.  Please do not throw the spoiled vegetables.  I am well aware of their checkered past.

*the old man rolls on the floor in laughter while dodging said vegetables*

I have also been asked to seek out certain individuals who know them for the purposes of aiding and abetting in their projects.

However, I look forward to hearing from you all.  May we all be good friends.  Good food, Good drink, Let's Meet.

:pints:

Storm Raven.

*the old man waves.*

*The young man throws aforementioned rotten vegetables*    :wave:

*...miss*

*The young man upgrades*    :poke:

*...miss*

*The young man upgrades again...  :pints: ...miss; again...  :AK47: ...miss; again...  :pints:  ...miss*

*The young man stops because this is begining to feel like a Monty Python sketch*

*...*

Welcome, I'm glad you can join us ;-)

CC

Thank you all, for your Warm Welcome.

For Da Mage, DarkRider, Shadowhider, WillieSea, and WhoGuru, of the Darkseed Team,

Varus Torvyn sends his greetings, and his regrets that due to real life issues. He cannot be with you.

He has asked me, to take his place, and to aid you in your endeavors. And so I will, as best I can.

He thinks of of you often, and wishes you well.

For those of you who know DarkWarrior45, he also sends his greetings, and his regrets that due to real life issues.

He cannot be with you.  He has asked me to see through the mod project he was working on Redux:Anvil.  And so I am as best I can.

New life is coming to the City of Anvil as more help arrives.  I will have more news on this project shortly.

I have recently been involved in a project named TESFU Town, some of you may have heard of it on the BethSoft blog.

It is a very unique project in that the modders and many of the members of TESFU Forums are playing NPC's in the mod.

Enough news for now, I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Questions?  I love questions, even the ones I can't answer!

However, as I am the newcomer, perhaps some suggestions, as to where I should start would be most helpful.

Thank you,

Storm Raven

Aww thanks for the message from Varus.   :blush:  I wondered how he was doing.  I miss having him to bounce my dialogue and storylines off of.  But his health comes first, as he told me the details and I'd rather him offline and healing.

Couldn't get by without him completely however and, if you speak to him again, do please tell him we've named the Welkynd smith in our mod for him?  He'll enjoy that I think.  :rofl: